View Full Version : Where to find one of these!

11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
After spilling most of a gallon of RV antifreeze, I came across one of these in the 2009 Owners Manual. Anyone know where to find one? I picked up a similar one from Nappa that had a smaller tube, but it spilled all over! This one looks like it fits the inner dia of the ballast thru-hull nicely.

11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I got something like that at Walmart in the Oil section. Mine is twist to actuate, not spring loaded like shown. Important part is that it does not spill and fits into the thru-hull such that it can be shoved in a bit past the bend downwards. That way it does not spill out of the thru-hull. I puncture the bottle when I upright it and it flows out very quickly :)