PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angels

CC2MC
11-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I went to Pensacola this past weekend and got to see the Blue Angels. What an impressive performance. I have seen them in the past but it has been probably close to twenty years or so. I could not have asked for a better weekend weather wise. 83deg with a little breeze.

thatsmrmastercraft
11-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Great pics. Have not seen them and definitely need to.

MC209
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
nice pics, I seen them a few times when I was in the navy. and the show is always getting better!

Patrick Hardy
11-06-2012, 01:55 PM
The Blue Angels are awesome! I am 48 yrs old and have been watching them my whole life in Seattle at our Seafair festival. I have probable missed seeing them only 6 or 7 years. My parents took all of my family and friends every year for decades starting when I was six months old. They are great to watch in Seattle, the whole show is over the center of Lake Washington. It is unbelievable to be on the lake in your boat on their center point and experience them right over your head. I love watching their fleur-dE-lis move coming right at you.

1redTA
11-06-2012, 03:34 PM
my second year to work the air show, remember sunscreen, earplugs and aspirin!

tideengineer
11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I can say that I have seen them at least a dozen times and the show never gets old. Next summer you should get on a boat and watch the show from the water on the north side of Pensacola Beach. It's awesome...we anchor the sailboat along with a couple thousand other friends!

JustinLoFlow
11-07-2012, 01:26 AM
AHAHAHA! I used to take classes in that building in the bottom left of the third picture!