PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass ^ button ceased functioning...

woody
09-07-2005, 04:39 AM
The up or ^ button on Perfect Pass has died. We're back to driving by throttle ugggg :confused:.

I'm assuming its the button thats gone and we need a new head unit, or whatever they're called, to slot into the dash. Or is this symptomatic of something else in the system? We've checked all connections and everything seems to be fine.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If so what was the solution.

Many thanks for any tips yawl may have.

1997 190
PP v.6 (I think)

sizzler
09-07-2005, 05:54 AM
might do better sending a pm to MYMC or JIM@BAWS

woody
09-07-2005, 06:28 AM
cheers sizzler

G-man
09-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Give a call to perfect pass and tell them what it isn't doing. sounds like display has a bad switch.

Ric
09-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Bummer
Look at the bright side, when you order the new gage, you can get the multi line display :o

Mag_Red
09-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Give a call to perfect pass and tell them what it isn't doing. sounds like display has a bad switch. I agree..call them. I was having problems with mine when I first had the boat and they sent a new control unit, no questions asked.

woody
09-07-2005, 10:09 AM
I agree..call them. I was having problems with mine when I first had the boat and they sent a new control unit, no questions asked.

Cheers guys :) I'll give that a whirl. Hopefully PP are as hot on customer service this side of the Altantic as yours.

Got to admit that multi line display does look sweet.

erkoehler
09-07-2005, 10:40 AM
The up or ^ button on Perfect Pass has died. We're back to driving by throttle ugggg :confused:.

I'm assuming its the button thats gone and we need a new head unit, or whatever they're called, to slot into the dash. Or is this symptomatic of something else in the system? We've checked all connections and everything seems to be fine.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If so what was the solution.

Many thanks for any tips yawl may have.

1997 190
PP v.6 (I think)

Perfect opportunity for an upgrade to the new display!!!