PDA

View Full Version : Delta wakeboard video

GoneBoatN
10-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Found it on WakeWorld - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bEvW8j8JaZA

"Fox Nor Cal wake athletes Josh Twelker, Grant Roberts and Derek Cook all come together in this final master edit put together by Trever Maur. Enjoy the end of summer 12 Nor Cal style."

No, No, Nooooooo. Summer is NOT OVER... I won't stand for it. Shxt.

JMann
10-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Sweet Video thanks for sharing. Do you know where they are with that tanker in the back ground? I am usually around holland track and have never seen anything like a ship yard out there.

GoneBoatN
10-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Sweet Video thanks for sharing. Do you know where they are with that tanker in the back ground? I am usually around holland track and have never seen anything like a ship yard out there.

I usually go out of Orwood so I too stay around Holland Track and Old River and that general area. Funny, I noticed the tanker as well and could not place it. The only think I could think is that they went out around the deep water channel that runs to Stockton. I've watch other videos that the same crew has done and they seem to mostly be around the same area you and I go. In their other videos I've seen Riverside marina and the draw bridge over by Cruiser Haven.

Lumbergh
10-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Stylin video.

Wish it weren't 55 and pouring rain here.

flyinryn
10-19-2012, 01:50 AM
FOUR important words

"KEEP THE DELTA BROWN"