PDA

View Full Version : Politics Talk inside- We are done if we get 4 more years

DooSPX
10-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Well, as most know, I do not get into political talk that much. But, most know my views...

But I had to post this, taken from a post on my Kahr Arms forum.

Take a GOOD LOOK at these names. SCARY TO SAY THE LEAST when you think of the POWER they have!

ALL Appointed without Congressional approval and quietly changing the US policies. . . . . .

(Another reason to VOTE ! ! !)
OBAMA'S CZARS
There are very few of us who know just what all of Obama's Czars do, as they quietly
go about their "work" in the nation's capital.
This listing of their names and job descriptions should be educational to all Americans,
no matter what your political leaning. See who they are and realize what they want to do:

Richard Holbrooke - Afghanistan Czar
Ultra liberal anti-gun former Governor Of New Mexico.
Pro-Abortion and pro-drug legalization.
Wants to dissolve the 2nd Amendment.

Ed Montgomery
Auto recovery Czar
Radical anti-business black activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks.
University of Maryland Business School Dean ;
teaches that US business has caused world poverty.
ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.

Jeffrey Crowley
AIDS Czar
Radical Homosexual. Gay Rights activist.
Believes in Gay Marriage and a Special Status for homosexuals only,
including complete free health care for gays.

Alan Bersin
Border Czar
The former failed superintendent of San Diego . Ultra-Liberal friend of Hillary Clinton.
Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno -
to keep borders open to illegal's without interference from the Federal government.

David J. Hayes
California Water Czar
Senior Fellow of radical environmentalist group "Progress Policy".
No training or experience in water management whatsoever.

Ron Bloom
Car Czar
Auto Union worker. Anti-business & anti-nuclear.
Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business.
Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Union-owned. How did this happen?

Dennis Ross
Central Region Czar
Believes US policy is the cause of war in the Middle East .
Obama apologist to the world. Anti-gun and completely Pro-Abortion.

Lynn Rosenthal
Domestic Violence Czar
Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence.
Vicious anti-male feminist. Supports male castration - imagine?

Gil Kerlikowske
Drug Czar
Devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal,
former Chief of Police in liberal Seattle WA .
Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs.

Paul Volcker
Economic Czar
Former head of the Federal Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed.
Obama-appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board
which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy.
Member of anti-business "Progressive Policy" organization.

Carol Browner
Energy & Environment Czar
Political Radical. Former head of the EPA - Known for anti-business activism.
Strong anti-gun ownership.

Joshua DuBois
Faith-Based Czar
Political Black activist. Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti-gun ownership lobbyist.
WHAT THE HELL DOES A FAITH BASED CZAR DO ? ? ?

Cameron Davis
Great Lakes Czar
Chicago radical anti-business environmentalist.
Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink."
No experience or training in water management whatsoever.
Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)

Van Jones
Green Jobs Czar (since resigned)
Black activist with strong anti-white views. Member of American Communist Party
and San Francisco Communist Party.
Said George Bush caused the 9-11 attacks
and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes.

Daniel Fried
Guantanamo Closure Czar
Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists.
Believes America has caused the Global War on Terrorism.
Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Nancy-Ann DeParle
Health Czar
Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong proponent of Healthcare Rationing (i.e. "Death Panels").
She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Vivek Kundra
Information Czar
Born in New Delhi , India .
Controls all public information, including labels and news releases.
Monitors all private Internet emails. (HELLO?)

Todd Stern
International Climate Czar
Anti-business former White House Chief of Staff.
Strong supporter of the Kyoto Accord;
pushing hard for Cap and Trade.
Blames US business for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.

Dennis Blair
Intelligence Czar
Retired US Navy. Stopped US guided missile program he described as "provocative".
Chair of ultra-Liberal "Council on Foreign Relations"
which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell
Mideast Peace Czar
Fmr. Sen from Maine Left wing radical.
Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots".
A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro-homosexual "special rights" advocate.

Kenneth Feinberg
Pay Czar
Chief of Staff to Ted Kennedy. Lawyer who got rich off the 9-11 victims payoffs

Cass Sunstein
Regulatory Czar
Liberal activist judge who believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good";
essentially against the 1st Amendment.
Has ruled against personal freedoms many times on private gun ownership
and right to free speech cases.

John Holdren
Science Czar
Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club anti-business activist.
Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Earl Devaney
Stimulus Accountability Czar
Spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens.
Believes in Open Borders to Mexico.
Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico.

J. Scott Gration
Sudan Czar
Native of Democratic Republic of Congo .
Believes US does little to help Third World countries.
Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations.

Herb Allison
TARP Czar
Fannie Mae CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages
to back up the US stock market.
Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan
Terrorism Czar
Anti-CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico
and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military.

Aneesh Chopra
Technology Czar
No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals.
Anti-doctor activist. Supports Obama Healthcare Rationing (i.e. Death Panels)
and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Government Healthcare plan.

Adolfo Carrion Jr.
Urban Affairs Czar
Puerto Rico-born Anti-American activist and leftist group member in Latin America .
Millionaire "slum lord" of Bronx , NY .
Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got
from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions.
Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and healthcare.

Ashton Carter
Weapons Czar
Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed.
Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America . No other "policy".

Gary Samore
WMD Policy Czar Former US Communist.
Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith.
Has no other "policy"

You can Puke now...

shepherd
10-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Vivek Kundra
Information Czar
Born in New Delhi , India .
Controls all public information, including labels and news releases.
Monitors all private Internet emails. (HELLO?)

He must be a very busy man. :rolleyes:

DooSPX
10-11-2012, 02:11 PM
They have flags for key words, and that actually has been in affect for a while. Before Osama, oh, I mean Obama got into office. They do not actually look at all the billions of emails. In fact, Google, and most other engines/email providers have flags built in that send alerts to the feds.

Bouyhead
10-11-2012, 03:56 PM
He must be a very busy man. :rolleyes:

You actually scrolled that far?;)

CantRepeat
10-11-2012, 03:59 PM
You doo realize that Czars are nothing new and Obama wasn't the first President to appoint them right?

Its been going on for YEARS!!! Someone latches on to a term and spreads the pandemic in the media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._executive_branch_czars

CantRepeat
10-11-2012, 04:01 PM
They have flags for key words, and that actually has been in affect for a while. Before Osama, oh, I mean Obama got into office. They do not actually look at all the billions of emails. In fact, Google, and most other engines/email providers have flags built in that send alerts to the feds.

From now on I'm gonna sign every email I send with:

I took a crap today and it was like a nuclear bomb going off in my toilet. :rolleyes:

CantRepeat
10-11-2012, 04:05 PM
You can Puke now...

No, now we can sit back, have a beer knowing that it's just business as usual.

Bouyhead
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
No, now we can sit back, have a beer knowing that it's just business as usual.

I love it when the hammer hits the nail square on the head! Well said.

shepherd
10-11-2012, 04:50 PM
You actually scrolled that far?;)

Random catch actually. Really... :cool:

shepherd
10-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Using lies to win an argument is a bad strategy, especially when the truth is all you need.

Speaking of appointing people without Congressional approval: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-obamas-selective-defense-of-the-constitution/2012/10/10/97139eb8-126c-11e2-ba83-a7a396e6b2a7_story.html?tid=pm_pop

homer12
10-11-2012, 06:13 PM
While I may not disagree with your views or politcial bent, be careful of where you get your info. Everyone has a spin or sees through their filter. I briefly researched a few of your listed "czars".

What's wrong with Ashton Carter - just look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashton_Carter

Looks like he did some good s*** there. Worked with Dept. of Defense (and received outstanding awards), worked on Condoleezza Rice's board, did much in relieving the world of foreign nuclear threats.

BTW - I'm not an Obama fan or supporter

Rossterman
10-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Too bad most people think we have a 2 party system when actually not much difference between both parties. Both are Beholden to big business at the expense of the people they represent.

What we get is corporations paying no income taxes AND getting payments from the govt (us) while moving jobs offshore in the name of never ending increases in profits while the middle class get more tax burden. Look back on whats happened in the last 30 years and you will see both parties have been screwing us. Too bad there isnt a viable 3rd party candidate but guess those that control the media ( big business) wont never let that happen.

This thread shouldnt be about obama vs. romney- it should be about why both parties have sold us down the river!

We are all (and our children) really screwed :(

DooSPX
10-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Truth be told, I only read the first few before copying. More or less I was just venting... We need to get this excuse for an American out of office! I saw a Vote for Obama billboard on the highway today! Made me sick!

CruisinGA
10-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Too bad most people think we have a 2 party system when actually not much difference between both parties. Both are Beholden to big business at the expense of the people they represent.

What we get is corporations paying no income taxes AND getting payments from the govt (us) while moving jobs offshore in the name of never ending increases in profits while the middle class get more tax burden. Look back on whats happened in the last 30 years and you will see both parties have been screwing us. Too bad there isnt a viable 3rd party candidate but guess those that control the media ( big business) wont never let that happen.

This thread shouldnt be about obama vs. romney- it should be about why both parties have sold us down the river!

We are all (and our children) really screwed :(

Let me guess... you also think labor unions are good for America :rolleyes:

Rossterman
10-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Let me guess... you also think labor unions are good for America :rolleyes:

Well, you are dead wrong- I believe unions can be both good and bad. Like all things there needs to be a balance.

Protecting poor performance like the auto unions did in Detroit was unfathomable. Having a 20% absentee rate day over day is ludicrous. True that crappy engineering and the bean counters had some responsibility for POS's like the Chevy vega and ford Granada but poor assembly and high costs have some accountability back to the unions

Unions however can provide some protection such as in Walmart where workers make a barely living wage and the company tried to make positions salaried so they could work people overtime without pay.

BTW, I'm not some liberal anarchist. I routinely voted republican over the years and work as a senior manager in a fortune 100 company. Started as a blue collar worker 35 years ago and with schooling and some ambition became very successful. I have little tolerance for handouts when people can ( but won't) do an honest days work but want govt to support them.

I feel fortunate that a ended up living the American dream but see a much different country today then when I was young and i genuinely worry about what opportunities my kids will have in the future. When companies like GE, Exxon, and others pay ZERO federal income tax, something is wrong. Granted they employ 1,000s of people in the US but paying their fair share is the right thing to do. Don't make the point that doing so will move jobs overseas as they will (and are) doing this regardless in order to provide ever increasing profits to shareholders. When a company can hire an offshore IT engineer (including taxes and benefits) for $60/hr and US cost is at least double that, what do you think happens?

When smart, successful people like warren buffet start saying they should be paying a higher tax rate, it's not because they are crackpots, it's because they see what has happened in other countries when the infrastructure crumbles because the wealthy control the power and the middle class disappears. It's unsafe and difficult to get around. Something we haven't yet seen in the US ( spend a day in Angola or Nigeria and you will know what I mean).

Lets face it. Big business and special interests are the major contributors to both parties ( without limits thanks to our wonderful Supreme Court) so they pass laws favoring corporations and the wealthy:

1. Reduced tax rate on capital gains wasn't for the middle class ( although they and I benefited), it was so wealthy individuals like Romney get a lower tax rate

2. No public option for in obamacare came courtesy of lobbying and large campaign contributions by health insurance companies to Obama because they didn't want competition

3. Crappy student loan rates (using virtually free money provided by the Feds w guarantee to cover defaults) courtesy of the banks lobbying both parties

shepherd
10-12-2012, 11:34 AM
A lot of people are slamming rich folks and their "greedy corporations." This country has been run by rich men since day one. It's worked out pretty good so far... :cool:

GoneBoatN
10-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Well, you are dead wrong- I believe unions can be both good and bad. Like all things there needs to be a balance.

Protecting poor performance like the auto unions did in Detroit was unfathomable. Having a 20% absentee rate day over day is ludicrous. True that crappy engineering and the bean counters had some responsibility for POS's like the Chevy vega and ford Granada but poor assembly and high costs have some accountability back to the unions

Unions however can provide some protection such as in Walmart where workers make a barely living wage and the company tried to make positions salaried so they could work people overtime without pay.

BTW, I'm not some liberal anarchist. I routinely voted republican over the years and work as a senior manager in a fortune 100 company. Started as a blue collar worker 35 years ago and with schooling and some ambition became very successful. I have little tolerance for handouts when people can ( but won't) do an honest days work but want govt to support them.

I feel fortunate that a ended up living the American dream but see a much different country today then when I was young and i genuinely worry about what opportunities my kids will have in the future. When companies like GE, Exxon, and others pay ZERO federal income tax, something is wrong. Granted they employ 1,000s of people in the US but paying their fair share is the right thing to do. Don't make the point that doing so will move jobs overseas as they will (and are) doing this regardless in order to provide ever increasing profits to shareholders. When a company can hire an offshore IT engineer (including taxes and benefits) for $60/hr and US cost is at least double that, what do you think happens?

When smart, successful people like warren buffet start saying they should be paying a higher tax rate, it's not because they are crackpots, it's because they see what has happened in other countries when the infrastructure crumbles because the wealthy control the power and the middle class disappears. It's unsafe and difficult to get around. Something we haven't yet seen in the US ( spend a day in Angola or Nigeria and you will know what I mean).

Lets face it. Big business and special interests are the major contributors to both parties ( without limits thanks to our wonderful Supreme Court) so they pass laws favoring corporations and the wealthy:

1. Reduced tax rate on capital gains wasn't for the middle class ( although they and I benefited), it was so wealthy individuals like Romney get a lower tax rate

2. No public option for in obamacare came courtesy of lobbying and large campaign contributions by health insurance companies to Obama because they didn't want competition

3. Crappy student loan rates (using virtually free money provided by the Feds w guarantee to cover defaults) courtesy of the banks lobbying both parties

Very well said.

Rossterman
10-12-2012, 01:28 PM
A lot of people are slamming rich folks and their "greedy corporations." This country has been run by rich men since day one. It's worked out pretty good so far... :cool:

True but the only problem is the things have been changing the last 20 years. Tax on 1%ers went from 22% on average durning the early 80s to 17% today. Taxes on the rest of us went almost the same change but ours went the other direction. Also corporations have continued to enjoy reduced tax burdens as the years progress.

With little accountability and unlimited campaign contribtions, it is only getting worse. Most politicians are millionaires when they get out of office and they become lobbyst for special interests once their 2 year prohibition has expired. Most special interests give to both candidates to assure they get the infulence they desire regardless of who wins. Want proof? Largest amount of money spent lobbying in the US is GE. A company that spent $84 million on lobbying last year AND recieved $5 BILLION in rebates from the federal govt yet paid zero federal income tax!

Oh BTW, they did this while sending 25,000 jobs overseas in the last few years.....

shepherd
10-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Largest amount of money spent lobbying in the US is GE. A company that spent $84 million on lobbying last year AND recieved $5 BILLION in rebates from the federal govt yet paid zero federal income tax!

Well, they pay a pretty decent dividend! ;)

Skipper
10-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Although appointing "czars" may be a common practice among presidents in support of their agendas the important point, that appears to have been overlooked, is not that a "czar"s position exists but rather the character of the czar. Osama has some radical left-wing, welfare-loving, crooked arse characters supporting his administration.

He probably will remain in power because of corruption in the election system and his support from the liberal press. The American people will be the ones who will suffer from another four years of that garbage agenda.

The only real solution, as I see it, is a revolution! All I wanna know is who is coming with me?

shepherd
10-12-2012, 04:56 PM
The only real solution, as I see it, is a revolution! All I wanna know is who is coming with me?

Key word!!! You gone and done it now! :D

Skipper
10-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Nah, it's on a boating forum. Probably be easily dismissed as a discussion about how many revolutions of the propeller versus the transmission in a PowerSlot. They got bigger fish to fry besides some lowly unhappy Republican voter that has a job and pays taxes.