PDA

View Full Version : Pull needed...

ktn_cmu
09-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Hey, you guys always talk about offering pulls, well here's your chance...

I haven't talked to him about it yet, but my cousin loves to ski, he's no professional by any means, but loves it nonetheless. I am sure he'd like a pull from one of you fine MC owners. Chris is 23 (I think) and currently in Iraq, he's a Corporal in the USMC (he drives an amphib), he'll be coming home in October. But home is Long Beach, MS so he is coming home to chaos. To add to it, he is scheduled to get married Dec 17th, but the church is gone the hall is gone and his brides dress was in a shop in N.O. getting worked on...so I am sure thats gone as well.

I think he would really like it if he could get a pull soon after coming home. I thought I would ask you guys early to see if anyone was interested. Let me know and if so, I'll ask him if he'd like it.

Kyle

Danimal
09-06-2005, 04:29 PM
If I was in that area I would be honored to give him a pull. I hope some one steps up to the plate. Good Luck.

Dan

mississippireb
09-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Not an MC, but I'd gladly give a pull behind a 'Bu up here in North MS if he gets up this way.

Ric
09-06-2005, 04:48 PM
sounds like he has enough problems to keep him busy when he gets home but if he happens to be in Galveston (since he's marine amtrack division) I'll give him a pull for sure
glad to give our boys something in return for what they do for us!

Hey, you guys always talk about offering pulls, well here's your chance...

I haven't talked to him about it yet, but my cousin loves to ski, he's no professional by any means, but loves it nonetheless. I am sure he'd like a pull from one of you fine MC owners. Chris is 23 (I think) and currently in Iraq, he's a Corporal in the USMC (he drives an amphib), he'll be coming home in October. But home is Long Beach, MS so he is coming home to chaos. To add to it, he is scheduled to get married Dec 17th, but the church is gone the hall is gone and his brides dress was in a shop in N.O. getting worked on...so I am sure thats gone as well.

I think he would really like it if he could get a pull soon after coming home. I thought I would ask you guys early to see if anyone was interested. Let me know and if so, I'll ask him if he'd like it.

Kyle

ktn_cmu
09-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Thanks guys!!! I'll let him know you are ready for him.

MississippiReb...you from Ole Miss...if so, you'll appreciate the attached photo...

My cousin is on the left...