PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Wetsuits are the best!

jimmer2880
07-26-2004, 03:29 PM
Well - maybe not the best, but at least one of the best.

My original Dolphin Barefoot suit was purchased in 1986 (freshman in High School). It recently started shrinking from year to year as I was approaching 30 ;) (perhaps too many honey browns?), but was otherwise in show-room condition. I'm not the best footer, but do end up using the suit ~20-30 days per year.

Anyway - my terrific wifey bought a new one for me 2 years ago after noticing how great my original held up, but better sized for my new condition (When she got pregnant, so did I - but after 24 months, I have yet to deliver... :cry:

Dolphin only custom builds wetsuits anymore (custom designs & sizes - that is). The new one ROCKS! and at $170.00 - not a bad price either.

For her birthday this year I decided to surprise her with a barefoot suit of her own (she's been using my old one that doesn't quite fit). Her new suit fit perfectly - except for her.... ahemmm... chest area. We called them up - fed-ex'd it to them & have it back within 1 week for a re-construct. NO COST! SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

You don't get that kind of customer service anymore. I just had to come year & sing my praises....

lakes Rick
07-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Thats pretty cool they could make the chest smaller for her.. What a great company..... ;)

jimmer2880
07-26-2004, 06:47 PM
smaller wasn't the problem.... They needed to add materials.:D

H20skeefreek
07-26-2004, 10:23 PM
smaller wasn't the problem.... They needed to add materials.:D

I think we need before and after pics, her wearing them of course. :uglyhamme

BriEOD
07-26-2004, 11:22 PM
I just knew Rickels was going to say something as I was reading that. You kill me!

Good deal Jimmer. That is great customer service. If I could only get a certain someone to send me my annual owners kit with that kind of prompt attention!

:wavey:

jimmer2880
07-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Sorry - no before pics.... (unless you're looking for before kid pics.... ;) ). I hope to get her out on the boom this weekend - so maybe there will be some after pic's.:headbang:

I can't say enough about the high quality they put into their suits and with this kind of customer service - they should be WAY more popular than they are.