PDA

View Full Version : Wts 2001 Mastercraft X9 -excellent Condition

jpowers8340
09-22-2012, 12:45 PM
For sale is a 2001 Mastercraft X-9 $28000. This boat is an excellent shape and been well taken care of. The boat has no problems and runs great. It only has around 300 hrs on it"298 actual". (I am using it until I sale it so hours may vary slightly). The exterior of the boat is in excellent shape for the year. It has a couple very minor scratches, as it is a used boat, but nothing major at all. The interior is in excellent condition, no work needs to be done. This boat was serviced every 50 hrs at the Texas Mastercraft dealer. This boat has a built in ballast system and perfect pass. The stereo system has been upgraded and it has 3 10" sub woofers in the boat, 6-6 1/2's in the boat, two tweeters, a brand new Rockford Fosgate amp and a new 1300.00 JL audio amp. The tower has 4 MB Quart tower speakers with tweeters. The stereo has a built in remote by the driver seat and one on the back of the boat so you can control the radio while on the back of the boat. I just put four brand new tires on the trailer a week ago and had the wheel bearings serviced. This is a great boat and I really don't have to get rid of it. I want to upgrade to a newer bigger Mastercraft. I own the boat free and clear and have title in hand. Email me with questions at jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or call five8zero695eight340. Pictures were taken within the last week. Located in SW Oklahoma.