PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mastercraft X2

Matt_fdc
09-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Selling my X2. Pics to follow....it's in the water in Kelowna BC and I'm in Calgary.

- 20.5' in length
- Red and White in colour
- lightweight single axle trailer
- 180hrs
- aftermarket ballast (450lb fly high plumbed in on both sides of rear locker)
- snap cover
- amp, sub, dual tower speaker system
- front/rear spot lights
- bimini

I've put about $9000.00 into the boat over the last year due to an inept mechanic, a poor dealer, and a comedy of boat errors. This includes:

- new manifold
- new rings, rods, bearings, all gaskets and seals replaced
- new impeller
- new sensors
- rebuilt heads
- new starter
- new alternator

I have full receipts for all the work above. The mechanic can be available to speak with anyone interested in the boat.

Had an overheat due to a hose clamp blowing off, which cracked a manifold, poured water into a cylinder and bent a rod. Boat has about 30hrs on it since rebuild, and runs absolutely perfectly. It was checked by an OEM dealer, and all engine codes cleared (I have receipts for this).

This is an extremely versatile boat from MC. I've skied behind it, wakeboarded, and set it up to throw a huge surf wake (Surfing wireless with only a driver is not a problem at all). I'd be happy to answer any set up questions for any water sport that I've been doing.

Looking for $47 000.00 (Canadian Funds).

email mattirving@gmail.com
Phone (403) 561 7033

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m120/mattirving/IMG-20110820-00069.jpg

BrooksfamX2
09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Nice boat, lots-o-new stuff.

That converts to about $51,419.77283635 US dollars (todays exchange rate)

Matt_fdc
09-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Nice boat, lots-o-new stuff.

That converts to about $51,419.77283635 US dollars (todays exchange rate)

Huh. I didn't even check exchange.....I thought CDN was on par or lower.

I'm easy either way :)

Thrall
09-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Nope, the Looney is worth about 2.5cents more than a dollar bill right now.
Works for me as over half of my income is in $CDN. Hope it keeps going that way. If it wsan't for Canada, the company I work for would be in the crapper right now. Instead it's a record year thanks to all the construction work in Toronto!
Sorry for the threadjack.................nice boat good luck selling it. Getting another X2 or moving up in size?

Matt_fdc
09-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Looking at a 2013 X25 demo the dealer has for sale. Not sure yet though, there's a pretty massive price jump and I don't know if I want to sign off on that kind of financing.......

Matt_fdc
01-29-2014, 04:42 PM
El bumpo.

I got about 20 hours on her last summer, so with work and life commitments (new daughter!) I have to sell. Updated price as well.

Boat is currently at a heated boat storage in Kelowna, and was detailed last fall (acid wash, vacuum, etc etc). It's in beautiful shape all around.

Maybe some of you US fellas are interested seeing as our exchange just went into the toilet!

Aric'sX15
01-29-2014, 05:15 PM
42k!!! Haha. I was wondering why they were saying that until I realized how old the thread is. Good luck with the sale, 42k is a good price for that boat.