PDA

View Full Version : Pro shop wisconsin

Quinten
09-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm going to wisconsin next week for worlds showskiing in janesville. And were looking for a pro shop like performance ski and surft. In the area of janesville wisconsin.

corey
09-08-2012, 04:53 PM
You could head up to Madison and check out Redline Watersports!!! Paul and Jason will take care of ya!

Traxx822
09-08-2012, 06:09 PM
There's a ski shop called The Board Shop in Lake geneva about 45min away from there. Nice place and nice equip. Ask for Olivia. 262-248-1703 www.bswake.com

barefoot
09-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I'll have my coffee kiosk set up for the event so I'll be at the park all weekend. Are you skiing or just watching?

I don't know if there will be ski vendors for Worlds, but if so, Redline should be there. I know they were set up for Nationals a few weeks ago. As Corey said, they are great guys!

madcityskier
09-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Rich's Boardsports in Madison is a decent stop.

Quinten
09-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I'll have my coffee kiosk set up for the event so I'll be at the park all weekend. Are you skiing or just watching?

I don't know if there will be ski vendors for Worlds, but if so, Redline should be there. I know they were set up for Nationals a few weeks ago. As Corey said, they are great guys!

I'm skiing with the belgium team, doing the clown act, a pyramid and the wakeboard, normaly I will come to you to say hey.

sprite
09-10-2012, 06:07 PM
not sure about a pro shop but i'll be looking forward to worlds!

barefoot
09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I got confirmation that Lake Elmo will have a booth at Worlds. The are a top notch shop that should have everything you need.

web
09-17-2012, 12:02 PM
I'll have my coffee kiosk set up for the event so I'll be at the park all weekend.

Hey barefoot, good meeting you Saturday. Thanks for the coffee; my wife said it was excellent.
Cheers...

barefoot
09-17-2012, 08:44 PM
You too, web! Glad you introduced yourself. Hope you had a chance to watch team USA. Amazing skiing and the most talented skiers on the water! It blew my mind the level of skiing they were able to perform. Air chair, barefooting, jumping, swivel, doubles, wake boarding, pyramids...you name it, we had it! And to think they assembled the team, practiced, put a show together, and won the tournament in a time frame two weeks! Simply the best skiing on the planet!

We were there!

web
09-18-2012, 10:48 AM
We saw all the shows on Saturday and really enjoyed all of them. USA had some unbelievable stuff. Really outstanding. I want to go back and see their Sunday show. (It looks like they have the webcast archive here: http://new.livestream.com/tomcasttv/worldshowski). I especially want to see some of the jumping again (twin 720's, triple 2ski gainer, 5 or 6 man front, single ski mobe-720 attempt, barefooter towing a hangman, yikes!!!).

Quinten
09-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Founded what I needed, It was a verry bussy week, and not well organized by our trainer.
Barfooter sorry that I didn't pass by to say hello I was to bussy. I did see that there were a lot off people between the teams at your shop so probably you did good buisness.

It was a fun experiance, we are last but we are amateurs and the rest where paid for the trip by there country we paid by ourselfs :)