PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Display

meg
09-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Hello- my perfect pass(06x30) works but the data comes up on the display intermittently and more times than not the display is blank but it is actually on because I can press "on" and it works. Did not run boat alot this summer but just wondering if anyone knew the issues?
thx

snork
09-04-2012, 06:28 PM
call the guys at PerfectPass there great to work with

rgardjr1
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Hello- my perfect pass(06x30) works but the data comes up on the display intermittently and more times than not the display is blank but it is actually on because I can press "on" and it works. Did not run boat alot this summer but just wondering if anyone knew the issues?
thx

Had a similar problem with my 2006 this summer. It was a broken wire in the harness due to a poor choice of location for installation. Start by locating the PP brain box and check the harness for immediate 90 degree turns. I think a new harness was around $70 and I had it the next day.

bturner2
09-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Depending on when it happens and if it comes back during the day it's most likely moisture in the display causing the problem. Mine would happen in the morning and as the boat dried out and warmed up the display would come back. Solution was to replace the display. Interesting to note that there only a one year warranty on the display and also that this is a known and common problem.