PDA

View Full Version : holy crap!

milkmania
08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Video: Michelle Jordan Pulled Over for Driving with Cellphone, Brutally Beaten by LAPD Officers

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/video-michelle-jordan-pulled-over-driving-cellphone-brutally-beaten-lapd-officers

doubt this woman will ever have to work again:confused:

mzimme
08-31-2012, 02:11 PM
At first, I read that as "Michael Jordan"....

You can imagine the surprise I had when I clicked the link.

scott023
08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
That's all class... :mad:

thatsmrmastercraft
08-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Another fine example of a few stupid people.....

oxberger
08-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the Authoritarian States of Amerika. Stuff like that is going to get much worse and is happening more often. BTW, when did we stop calling cops PEACE officers and start calling them law ENFORCEMENT? I can understand when someone doesn't listen and using reasonable force, but to feel like you have to dominate at all costs is wrong. I used to work security back in the day for clubs and the crew I worked with, we never wanted it to get to a point when there was fighting. Too many variables. We always tried to stop stuff before it started or escalated. Nowadays you have all these people on power trips enforcing arbitrary rules for no reason.

milkmania
08-31-2012, 03:11 PM
*snip* Stuff like that is going to get much worse and is happening more often.

sadly, I agree with this....seems like tensions are at an all time high:(

CantRepeat
08-31-2012, 04:09 PM
The Offspring did a song about L.A.P.D. in 1992. You should youtube it and listen.. it's basically about beating down blacks and whites and getting away with it because justice in LA comes in a can of mace.

ahhudgins
08-31-2012, 05:46 PM
sadly, I agree with this....seems like tensions are at an all time high:(

And that's why you couldn't pay me any amount of money to be a police officer. You never know when some idiot is going to pull a gun on you during a traffic stop, and then you have some loud mouth woman getting up in your face when you tell her to remain in her seat. I think the force WAS excessive, but if she would have just kept her trap shut and stayed in her car, this wouldn't have been news.

scott023
08-31-2012, 05:51 PM
And that's why you couldn't pay me any amount of money to be a police officer. You never know when some idiot is going to pull a gun on you during a traffic stop, and then you have some loud mouth woman getting up in your face when you tell her to remain in her seat. I think the force WAS excessive, but if she would have just kept her trap shut and stayed in her car, this wouldn't have been news.

It's part of their job to put up with stuff like that. Absolutely no reason for two male cops to assault anyone, let alone a female.