PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Nicholls site?

oxmach
09-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Is anyone else having troubles getting into the Nicholls site? I'm getting a cannot find server error, for the past week.

http://waterski.nicholls.edu/waterski/

Has it moved?

gene dobies
09-02-2005, 11:15 AM
I couldn't get through either. I wonder if they are out of Louisiana or Mississippi.

PeteS
09-02-2005, 11:28 AM
They're in Southern Louisiana, and have been without power for the last week at the University that hosts the site.

They're expecting to be back up by Tuesday of next week. I'm sure it's not very high on the priority list however.

BRAZOS 205
09-02-2005, 11:28 AM
I have never been to that site, but it has a .edu extension that makes it seem to be a college or university site. If it is Nicholls State University, they are located in Thibodaux, Louisiana (south central Louisiana). They are in the southland conference, the same as my alma mater. If that is the case, then it is a result of Katrina.

oxmach
09-02-2005, 11:35 AM
They're in Southern Louisiana, and have been without power for the last week at the University that hosts the site.

They're expecting to be back up by Tuesday of next week. I'm sure it's not very high on the priority list however.

For sure...thanks, I had no idea they were located in Louisiana.

André
09-02-2005, 11:36 AM
For sure...thanks, I had no idea they were located in Louisiana.
OK,now go back to work Greg ! :D
How was your Summer ? :wavey:

east tx skier
09-02-2005, 12:03 PM
They were down a couple of days last year when hurricane ___ threatened New Orleans.