PDA

View Full Version : Inboard Noob questions

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 01:43 AM
Let me first start off by saying that I have been searching this forum every night for about the past week and have learned some very good information. I have owned a couple Sea Doo jet boats, (and still own one, until I get it sold), but I have finally stepped up to a 94 MC Prostar 205 with the LT-1 engine and 675 hrs. I have only been out in the boat one day, other than the test drive. I have grown up around boats my whole life but this is my first inboard to have to maintain. I have even worked for a couple of fairly well known boat manufacturers, Chris Craft and Correct Craft as an FRP engineer, so I know I pretty fair amount about fiberglass, but when it comes to the engines and electrical, I am in the dark, but like to turn a wrench when I can.

One question, I have is, what is the top speed of that particular engine supposed to be with the original 13", 3 blade prop. I am not terribly concerned about top speed as I will mostly be wakeboarding, however, I have GPS'd the top speed at 44mph, but I was thinking I should be getting a few more mph, more like 46-48. If that is what it is supposed to be, great. I just want to make sure. I am unsure of what the RPM's are, but it is the 1:1 ratio, so I am guessing around 4400-4500, give or take.

I would eventually like to get a 4 blade prop for it, which would probably lower the top speed anyway, but if the engine is not giving me all it is supposed to, I would like to know. On the 4 blade prop, I believe I have found recommendations for this boat for a 13 13, but correct me if I am wrong. I have a brand new Acme 13.5" prop that has never been on a boat, but i cannot remember the pitch. Would this diameter prop be okay for the LT-1, assuming the pitch is around 13?

I have pretty good records on this boat. The impeller and temp sensors were replaced in 09 at 592 hrs, as well as the battery, starter and solenoid. New bilge pump in 08, and brakes changed to disc on trailer in 07. There has been the normal winterizing/oil changes every year as far as i can tell, using Mobil 1 15W 50. I have a new impeller on order so i will be replacing that soon. I have also seen the thread on rerouting the hoses for proper cooling and i guess i will try and tackle that as well.

My final subject is Perfect Pass, which my boat was equipped with back in 2005. I noticed that the boat sometimes has a hard time staying at the set speed. For instance in wakeboard mode, I have the speed set to 19.5, (or 1950 in RPM mode) and it may sit at 22mph for some reason. If you slow the rate of acceleration and let it work up to the speed, it tends to work a little better, but sometimes drops a little low. I know there is a calibrate feature built in, but I am not sure that will fix these problems. Any suggestions from someone that is familiar with the PP Pro Series would be very helpful. I would not have thought anything about it if I would not have driven my neighbors Ski Nautique that seems to stick to whatever speed you set it to with very little variance.

Sorry for the long post, but I am very excited to be a part of the MC family. I have always liked their boats but leaned more towards the Nautiques, partly bc I worked for them. I do not discriminate though, as my uncle has a cherry '92 Maristar with +/-250 hrs that I have been trying to talk him out of for years, but I got tired of waiting. I look forward to reading the responses.

curtish
08-29-2012, 01:58 AM
Sorry, can't really answer any questions. Nice boat though. Someone will come along soon and help you out I'm sure.

JohnnyB
08-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Re prop...what is your intended use for the boat? As a slalom skier and foooter Acme 3 blades been a great performance adder

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

mikeg205
08-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Regarding speed were you on a river? - Don't forget the GPS will detect the flow of the river and calculate your final speed. My GPS shows 2-3 MPH less going up river than going down river. 1995 PS 205 5.7 TBI - I can to 42-43 when conditions are right. ...mac out about 4200RPM with a 13 x 13 OJ prop.

Regarding the prop - ask Eric at OJ props. Ballasted up a 4 blade prop with the right pitch will feel like freight train pulling you out of the water. I believe they will let you try and then buy.

I slalom like JohnnyB so the 3 blade 13x13 has been great.

Friend has perfect pass and it's reaction time was a bit slow, but the variance was only out +/_ .6 mph.

Nice Boat!

Double D
08-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Let me first start off by saying that I have been searching this forum every night for about the past week and have learned some very good information. I have owned a couple Sea Doo jet boats, (and still own one, until I get it sold), but I have finally stepped up to a 94 MC Prostar 205 with the LT-1 engine and 675 hrs. I have only been out in the boat one day, other than the test drive. I have grown up around boats my whole life but this is my first inboard to have to maintain. I have even worked for a couple of fairly well known boat manufacturers, Chris Craft and Correct Craft as an FRP engineer, so I know I pretty fair amount about fiberglass, but when it comes to the engines and electrical, I am in the dark, but like to turn a wrench when I can.

One question, I have is, what is the top speed of that particular engine supposed to be with the original 13", 3 blade prop. I am not terribly concerned about top speed as I will mostly be wakeboarding, however, I have GPS'd the top speed at 44mph, but I was thinking I should be getting a few more mph, more like 46-48. If that is what it is supposed to be, great. I just want to make sure. I am unsure of what the RPM's are, but it is the 1:1 ratio, so I am guessing around 4400-4500, give or take.

I would eventually like to get a 4 blade prop for it, which would probably lower the top speed anyway, but if the engine is not giving me all it is supposed to, I would like to know. On the 4 blade prop, I believe I have found recommendations for this boat for a 13 13, but correct me if I am wrong. I have a brand new Acme 13.5" prop that has never been on a boat, but i cannot remember the pitch. Would this diameter prop be okay for the LT-1, assuming the pitch is around 13?

I have pretty good records on this boat. The impeller and temp sensors were replaced in 09 at 592 hrs, as well as the battery, starter and solenoid. New bilge pump in 08, and brakes changed to disc on trailer in 07. There has been the normal winterizing/oil changes every year as far as i can tell, using Mobil 1 15W 50. I have a new impeller on order so i will be replacing that soon. I have also seen the thread on rerouting the hoses for proper cooling and i guess i will try and tackle that as well.

My final subject is Perfect Pass, which my boat was equipped with back in 2005. I noticed that the boat sometimes has a hard time staying at the set speed. For instance in wakeboard mode, I have the speed set to 19.5, (or 1950 in RPM mode) and it may sit at 22mph for some reason. If you slow the rate of acceleration and let it work up to the speed, it tends to work a little better, but sometimes drops a little low. I know there is a calibrate feature built in, but I am not sure that will fix these problems. Any suggestions from someone that is familiar with the PP Pro Series would be very helpful. I would not have thought anything about it if I would not have driven my neighbors Ski Nautique that seems to stick to whatever speed you set it to with very little variance.

Sorry for the long post, but I am very excited to be a part of the MC family. I have always liked their boats but leaned more towards the Nautiques, partly bc I worked for them. I do not discriminate though, as my uncle has a cherry '92 Maristar with +/-250 hrs that I have been trying to talk him out of for years, but I got tired of waiting. I look forward to reading the responses.

Nice boat and congrats on the purchase. I have the same boat except not the LT1 :( However, I can assist in questions as much as my little knowledge can.

The speeds sound correct for what you getting. With my 3-blade I was topping out at 43 mph with a 1:1 tranny. I moved to a 4-blade, reccomended by Eric@OJ and lost about 2 mph of top speed but got a much better hole shot. With the LT1 I would hope your hole shot is not a problem.

Not sure about the Perfect Pass for that year. I had to add mine.

Here is my baby! BTW, its Raspberry!! :)

mikeg205
08-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Man - MC must have gotten a great deal on the off-white, red, blue and grey silver vinyl... my 1995 has the same interior.

kyfooter
08-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Speed sounds correct. If you can locate a manual, it will specify your recommended WOT RPM range, and I would think 4400-4800 is the typical range.

Regarding perfect pass, visit their site and download the manual. There are all sorts of capibration exercises you can go through. Aside from that, if you are running in wakeboard mode, it should be controlling your speed from the paddle wheel, not RPMs.

What reading are you looking at which shows 22 mph? If it's analog speedometers, there is a very high chance they are incorrect. If it's the MPH reading on PP, there is also a good chance it's giving a false reading and there are calibration steps you can go through to fix it. If it's a GPS that you're looking at...well, I would assume that is correct, but as stated, GPS measures speed over land, so if you're on a river your speed over water could be different.

If you set PP for the RPMs and it's holding RPMs, I would say the system is working, it's just a matter of calibrating the other items.

Good luck. The guys at Perfect Pass are usually very helpful...or they were when I needed help, but that's been a while.

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the replies so far. Mgorczak1, the boat is used on a large lake that does not have any moving water. I am glad to know that the top speed is correct. It really seems to be running great, so I really didn't think there was anything wrong.

JohnnyB, Regarding the 4blade prop, I will primarily be using it for wakeboarding and will eventually be adding ballast bags. I used to slalom a little bit, but that was back in HS when my body could take the strain and I could get up in the morning and do it again. If I ever feel the need to slalom, I can just go out with my neighbor in his SN, 196. He is single and like for me to drive him anyway. He drives me wakeboarding too but I really want the opportunity to load it up with ballast and take some friends along too. I may try and give Eric a call to see what he thinks about the prop that I currently have, to see if it will work.

On the PP, it was installed in 2005, so I would think the technology has not changed that much for the non GPS version, but I could be wrong. kyfooter, I was paying attention to the speed and or RPM on the PP, as the analog speedo doesn't work. That is in part what made me get out the GPS to see if everything was accurate. I did find out that the PP was a couple MPH at times, so I think a recalibration is due. Mgorczak1, The variance of +-.6mph sounds about like what it should be, but mine is more like +-4mph at times, but not all the time. I do have the manual, and have read about the calibration feature, but haven't really had the time to go all the way through it yet. I may end up having to call Perfect Pass and get some advice.

Double D, I like your boat too!

aswinter05
08-29-2012, 10:28 AM
CC2MC, Not sure which perfect pass you have on your boat but if it was installed in 2005 there's a good chance it's the Wakeboard Pro 6.5 version. My PP is the 6.5. I've had my Prostar for a couple months now and really like the RPM mode for all watersports. The PP owner's manual basically suggests RPM mode for most activities.

I think you will find it to be more accurate than the speed mode. I would use your GPS speedo to pinpoint what MPH correspond to a given RPM. This way you don't have to worry about your analog or digital speedo readings ever being off by a MPH or two.

Currently my boat has a bad paddle wheel and we don't even have a working speedometer, lol. I've been delaying getting it fixed simply because I don't even use a MPH reading anymore. I only use my GPS in conjunction with RPM mode on PP. I do plan on getting the paddle wheel replaced. Just not in a hurry.

If you still aren't satisfied then give PP a call or an email. They are usually very helpful.

PS Nice looking boat!

Traxx822
08-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Man - MC must have gotten a great deal on the off-white, red, blue and grey silver vinyl... my 1995 has the same interior.

I hear yah. Mines the same minus the red. 1995 as well. I'm thinking about changing to match the 2000 x star pattern in blue n white and grey and silver LOL

TxsRiverRat
08-29-2012, 11:18 AM
I have a 93, with the 351 and the 285 HP engine, but mine will top out at 47 mph on glass water... With a head tail it could be +-2 mph.

As far as your PP, you need to get it calibrated against a slalom course, or 2nd best a GPS unit.

http://static.wix.com/media/9301d6_ca7f7be33976461eb93b411ff638d038.jpg_srz_39 6_266_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 11:23 AM
CC2MC, Not sure which perfect pass you have on your boat but if it was installed in 2005 there's a good chance it's the Wakeboard Pro 6.5 version. My PP is the 6.5. I've had my Prostar for a couple months now and really like the RPM mode for all watersports. The PP owner's manual basically suggests RPM mode for most activities.

I think you will find it to be more accurate than the speed mode. I would use your GPS speedo to pinpoint what MPH correspond to a given RPM. This way you don't have to worry about your analog or digital speedo readings ever being off by a MPH or two.

Currently my boat has a bad paddle wheel and we don't even have a working speedometer, lol. I've been delaying getting it fixed simply because I don't even use a MPH reading anymore. I only use my GPS in conjunction with RPM mode on PP. I do plan on getting the paddle wheel replaced. Just not in a hurry.

If you still aren't satisfied then give PP a call or an email. They are usually very helpful.

PS Nice looking boat!

I have the same version that you have. I am the same way too with using the GPS. I did the same thing in the Sea Doo too, as I really had to feather the throttle to keep a constant speed. The PP really takes the work out of it, or at least it should. I am not so concerned with the fact that the boat speedo is off, so much as the speed varying as much as it seems to. I am thinking that re propping could help with that too, but I will read the manual first and go from there. Thanks for the info.

76S&S
08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Great looking boat; what lake are you on?

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 11:36 AM
I am on Lake Martin. Are you close by, 76S&S?

frankster66
08-29-2012, 12:11 PM
I have the same boat, purchased this year, and never looked back. We love it!:D

east tx skier
08-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Speed sounds correct. If you can locate a manual, it will specify your recommended WOT RPM range, and I would think 4400-4800 is the typical range.

Regarding perfect pass, visit their site and download the manual. There are all sorts of capibration exercises you can go through. Aside from that, if you are running in wakeboard mode, it should be controlling your speed from the paddle wheel, not RPMs.

This is what I was thinking. I was never sure if my paddle wheel was reading the correct speed on my Perfect Pass Digital Pro. Welcome, and nice looking boat!

itch2ski
08-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Same boat and loving it! You will have a lot of fun.

Ski-me
08-29-2012, 01:23 PM
First of all, Nice Boat!!:cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/nielson2020/Mastercraft%20205%201994/IMG_1718.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/nielson2020/Mastercraft%20205%201994/fca5_3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/nielson2020/Mastercraft%20205%201994/IMG_1554.jpg

TxsRiverRat
08-29-2012, 01:26 PM
what is that orange thing the girl is holding...? Is she a longhorns fan? :D

Ski-me
08-29-2012, 01:30 PM
How is your throttle cable? On mine, it was a little too strong on the return so if I took my hand off of the throttle know, the boat would eventually slow down. What I did to fix this was to install a small, u-clamp on the throttle cable to put a little tension on it to keep it in the same position. I could still move the throttle up and down but now, it stayed once my hand went off.

Perfect Pass is not strong enough to overcome this issue so it needed to be done to make PP work correctly.

Mine only runs off of rpm so if you are having problems, you also might check your paddlewheel (assuming this is driving your slower, wakeboarding speeds).

Your top speed is in line with this boat. I did go with an OJ prop per Eric's recommendation and found that my top speed went up by about 1 mph and my hole shot was better. The newer props definitley help over the older, stock ones. Mine was a 3 blade prop rather than your proposed 4 blade.

Ski-me
08-29-2012, 01:31 PM
what is that orange thing the girl is holding...? Is she a longhorns fan? :D

No, sorry.....she's a Cougar Fan! (WSU) :D

76S&S
08-29-2012, 02:20 PM
I am on Lake Martin. Are you close by, 76S&S?

I'm on the other side, Lake Tuscaloosa. Smaller than Martin but my kids go to school in T'town and we have lots of friends on the lake.

Lumbergh
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr66/Lumbergh556/Borat_Great_Success.jpg

Sweet 205. Nice find. And the LT1, double sweet.

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Ha. Borat made me laugh! That is also kinda funny that so many others have the same boat. The family and I really are looking forward to some fun times with this boat.

On another note, being an Auburn fan/grad, i considered looking into a small orange stripe to cover the pink on the deck and about a 4-5" wide one for the hull. The upholstery is in great shape for the age, but with an orange stripe on the outside, the pink vinyl may look out of place. Has anyone tried to dye their vinyl?

jafo9
08-29-2012, 05:16 PM
War Eagle!

LYNRDSKYNRD
08-29-2012, 05:17 PM
H20 Sports in Dothan recently updated a friends vinyl and I think it was spray dyed but it was done in the original colors. You can probably check with them about it.
RTR:D

ricford
08-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I've got a 96 prostar 190 with the LT1 and mine tops out at 50mph on a GPS with just me in the boat. I'm pretty sure the prop is original. My manual says "Maximum allowable RPM at WOT 4200 - 5000 RPM. Mine runs in the 4800 range. The hulls aren't that different are they? I would think you should get a little more top end speed. Did you check it on the speedos or with a GPS?

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 07:56 PM
H20 Sports in Dothan recently updated a friends vinyl and I think it was spray dyed but it was done in the original colors. You can probably check with them about it.
RTR:D

H20 Sports huh? I will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. I have seen their dealership before but have never stopped in. They have always had some pretty nice boats. I have family in Dothan and will be headed down that way in the next few weeks so i may stop in.

WAR EAGLE jaf09!

Ben
08-29-2012, 08:07 PM
I have the same combo as well. I was told by PP that my motor is "jumpy" as I was having surging issues w PP while boarding. Adding 500 lbs of ballast helped A LOT in wakeboard mode. With No ballast I use rpm. Mode sometimes.
I think my wot is about 45 mph. Can't remember, never really do it. My boat lives at idle and 32-34 mph....

pmikler
08-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Should be once a season. If it where me it would be the first thing I would do. And congrates on the boat! Here's hoping you have nothing but fun on it.

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 08:40 PM
I've got a 96 prostar 190 with the LT1 and mine tops out at 50mph on a GPS with just me in the boat. I'm pretty sure the prop is original. My manual says "Maximum allowable RPM at WOT 4200 - 5000 RPM. Mine runs in the 4800 range. The hulls aren't that different are they? I would think you should get a little more top end speed. Did you check it on the speedos or with a GPS?

I checked the speed with a GPS. I think my PP speedo only read around 42. As user C36 noted in his 190 history thread, The 1995-1997 version of the ProStar 190 was 195 long, 85 wide, weighed 2,450 lbs. Looking in the manual, it says that my boat weighs 2,550 lbs and is 20'5" long. The top speed listed for both the 190 and 205 with a standard 351 engine is 43mph and the optional 454 engine is 47mph. The LT-1 engine is really a 350, i think, so I guess I am okay with the 44mph figure shown by my GPS. Yours must be a faster version or you may be getting a few hundred more RPMs out of yours. The manual says 4600 RPM at WOT but I will pay more attention this weekend to my tach and see what WOT reads.

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Should be once a season. If it where me it would be the first thing I would do. And congrates on the boat! Here's hoping you have nothing but fun on it.

Sorry, I was not following. What should be once a season? The impeller change?

pmikler
08-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Sorry, I was not following. What should be once a season? The impeller change?

Yes- you mentioned that the impeller had been changed in 09 at 592 hours. Well past a needed change. I'd hate for you to have cooling problems so soon. Most around here change once a season or every 100 hours. Whichever comes first. Skidim.com can hook you up. Only a 10 minute job especially on a did.

CC2MC
08-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Yes- you mentioned that the impeller had been changed in 09 at 592 hours. Well past a needed change. I'd hate for you to have cooling problems so soon. Most around here change once a season or every 100 hours. Whichever comes first. Skidim.com can hook you up. Only a 10 minute job especially on a did.

I have one on order. Hopefully it should be here by Friday. I am hoping that it will only be a 10 min job. It may take a little longer my first time, but you are right, it needs to be done.

I am almost more concerned about the steam tube, that it may have deposits inside the tube and close to being clogged. Not that I have been having any temp issues, I just doubt it has ever been checked.

Double D
08-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Ha. Borat made me laugh! That is also kinda funny that so many others have the same boat. The family and I really are looking forward to some fun times with this boat.

On another note, being an Auburn fan/grad, i considered looking into a small orange stripe to cover the pink on the deck and about a 4-5" wide one for the hull. The upholstery is in great shape for the age, but with an orange stripe on the outside, the pink vinyl may look out of place. Has anyone tried to dye their vinyl?

Remember, its Raspberry!! Not Pink :D:D I think you should keep it!!

CC2MC
08-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Remember, its Raspberry!! Not Pink :D:D I think you should keep it!!

It may be raspberry to me, but it is pink to everyone else who sees it.

swatguy
08-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Meant to respond earlier to the pp issue but forgot.

As far as pp. download the manual and check both you KDW setting and you NN settings. They are the adjustments to get your pp dialed. Most everyone I know runs wakeboard mode not rpm mode. The guys I know that do run rpm mode with great success have the same amount of weight, roughly the same size crew,and all ride the same speed. If you have different ability levels rpm mode is not the best. Wakeboard/speed mode is the best.

The manual will tell you how to adjust. In a nut shell the NN value is the amount of samples from the paddle wheel pp takes before it decides to adjust the speed. The higher the value the longer it takes for the adjustment. So if you NN is to high your speed can increase or decrease a ton before pp catches it. A good starting platform is 50-60 on the NN value.

The KDW adjustment is how much throttle the boat gives to correct the speed. If you ride with a ton of ballast you are going to need a higher KDW value to give the boat more ummf to adjust. If you ride next to empty you want a lower value so it doesn't over shoot with too much umff. If u feel the boat surging and slowing most likely your KDW is too high

My values in my 2000 x star are 60 on the NN and 185 on the KDW. That's with an acme 1235 prop and usually around 3 k in ballast at 24.5 mph My wife who rides at 21.5 and with about 800lbs of the 3000 I ride with has a KDW around 120.

It will take some time to fine tune it. Go in small increments as one or two taps of the arrow really does a lot in the adjustments. Also make sure your paddle weel is aligned correctly and it is not damaged or sticking. The can lose a fin or two and still function but you will get intermittent readings. Also mine as well just do a system reset and start from scratch since it isn't working properly. The paddle wheel should spin freely by blowing on it.

CC2MC
08-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Meant to respond earlier to the pp issue but forgot.

As far as pp. download the manual and check both you KDW setting and you NN settings. They are the adjustments to get your pp dialed. Most everyone I know runs wakeboard mode not rpm mode. The guys I know that do run rpm mode with great success have the same amount of weight, roughly the same size crew,and all ride the same speed. If you have different ability levels rpm mode is not the best. Wakeboard/speed mode is the best.

The manual will tell you how to adjust. In a nut shell the NN value is the amount of samples from the paddle wheel pp takes before it decides to adjust the speed. The higher the value the longer it takes for the adjustment. So if you NN is to high your speed can increase or decrease a ton before pp catches it. A good starting platform is 50-60 on the NN value.

The KDW adjustment is how much throttle the boat gives to correct the speed. If you ride with a ton of ballast you are going to need a higher KDW value to give the boat more ummf to adjust. If you ride next to empty you want a lower value so it doesn't over shoot with too much umff. If u feel the boat surging and slowing most likely your KDW is too high

My values in my 2000 x star are 60 on the NN and 185 on the KDW. That's with an acme 1235 prop and usually around 3 k in ballast at 24.5 mph My wife who rides at 21.5 and with about 800lbs of the 3000 I ride with has a KDW around 120.

It will take some time to fine tune it. Go in small increments as one or two taps of the arrow really does a lot in the adjustments. Also make sure your paddle weel is aligned correctly and it is not damaged or sticking. The can lose a fin or two and still function but you will get intermittent readings. Also mine as well just do a system reset and start from scratch since it isn't working properly. The paddle wheel should spin freely by blowing on it.

Great info. i will check that out tomorrow morning to see what I can find out. I appreciate you spelling that out as that is exactly the kind of info I was looking for on the PP.

Are you wakeboarding at 24.5 mph? That seems a little fast to me, but to each his own. 3k ballast though may have something to do with that too. I will not be running ballast, at least not for the moment. I will eventually get some fat sacs but nowhere close to 3k lbs, probably more like 1k lbs.

I would want to reprop the boat to a 4 blade once I get the ballast bags. I happen to have a brand new 4 blade, LH 13.25" x 16 Acme prop that I was hoping would work for my boat, but after talking with Acme, I found out that it is not a good choice, so I guess I will be selling this prop to help pay for a new one for mine.

swatguy
08-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Yup 24.5 is pretty common for everyone behind my boat at 80ft out with that amount of ballast. You will find that the more ballast you add you get to a point where you need to speed up in order to keep the wake clean. The more speed the longer you line can be and the bigger you can go. Lot of pros these days are riding at 26 on these sacked out huge wake machines.

My wife rides at 65ft i ride at 80ft. She rides at 21.5-22mph I ride 24.5. She rides 800lbs or so, i ride 3k. hence why the values for the kdw are different for her name setting, and mine are different than hers. That is the great thing about the digital pro perfect pass. You can store different riders settings so you dont have to keep adjusting things when you have a vaiety of skill levels. each name can have its own custom vaues