PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth headsets?

ChipperJones
08-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey guys, i recently moved on from the squares of my iPhone and picked up a new samsung galaxy S IIi. I spend a lot of time behind the wheel and am looking for one of those bluetooth thingys! Im a long time lurker here and wondering if anyone has any input? I have been told that these BlueAnt Q2 headsets (http://www.wirelessground.com/blueant-q2-bluetooth.html) are awesome for Android, but im looking for a bit more input on some other options....so...any advice?

pmkkdx
08-28-2012, 06:35 PM
I have had a wide variety of bluetooth devices to use as hands free calling on my cell phones (I carry two cell phones). The one that has proven to be by far the best in my opinion is Jawbone.

http://jawbone.com/headsets/

these have military grade background noise cancellation technology that is simply amazing. I can be on one of my diesel Kubota tractors, engine running (diesel engine rattling), even in high winds blowing and the person on the other end can still hear me as it is picking up voice vibrations thru a probe that touches your cheek.

TxsRiverRat
08-28-2012, 06:40 PM
i have a jawbone aliph model and i dont use it... i prefer the corded ear phone - no breaking up...

pmkkdx
08-28-2012, 06:56 PM
hmmmm, I have never had an issue with my Jawbone breaking up as long as I have service for my phones ... and I have it sync'd to both my cell phones at once.

TxsRiverRat
08-28-2012, 06:59 PM
hmmmm, I have never had an issue with my Jawbone breaking up as long as I have service for my phones ... and I have it sync'd to both my cell phones at once.

what i like better is my motorola roadster with the FM Modulator - hands free thru the car stereo and i can play my music of the stereo in the meantime

MC

milkmania
08-28-2012, 07:36 PM
tried several bluetooth headsets....prefer Apple's earbuds with mic

Footin
08-28-2012, 08:59 PM
I have a Jabra Wave and like it very much.

Sledge
08-28-2012, 09:41 PM
+1 for the Jawbone. Best I have tried so far, although Jabra is not too bad either.

When I get requests for bluetooth headsets from the guys at work, the most requested is Jawbone.

jkski
08-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I like the Blue Parrot. It is an over the head design but the clarity is great and I have never had anyone complain...actually I have more people ask if there is something wrong with my phone if I happen to not be using the headset so I pretty much always use it.
A lot of truck drivers use the Blue Parrot from what I was told and I can see why.

Brian B
08-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I have the Motorola S10 and love it.

jenglin
08-29-2012, 12:07 PM
I have a Plantrnics Voyguer Plus Pro and is amazing. Great sound and clarity.