PDA

View Full Version : S&S Trailer wheel specs

mzimme
08-27-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm looking to pick up a spare wheel/tire combo, but need the specs on the actual wheel. I know it's 14", but does anyone know the width, bolt pattern, and backspacing/offset?

Thanks..

CCAnderson
08-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Pretty much all trailer rims are standard in terms of offset, bolt circle, etcetera. Run to you local Farm supply store and pick up one off the shelf. The 14" 5 bolt rim and tire should be in stock, they are very common. I can get one at the local Menards home improvement store.

If it is going to be your spare don't spen too much time fretting over the small things and remember that it just needs to get you off the road and to a tore shop where the original can be replaced.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-27-2012, 11:00 AM
The bolt pattern on the 5 lug wheels is 5 on 4 1/2. Zero offset is the standard trailer wheel. Depending upon what you are looking for, I may be able to save you a few bucks over Menards.

mzimme
08-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Just looking for something that can limp me around in the event of a flat. I don't care about color, style, or any of that... just something that prevents me from having to leave a trailer on the side of the road. Also looking to get this done this week, as I'll be driving about 4 hours to the lake this weekend. If you can help me in that time frame, I'm in.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-27-2012, 11:05 AM
PM me tire size and your zip and I will pm you a quote. If you have a business address I can ship the tire to, you can save a few bucks on the freight.

mzimme
08-27-2012, 11:18 AM
pm sent