PDA

View Full Version : just picked up the '06 X-30 after stereo install

andreas
09-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Here are some shots I put up over at wakeworld

stereo Pictures in the '06 X-30 (http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/252050.html?1125623683)

More to be posted later

Andreas

Mag_Red
09-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Sweet! :cool:

parks_jr_55
09-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Wow, those tower speakers must kick a little bit.

Where are you located?

andreas
09-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Located on Lake Tulloch in Copperopolis, Ca. Just north west of Don Pedro.

They kick *** as they all are the new JL Audio 7" marine speakers. Mids and tweets are all back lit in orange LED and there are a total of 30 speakers in the boat and about 4000 watts of Zapco amps driving them all.

also did the 6 blue top optimas and a 10" alpine DVD player flip down combo. Sirius, Ipod connector RCA ins and outs for hooking up to other tied up boats (party) and a camera in the back of the tower speaker box so that the wake surfer can watch him or herself while wake surfing or for just screwin off.

BriEOD
09-01-2005, 11:11 PM
I was most impressed with all the juice.

shepherd
09-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Man, how many speakers does a Brother need???

Awesome setup Andreas :worthy:
I'd love to have half that system in my boat, but wouldn't know where or how to start. Got an equipment list you can share? ;)

boatless
09-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Andreas,

That is a nice boat !! It would be a lot nicer if I could see a bikini picture of you and the boat all together. :D

River Rat
09-02-2005, 10:15 AM
WOW...... now that is a set up. I am impressed.
:worthy: :worthy:

more pict. please

Diesel
09-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Very Nice!!

zberger
09-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I am a stereo guy... and even I am impressed.. wow..

Who did the work?

6 Optima's should last quite a few hours :D Considering we have probably 1000 total watts pulling off of the equivalent of an optima.. has played for at least 3-4 hours nonstop before.

zberger
09-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Very Nice!!

He's probably got you beat :D

SteveO
09-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Andreas, Awesome ride. I'm sure she will be the talk of the lake this long weekend. What is the black pole on the passenger side tower above the mastercraft racks?

Diesel
09-02-2005, 01:15 PM
He's probably got you beat :D

Definately....................but something like this is worth apreciating.

Very good work.

Did Sound Illusions do the work??

Scot
09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
ok, I know, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Right?

Ok, I'll ask the hillbilly question. How much did dat run ya?

Very Cool BTW....

mcprostar197
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Sick system. 30 speakers?!?!?!?!?! Holy Sh*t!!

Ric
09-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Andreas, Awesome ride. I'm sure she will be the talk of the lake this long weekend. What is the black pole on the passenger side tower above the mastercraft racks?
ditto very nice boat what is that black pole thing?

captkidd
09-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Andreas,

That is a nice boat !! It would be a lot nicer if I could see a bikini picture of you and the boat all together. :D
Not sure, but Andreas might be a guy. Of course, if you're into that sort of thing....

Leroy
09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Nice boat, I see you are into music Andreas!

X2M
09-02-2005, 03:58 PM
what is that black pole thing?
I think the "black pole thing" is one of those automatic flags.

Andreas - WOW! Very nice. :cool: How do you like Lake Tulloch? Do you live on the lake? My husband was there last year and has been bugging me a bit about relocating.

parks_jr_55
09-02-2005, 07:03 PM
I would love to drive that thing.

That looks like a 12" JL Audio W7 below the driver.
Those things throw a punch, one of those in a suburban will make the roof go nuts, its unreal.

andreas
09-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Hello all and thanks for the compliments.

the install was done by Keith over at the car audio depot. He put a ton of hours into the thing. made the box from scratch. the system has about 4200+ watts from four zapco amps. it also has 6 optima blue tops powering it and 30 JL audio 7" seperates in the boat. Each speaker and tweeter is lit from the inside of the grill with orange led's. Even those in the speaker box. The box houses an alpine 10" flip down LCD screen and a rear mounted camera so that the wake surfer can watch himself on the flip down while surfing or we can just chill and watch dvd's while listening to music.

We also installed sirius sat radio, Ipod conection and rca inputs and outputs (to hook up to other boats systems while tied up) to the clarion head unit.

there is two big JL audio subs a 10" and a 12". the black pole is a power flag that we installed a micro switch by the driver's arm rest and put the remote over on the passanger side with the green and red LED's for passanger activation.

All boxes and amp racks and every courtesy light in the boat is orange LED. There is a remote transom control and also a control for the head unit by the driver since the '06 has the head unit in the glove box.

All the grills were ordered from Mastercraft by design. Ouch!!!!

almost 3K for just the grills alone.

The whole system was about 25K with the power flag and the origional head unit and four speakers origionaly sold with the boat. We just added to it. NO tower stuff was on the boat when I took delivery.

OH X2 momma I have a home on Lake Tulloch and we love it here. We are up here most all of the summer and then the rest of the time we live in Hollister and come up almost every weekend. We also own the resort at Lake Tulloch (old Poker Flat Resort) which is located on the lake up here.

and yes I am a guy and don't wear a thong too often

Andreas

zberger
09-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Hello all and thanks for the compliments.

the install was done by Keith over at the car audio depot. He put a ton of hours into the thing. made the box from scratch. the system has about 4200+ watts from four zapco amps. it also has 6 optima blue tops powering it and 30 JL audio 7" seperates in the boat. Each speaker and tweeter is lit from the inside of the grill with orange led's. Even those in the speaker box. The box houses an alpine 10" flip down LCD screen and a rear mounted camera so that the wake surfer can watch himself on the flip down while surfing or we can just chill and watch dvd's while listening to music.

We also installed sirius sat radio, Ipod conection and rca inputs and outputs (to hook up to other boats systems while tied up) to the clarion head unit.

there is two big JL audio subs a 10" and a 12". the black pole is a power flag that we installed a micro switch by the driver's arm rest and put the remote over on the passanger side with the green and red LED's for passanger activation.

All boxes and amp racks and every courtesy light in the boat is orange LED. There is a remote transom control and also a control for the head unit by the driver since the '06 has the head unit in the glove box.

All the grills were ordered from Mastercraft by design. Ouch!!!!

almost 3K for just the grills alone.

The whole system was about 25K with the power flag and the origional head unit and four speakers origionaly sold with the boat. We just added to it. NO tower stuff was on the boat when I took delivery.

OH X2 momma I have a home on Lake Tulloch and we love it here. We are up here most all of the summer and then the rest of the time we live in Hollister and come up almost every weekend. We also own the resort at Lake Tulloch (old Poker Flat Resort) which is located on the lake up here.

and yes I am a guy and don't wear a thong too often

Andreas

Wow.. just wow.

BriEOD
09-03-2005, 12:52 PM
The whole system was about 25K
Wow, that's a lot for a boat. But, if you're gonna do it you may as well do it right. Very nice.

andreas
09-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I just added a few more shots at the above link / thread

andreas