PDA

View Full Version : Don Pedro Sept. 10th-18th

bsimpson
09-01-2005, 01:59 PM
I am heading up to Don Pedro on September 10th through the 18th. Will anyone be up there? I got the fam with me until the 14th but our houseboat will be light on the second half of the week with only about five of us. We may need a third person to board on Wednesday if anyone is interested in a pull. I'll be taking the '05 X-Star and some good tunes. This will be my first time at Don Pedro. Does anyone know where the party island is on the lake? :smile:

RackAtak
09-01-2005, 07:17 PM
This will be my first time at Don Pedro. Does anyone know where the party island is on the lake? :smile:
That would be Pig Island. It is about halfway between the Marina and Moccasin Point in the Upper Bay, south of the power lines, on the eastern side...bring a camera!

bsimpson
09-01-2005, 07:32 PM
I assume these would not be the kind of pictures I can share on the general discussion board. Thanks for the advice.

Is anyone else going to be up there? Weather is supposed to be clear with the temp in the lower 90s.

RackAtak
09-01-2005, 07:41 PM
I assume these would not be the kind of pictures I can share on the general discussion board. Thanks for the advice.

There's always the "Swimsuit Pics" thread...a shot in the arm would do it good! :worthy: