PDA

View Full Version : Malibu 2 Mastercraft 0

lettmeknow
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
So the other top 3 manufactureers plus Centurion have released new slalom tugs , and Malibu now has 2 ( TXI and LXR), yet MC is still goose egg. Now the rumor is no new Prostar for awhile. Don't say why change a good thing, the 197 is far behind the others right now. Not alot of fans at tournaments. 197 sat unused at the last tournament I was at , no one wanted to ski it.

Team MC
08-09-2012, 02:44 PM
1. No Disparaging MC or its Partners. No Promoting Other Boat Brands. We have some registered users that own competition ski boats that are not MCs. Is there something wrong with them? Maybe. ;) But they are welcome to post here and we're welcome to pick on them (all in good fun). What's not okay is for them to post pictures of their boat on here or otherwise talk about how great it is, recommend other people buy it, or say that it's better than a MC. I'm not saying I agree with this policy. But that's the policy, and if you want to post here, you need to abide by it. Also, it's not as if you can't talk about other boats at all. But if you do, don't be surprised if you get an email from a mod about it. It's a very fine line to be walked. There are other nonbrand-specific sites out there where you can compare and contrast all you want. But I don't know of any site that has as much activity as this one does.