PDA

View Full Version : Double Up del Noche Results?

ematthew
08-30-2005, 02:00 PM
I was at the Double Up Del Noche last night on Lake Geneva and it was really a great event. It was very professionally set up, they really had the top riders, the top driver driving the X-Star, a very large crowd, and perfect weather and conditions. I had to leave a bit early so I wonder if anyone has the official results.

Cary K.
08-30-2005, 02:06 PM
I just posted them in another thread. Did you get any pics?

Winners:

Best Trick: Danny Harf with a switch 7
Biggest Air: Ben Greenwood on a Ole Rewind 5
Craziest Trick: Daniel Watkins with a Double Back Roll, sticks it, then cruises back up the slider on top of the Red Bull bus - SWEET

Danimal
08-30-2005, 02:14 PM
I also went and yes, it was a great event! Very organized and a big thanks to the Board Shop, MasterCraft and Skinny for a great party. Daniel Watkins should have taken all the prize money with his double back roll. It was the biggest, highest and sickest trick of the night! My friend has some pics. He's going to burn me a disc and I will post them. Not too sure how they will turn out. Mainly just pics of the tow boats. MasterCraft also had an X45, and 2 X9's on display at Skinny's. Very nice set ups!! Oakley had an X10, I think. Couldn't get close enough to it. The Beer kept getting in the way. :smile:

Cary K.
08-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Here are some pics from Wakeworld. Has a few nice shots of some MC's as well.

kskib046
08-30-2005, 05:35 PM
I also attended the event and it was a blast. All the pros i would expect to be there (too bad Dallas didn't ride). I also liked Watkins's trick, but Harf's toe side/backside 7' it a big one.

Afterwords it was great to party at skinny's, lost of people and a great band.

I also liked the Oakley boat that was mentioned.