PDA

View Full Version : Rack Suggestions for ND Mini

Monteluna
08-03-2012, 03:00 PM
I ordered and received the standard wake board rack with my new tower. I need a rack for the other side, but I had been planning on putting a rack for our slalom skis. I expected to be able to fit my son's wake skate board in the rack I ordered from ND, but the wake skate is to thick to fit. Anyone know a rack that will take one slalom ski and one thicker knee board or wake skate...etc? The skate is not a big deal to just toss behind the driver's seat since it has no boots, but I would like to get it up off of the floor.

I also could use some suggestions for just a slalom ski rack. I just couldn't pull the trigger on the $300 one that ND offered. Is there one that will attach in the pre-drilled holes on the "MasterCraft" plate brace on the ND?

Thanks!

Greg

mzimme
08-03-2012, 03:27 PM
You might check here:

http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=73&cat=Board%20Racks

Where in KC do you boat? I'm usually out on Smithville on the weekends.

itch2ski
08-03-2012, 04:59 PM
You could try Air Boom racks as well. I think they have ones that attach to both plates and tower bars, even wakeboard pylons.

Monteluna
08-03-2012, 05:01 PM

I live on Lake Winnebago, so we just walk out the back door and take off. Love it. We moved here two years ago, and haven't had the boat off of the lake except to have work done on it or stored in the caves in the winter. I think we may be dragging it down to Beaver lake at the end of the month though.

Glad to meet another KC'er!

etduc
08-03-2012, 05:15 PM
You might check here:

http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=73&cat=Board%20Racks

For the wake skate, you might want to try the DIY, knee board fork. Measure your board and call them. I have one of their waterski racks, wife's ski fits, but because of my big double bindings, my ski doesn't. I'll eventually modify it, but it's not a big deal, at present. Is nice getting most of the toys, off the deck.