PDA

View Full Version : Yet another perfect weekend with no mechanical issues on the water

Ric
08-29-2005, 03:09 PM
A little breezy here on the "left" side of Katrina but what another beautiful ski weekend and no mechanical issues to speak of.

Luvs his prostar :D

Thanks for the idea, RobertT

east tx skier
08-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Bor-ing! ;) You had to fill the tank, right? Didn't that get you down? Something? 8p

Hitting the lake this coming weekend for the first time in over a month. Knock wood, I expect much fun will be had by all.

Ric
08-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Bor-ing! ;) You had to fill the tank, right? Didn't that get you down? Something? 8p

Hitting the lake this coming weekend for the first time in over a month. Knock wood, I expect much fun will be had by all.
should be a great weekend! You will most likely be mr. rubberlegs after being out for so long!

Cary K.
08-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Just what the title says. Out on the X-Star all weekend with butta conditions, lots of friends and great weather.

RobertT
08-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Yep, same here. About 9 hours put on the boat, zero issues other than having too much fun.

I was docked up with 5 other boats Saturday. From a long ways away, my boat stole the show:)

I also found out that with over 1500lbs in the boat it will still go 44mph. I was pleasantly surprised with that:)

east tx skier
08-29-2005, 03:18 PM
should be a great weekend! You will most likely be mr. rubberlegs after being out for so long!

Yeah, will probably have to get my skiing done just after sunrise or just before sunset though. Boy I hate holiday weekends.

/go Horns!

bradamerry
08-29-2005, 03:21 PM
I love my boat.. And we have been going alot more the last few weeks... Brandy is starting to learn how to pull me (kneeboard, shoulder still not ready for slalom). I think we may go this afternoon..

Andyg
08-29-2005, 03:24 PM
I have run over a 100hrs since the first and only mechanical problem with the 2003 PS197, fuel pump went at 14 hrs.

bcampbe7
08-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Went out yesterday and had a great day!
My only complaint is that is was a bit windy, which caused a nice chop on the lake. I hope MC looks into that in 2008! :D

Took a nice header on the ski and tweaked my back a little. Only thing really hurt was my pride. :o

east tx skier
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I love my boat.. And we have been going alot more the last few weeks... Brandy is starting to learn how to pull me (kneeboard, shoulder still not ready for slalom). I think we may go this afternoon..

Might be a little windy out today, Brad. I know the gal went to the east of you, but we're getting some pretty good breezes over here.

Scot
08-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Lets see. 7 years without mechanical failure on my 86 190.

River Rat
08-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Got my boat out yesterday, went back inside while the boys were loading her up, sat in my chair just for a second...........Then I hear this loud roaring sound. After 4 min. of pouring rain I spent the rest of the afternoon drying it out....in the hot sun. :rant: :rant: Oh well you can't win them all! :o

RobertT
08-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey River Rat...are you a skydiver? I dig the freefly picture you have in your gallery.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-29-2005, 04:49 PM
I insulated, drywalled, and then built some new shelves and cabinets in my shed.:) No mechanical failures to speak of, except maybe one damaged beer can!!;)

OhioProstar
08-29-2005, 04:56 PM
After switching to my #2 battery after leaving the stereo on all week....my '95 fired right up and slid right off the banks.

I noticed two MC's out on Cesears Creek this Sunday. A Tri-Star and a 2002-03ish 197. Anybody on the board?

X2M
08-29-2005, 04:58 PM
I insulated, drywalled, and then built some new shelves and cabinets in my shed.:) No mechanical failures to speak of, except maybe one damaged beer can!!;)

Kinda sounds like my weekend. Only it was yard work here. Had to try and reclaim the house and yard from the jungle that was shooting up around us. I guess we have been spending to much time on the boat. :rolleyes:

No mechanical failures either. I couldn't believe the lawnmower fired right up on the first try. :purplaugh

jmyers
08-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Kinda sounds like my weekend. Only it was yard work here. Had to try and reclaim the house and yard from the jungle that was shooting up around us. I guess we have been spending to much time on the boat. :rolleyes:

No mechanical failures either. I couldn't believe the lawnmower fired right up on the first try. :purplaugh
Right there with you X2, no boat just 2 days of housework for the same reason, except I hate to use the words "two much boat" I like to say I gave the boat a long needed rest!! :)

bradamerry
08-29-2005, 05:05 PM
Might be a little windy out today, Brad. I know the gal went to the east of you, but we're getting some pretty good breezes over here.
that chop makes the TOOBIN all the better... Remember I'm just a toober... :banana: ;)

Ric
08-29-2005, 05:05 PM
I'd appreciate it if everyone would keep their posts on a positive note in the spirit of this thread. ;)

Got my boat out yesterday, went back inside while the boys were loading her up, sat in my chair just for a second...........Then I hear this loud roaring sound. After 4 min. of pouring rain I spent the rest of the afternoon drying it out....in the hot sun. :rant: :rant: Oh well you can't win them all! :o

Davo
08-29-2005, 05:08 PM
No boating for me this weekend, I was in OhioProstars neck of the woods for a wedding...the weather was very nice on Sunday up there.

I think it was a bit breezy down here in Florida as well as in East Texas. Katrina was a very large storm. :(

Oh well, I've got to go so I can kick myself and maybe figure out why I just read Rod's ENTIRE thread from last week. :rolleyes:

bigmac
08-29-2005, 05:10 PM
I'd appreciate it if everyone would keep their posts on a positive note in the spirit of this thread.

My boat is running fine, and I have no pink staining on my upholstery.

jimmer2880
08-29-2005, 05:13 PM
No problems on my 808 hour boat..... Gotta love the MC!

Actually - the boat caused me to fall at 3-ball again. Re-sprained/tweaked my ankle (for the 3rd time this summer). That has to be MC's fault - right?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-29-2005, 05:13 PM
I chased down a case of beer with a 1/2 case. Good thing I wasn't driving or skiing!?!? I think this is a positive note...:o