PDA

View Full Version : Been Away Need an Update

LakePirate
08-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Due to the hours required by my job doubling the last month I have been unable to follow the board :mad: with the exception of the swimsuit thread :D .

If there is anyone who would care to give a brief synopsis of what has taken place I would appreciate it.

I have been able to read a couple of threads but feel lost on virtually everything else.

Here is what I know so far:

1) Rod is selling his boat and possibly going to another manufacturer.
2) Eastie has defended the honor of us "pimple faced punks" on another board
3) Skeeler is still the man
4) Brad is trying to become the man (excellent posts my man, it is extremely obvious that you are a charter member of the out kicked your coverage club)
5) Jeremy got married (you back yet man?)
6) Katrina is wreaking havoc
7) Discussions are beginning on winterization :mad:

RickDV
08-29-2005, 12:12 PM
If you've kept up on the swimsuit thread you have covered all the important stuff. The rest of this chatter is just something to keep us busy while we wait for the next SS pics to be posted. :purplaugh

erkoehler
08-29-2005, 12:13 PM
skeeler might come to mag mania
H20 girl/Redline are working out issues w/ the 2006
Brain had to evacuate and left the boat behind!
Bio fuels have been a big discussion

to be continued.....

Rockman
08-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Spotter expected at the Rockman residence Early March! :banana:

Ric
08-29-2005, 01:34 PM
you have it right SOS-ND
Due to the hours required by my job doubling the last month I have been unable to follow the board :mad: with the exception of the swimsuit thread :D .

If there is anyone who would care to give a brief synopsis of what has taken place I would appreciate it.

I have been able to read a couple of threads but feel lost on virtually everything else.

4) Brad is trying to become the man (excellent posts my man, it is extremely obvious that you are a charter member of the out kicked your coverage club)

TMC
08-29-2005, 01:51 PM

Found out what I am going to be for halloween...I going to be the Post Nazi!!!! WOOHOO!!! Got my hand on delete at all times too so watch it.

mcprostar197
08-29-2005, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=erkoehler]Brain had to evacuate and left the boat behind!
[QUOTE]

He left the boat behind?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LakePirate
08-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Spotter expected at the Rockman residence Early March! :banana:

Congrats! :dance:

bradamerry
08-29-2005, 02:31 PM
I have a Deep Cover Team. :rolleyes:

MarkP
08-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Found out what I am going to be for halloween...I going to be the Post Nazi!!!! WOOHOO!!! Got my hand on delete at all times too so watch it.
I am definitely going to have to go ahead and ask you to bring the camera for that:toast:

east tx skier
08-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Sort of reminds me of that Daffy Duck cartoon where the animator's pencil eraser kept making an appearance. Animator ended up being Bugs Bunny just messing with Daffy.

milkmania
08-29-2005, 05:00 PM

found you a couple of different avatars:D

http://www.writeonrice.com/button.jpg

http://www.writeonrice.com/button2.jpg

milkmania
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM

you didn't see my bunny link!!!:confused:

Cary K.
08-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Sort of reminds me of that Daffy Duck cartoon where the animator's pencil eraser kept making an appearance. Animator ended up being Bugs Bunny just messing with Daffy.

That was just on and my son was watching that very episode when I got home from work. I love those era cartoons, and luckily so does he !!!

sassydog
08-29-2005, 06:54 PM
rockman has Guiness on speed dial, with info on the world's youngest barefooter!! watch out Mike Seipel!!

erkoehler
08-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Doug made platinum member!!!!

LakePirate
08-30-2005, 09:00 AM
I heeded the advice of so many and avoided the link milk.

Is TMC just making stuff up for ETS to be?

Sassy - nice avatar Michael Bolton.

milkmania
08-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I heeded the advice of so many and avoided the link milk.

:D

The message you have entered is too small