PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Mastercraft Ranked #10 Mastercraft Dealer in the World!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Amazing what hard work, great staff, terrific service, well stocked parts department, and a loaded pro-shop will do for sales. Way to go guys :toast:

Kevin@MWMC
07-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Amazing what hard work, great staff, terrific service, well stocked parts department, and a loaded pro-shop will do for sales. Way to go guys :toast:

Couldn't have said it better! They deserve it, top notch crew.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Specter
07-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Can I sneak in here and drop a shout out for #8, American Boat Center? Another top notch group.

jasonba1
07-29-2012, 02:35 PM
x2 for american boat center

JohnE
07-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Congrats to all of the top ten dealers.

REDX2
07-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Well I hate to be a party pooper but my dealership is number 4, great job by all these top notch dealerships. Ive heard nothing but good things on this forum about all these dealerships.
The guys at Texas Mastercraft have always treated me great, so great job guys

kgrove
07-29-2012, 02:53 PM
What does the ranking mean? Sales volume? Customer satisfaction? Something else?

Fab
07-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Well I guess only $ cash $ matters for the ranking !

x2 to Midwest MC for their great international customer service ;)

kskonn
07-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Wow nice job. My dealer is Texas Ski Ranch, nice to see them make the list.

JohnE
07-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Well I guess only $ cash $ matters for the ranking !

x2 to Midwest MC for their great international customer service ;)

Huh? Why would you bust balls in this thread? Recognition for a great dealership - well deserved IMO. I'll bet if you bring your boat in for service they will treat you with first class service.

Fab
07-29-2012, 05:32 PM
hmmm you misunderstood, I was speaking for their great dealership too, had several auctions with them with no problem...but i guess the ranking is for sales volume !

kskonn
07-29-2012, 06:55 PM
I would guess it is similar to the automotive industry in which sales, customer survey feedback, warranty claims and quickness of resolution all factor in to the mix. I could be wrong I am just speculating. None the less I would assume in today's competitive market you are not going to sell the most expensive boat on the market without an excellent reputation for service, customer satisfaction and a great overall product. That is certainly why some dealerships thrive and others don't.

Traxx822
07-29-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm going to have to check this dealer out soon.

scott023
07-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Martin #1. Congrats

CantRepeat
07-29-2012, 08:21 PM
hmmm you misunderstood, I was speaking for their great dealership too, had several auctions with them with no problem...but i guess the ranking is for sales volume !

tbh, I'd like to know what impacts the rankings as well.

Is it strickly volume/dollars?

I've been to Rambo a few times and have used Lex for parts for years and I can tell you this guy goes out of his way to help people with any issue they have. It doesn't matter what the dollar amount is to him, he just loves helping people out.

onebadrubi
07-29-2012, 11:28 PM
My dealer is probably in the last 10 of that list...

AZX9
07-29-2012, 11:39 PM
I find the list rather interesting. #2 action water sports is pulling a great ranking. This is the first year they have been the mc dealer. I would love to know what the criteria are for the rankings.

smsbrett
07-30-2012, 12:33 AM
I find the list rather interesting. #2 action water sports is pulling a great ranking. This is the first year they have been the mc dealer. I would love to know what the criteria are for the rankings.

Unless there is another Action Water Sports, you are mistaken. AWS here in Michigan has 3 main locations and the Fenton store where I got my boat has been a part of AWS for at least 4 years (probably longer and carried MC boats prior to becoming part of AWS) and I'm pretty sure the other stores have been around carrying MC for quite a long time before that.

I find them to be a great dealer all around. Example: the guy (Mark) who delivered my boat this spring first spent 20 minutes getting my trailer exactly where I wanted it next to the garage for summer storage and then offered to help put the canopy on my lift without me even asking. Top notch service.

scott023
07-30-2012, 01:15 AM
tbh, I'd like to know what impacts the rankings as well.

Is it strickly volume/dollars?

I've been to Rambo a few times and have used Lex for parts for years and I can tell you this guy goes out of his way to help people with any issue they have. It doesn't matter what the dollar amount is to him, he just loves helping people out.

I was told its volume, units sold.