PDA

View Full Version : Off to South Carolina

mtajpa
07-28-2012, 01:08 AM
My son is headed to South Carolina from Vegas. He is doing an internship at Yeamen Halls golf course for 10 months it is located near Charleston. Anyone able to hook him up with a pull now and then? He is great with a boat, used to work for MC of Las Vegas as a lot boy. He likes to slalom, surf, and a bit of wake boarding. He is traveling light as he is driving his truck. He would greatly appreciate any offers.

Thanks in advance
Mike

mtajpa
08-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Bump! He made it in 3 days no problems. He's looking for some MC folks to hang out with. Said this is going to be the best internship ever.

mtajpa
03-19-2013, 08:49 PM
We will be spending spring break in Charleston SC visiting my son this year. I take it not to many SC folks near Charleston. If you are out there give us a shout. We will there until the 27th of March. Also any points of interest let me know.

Kweisner
03-19-2013, 08:55 PM
My son is headed to South Carolina from Vegas. He is doing an internship at Yeamen Halls golf course for 10 months it is located near Charleston. Anyone able to hook him up with a pull now and then? He is great with a boat, used to work for MC of Las Vegas as a lot boy. He likes to slalom, surf, and a bit of wake boarding. He is traveling light as he is driving his truck. He would greatly appreciate any offers.

Thanks in advance
Mike

We are three hours away in Charlotte, but could extend a pull if he's up our way.

mtajpa
03-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks I will let him know. He will be there until August. He usually checks this site once in a while.