PDA

View Full Version : X-35 Love this boat!!!

grizzly
07-25-2012, 11:21 PM
We just purchased this boat 3 weeks ago and can't get enough of it!! We upgraded from our 99 Maristar which we loved and had tons of fun in, but this beast is awesome!!! Tons of room, power, and all the bells and whistles. Just upgrading a few things, Snapper boat latch for loading, Ultimate Bunk Boards, and a under swim platform from Plasteak. Oh and I already upgraded the amps for the sound system from the JL's to 3 Arc Audio amps which kick A** thanks to Style One Custom!!!

psychobilly
07-25-2012, 11:58 PM
You are gunna like them UBBs! ;-)

onebadrubi
07-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Great looking boat.

If you don't mind let us know how the snapper latch and ultimate bunk boards do for you.

Brian B
07-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Great looking interior from what I can tell! Post more pics!

curtish
07-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Very nice. Never heard of the Snapper. Is that like a Boat Buddy?

grizzly
07-26-2012, 01:22 AM
The Snapper will be here Thursday and UBB's next week, can't wait. I also upgraded the prop to a 15" acme and WOW what a difference, 2 750 sacs on the way also. My wife and daughter are loving this boat also. Yes the snapper is like the boat buddy only 10 times stronger. Heres a pic of the interior.

nauti-dreamer
07-26-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm not familiar with UBB's. Is it comparable to the composite decking (trex decking)?

psychobilly
07-26-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm not familiar with UBB's. Is it comparable to the composite decking (trex decking)?

NO, NO, NO, UBB is not to be mixed up with composite decking!!!!! Composite decking has fibers in it such as wood and concrete from what the Lowes guy told me. This will scratch the heck out of your hull!

UBB on the other hand is mad of plastic, 100% and will not scratch your hull as the plastic durometer is softer than gel coat.

There are several threads in here from those of us that have installed UBBs. If nothing else call Joe at UBB before you make the decision to get them and have a word with him. Very nice feller.

mzimme
07-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Sweet boat.

scott023
07-26-2012, 10:06 AM
That is a gorgeous boat. Congrats

Mastercraftdave
07-26-2012, 10:33 AM
That is a beautiful boat!!!! I have been looking at purchasing those UBB's however I was a little skeptical about wether or not they would scratch the bottom of the hull (protour red). The carpet that is on the trailer now is scratching the boat and it is brand new so I have been searching for different ideas. Let me know how those work with your blue hull.

grizzly
07-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Everything I have read says the UBB's wont scratch the boat, all i know is it cant make it any worse than the lift this boat was stored on, it left tons of scratches.