PDA

View Full Version : The Brown Out

Double D
07-25-2012, 03:00 AM
So who on the East Coast, or anywhere, got hit by the brown out this morning at approximately 1:10 AM EST??? The map I saw showed it through NE Ohio, PA, NY, etc...

All my electronics in the house were going nuts and the kids thought aliens were attacking. Of course it woke me up and now I can't sleep so I figured I would post it on my addiction; TT. :)

Sent from my wife's old iPad using Tapatalk....

CruisinGA
07-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Ohio is the East Coast? ;)

It didn't ripple all the way down to Gawga that's for sure.

2RLAKE
07-25-2012, 08:12 AM

hey ... i resemble that comment

willyt
07-25-2012, 09:28 AM
i originally incorrectly read the title of this thread as "the brown note"

Double D
07-25-2012, 10:56 AM

I don't really consider myself anywhere near the West and the Ohio Time Zone is EST... We're the heart of it all!! :)

As for the "Brown Out", not sure if it was as wide spread as it showed on the map, or whoever it affected, they didn't know since it was from 1:10 AM to 3:11 PM, and the lights didn't go out completely. All I know is my CO2 alarms were beeping non-stop due to the reduced power and the my electronics were turning on all by themselves, even though they weren't really on. :eek3:

captain planet
07-25-2012, 11:07 AM
I don't really consider myself anywhere near the West and the Ohio Time Zone is EST... We're the heart of it all!! :)

As for the "Brown Out", not sure if it was as wide spread as it showed on the map, or whoever it affected, they didn't know since it was from 1:10 AM to 3:11 PM, and the lights didn't go out completely. All I know is my CO2 alarms were beeping non-stop due to the reduced power and the my electronics were turning on all by themselves, even though they weren't really on. :eek3:

Kind of reminds you of a classic movie!!! 8p

Double D
07-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Kind of reminds you of a classic movie!!! 8p

Great flick!!

Sent from my wife's old iPad using Tapatalk....