PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heading to Norris Lake over Labor Day?

ProStarMike
08-27-2005, 11:36 PM
Hey Fellow MC Owners!

We're heading down to Norris for Labor Day weekend. Anyone else from the Cincinnati area planning on heading down? We're going to head out around 3:30 PM Friday and try and get on the water for a sunset slalom session before dark. We head back to reality on Monday afternoon.

It would be fun to have a big caravan of Mastercrafts all the way down I-75, and/or have an informal MC owners get-together at a particular date/time (i.e. - breakfast at Shanghai Marina one morning, or meet by the dam one afternoon/evening).

Let me know if anyone's interested!

Happy Boating!

-- Mike
'96 Prostar 205

6ballsisall
08-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Mike can't make it. You coming to Mag Fest??

erkoehler
08-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Not that I would be on Norris Lake, but I am getting stuck working Labor Day weekend. The boss "lost" my vacation request. Now I am stuck :mad:

ProStarMike
08-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Hey jrandol,

What's Mag-Fest? That's probably a stupid question, but I'm a newbie to the board and a newbie MC owner. I've owned other boats for years and always wanted a MC...now I've got one and we love it!

Thanks,

-- Mike

ProStarMike
08-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Not that I would be on Norris Lake, but I am getting stuck working Labor Day weekend. The boss "lost" my vacation request. Now I am stuck :mad:

Ah, the ol' "I lost your vacation request" line...that sucks! I think your boss and my boss need to hang out together! :)

-- Mike

MarkP
08-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Thats a nice lake!

have a great time.. bring the camera!!!

erkoehler
08-28-2005, 01:02 PM
Ah, the ol' "I lost your vacation request" line...that sucks! I think your boss and my boss need to hang out together! :)

-- Mike

I think your boss might have to wait, because mine is on vacation until the 2nd week of Sept. :mad:

erkoehler
08-28-2005, 01:04 PM
This is the link to Mag-fest. Basically, it is a bunch of TMC members heading down to Mag's house boat to hang out for the weekend. There are somewhere between 6-12 people coming and 3-5 boats.

erkoehler
08-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Forgot the link, sorry :D

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=4307

:purplaugh

ProStarMike
08-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Forgot the link, sorry :D

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=4307

:purplaugh

Thanks for the link! Sounds like a great party, and Cumberland is a beautiful lake!

Unfortunately we're going to Columbus to watch the Bucks v. San Diego State game that weekend. Or maybe since I went to Ohio U and my wife went to OSU, I send her and a girlfriend to the bucks game, hitch up the Mastercraft and head south to Cumberland????? :)

-- Mike

erkoehler
08-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Now were talking!!!! I am sure we can get the game on a TV somewhere and catch the score between sets!!!