PDA

View Full Version : X-2 bow filler cushion and rear facing light bar

Grant777
07-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey,

Any idea where I could source one of each of these for a 2008 X-2? I'm also wondering if anyone has the rear facing light bar installed on their boat? We do a fair amount of night surfing and this would probably be better than the torches we are currently using. Is the wiring already installed in the tower? I have 4 forward facing lights and the light switch has both a forward and aft setting? Thanks.

Grant

scott023
07-20-2012, 12:41 PM
From what I was told at the factory, all of the towers are prewired for the optional equipment that is available for them. So you should have the proper harness there for the rear facing bar.

surfacetension
07-20-2012, 02:08 PM
I don't have the Bar I just have 2 rear facing lights , I'm not real big on Night surfing because I don't have forward lights,( Didn't think of it when I bought my boat , the light bar I was told was already wired , Does anyone know where I can get the speaker can lights for forward facing lights?? I have 2 speakers and 2 lights. I got the bow filler cushion with my boat I would think that would be available from the dealer Up to this year the X2's had the same seat setup, We love the bow filler more room and one person can sit backwards

scott023
07-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Try MasterCraft By Design for the speaker lights...

Grant777
07-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Yip that will be $999 for the rear facing light bar. The $20 torch may have to stay.

davidstan
07-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Any dealership can get you the bow cushion and board. They need your hull# to match the interior. Pricy piece but well worth it IMO.