PDA

View Full Version : NE PA/Lake Wallenpaupack or MD/VA

Suge
07-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Any Wallenpaupack riders? We're usually looking for a third.

We're also looking for a pull down in MD/VA area.

Jerseydave
07-19-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm in central NJ on the Delaware river, '05 X-star.

There should be plenty of riders at Lake Wally, just ask around @ Sterling Marina.

Where in MD,VA are you looking? We're hitting Lake Anna this weekend.....3 of us with prostar 190's.

Suge
07-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Thanks - We're up in PA about every other weekend, '07 X-2 docked there. We gave our contact info to a few people at Sterling so hopefully we'll get connected.

We live just outside DC. Lake Anna works but we're in PA this particular weekend.

Where do you usually ride?

Jerseydave
07-20-2012, 08:30 AM
dmayer84 on here usually rides Wallenpaupack on weekends, yellow/white X-10

99% of the time we are here on the Delaware river out of Florence NJ. I mostly use my X-star here, but this weekend we are taking the prostar to Lake Anna to meet up with some other owners of '93 prostars.

It's a pretty good wake scene here in NJ, 8-10 wakeboard boats use the river on a regular basis.

So you drive often from DC to the Poconos? Wow, that's a pretty long haul considering Lake Anna is so close to DC. Ever been to Smith Mt Lake VA? It's pretty awesome.

dmayer84
07-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm up at Wallenpaupack 3 out of every 4 weekends always looking for people to go out with.

Suge
07-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Our family house is at Wallenpaupack, so we keep the boat docked there. Trailering back and forth would take too much time for an already long trip to make. We try to go up 2-3 weekends a month (usually Thurs-Sun).

Riding this past Saturday morning was nice. No wind and the overnight rain kept people off until 10am or so.

Haven't been to Smith Mtn lake. It looks great, but it's about the same distance for us to go to PA. Lake Anna would be really convenient if we figured out how to split the time riding there.

How was the prostar weekend at Lake Anna?

Jerseydave
07-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Smith Mt lake is simply awesome! You should try it sometime.....and you'll want to sell your house on Lake Wally and buy one there! (plus the season is longer too!)

Lake Anna was fun! Here's the thread

http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=49562&highlight=25th+anniversary

dmayer84
07-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Suge let me know if you are ever looking for people to go with on Wallenpaupack

Suge
07-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Suge let me know if you are ever looking for people to go with on Wallenpaupack

PM sent