PDA

View Full Version : WTB Cover & Bimini Boot for 04 XStar

363COUPE
07-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Looking for a nice cover and a black or grey bimini boot for an 04 Xstar

Call or text 662-321-0758

wells2
07-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Two choices i found. I bought mine from these guys last week for about $ 660 because i wanted one to cover the platform. www.boatinggearcenter.com. I bought my bimini from the guys below apex canvas at www.apexcanvas.com. They make the biminis and covers for MC. I have an 04 xstart also. i am getting ready to start a post on instrument panel switches. On some of my switches the sticker showing what the switch does is worn off. Are the stickers on yours all good? I am looking to get a picture of what they should be so i can get something made to put on them.

jjct1
08-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Two choices i found. I bought mine from these guys last week for about $ 660 because i wanted one to cover the platform. www.boatinggearcenter.com. I bought my bimini from the guys below apex canvas at www.apexcanvas.com. They make the biminis and covers for MC. I have an 04 xstart also. i am getting ready to start a post on instrument panel switches. On some of my switches the sticker showing what the switch does is worn off. Are the stickers on yours all good? I am looking to get a picture of what they should be so i can get something made to put on them.

Did you get a custom cover or did you get one of their exact fits specifically for the X-Star?