PDA

View Full Version : You guys are costing a me a fortune

ntidsl
07-17-2012, 03:09 PM
So everytime you guys find something I have to do it. This week alone I ordered new dog house insulation found on a thread, new gloves, new mainline, teak oil, new letters for the side of my boat, just incase in the future they aren't available. Still teetering on a polisher for that winter polishing. Seriously you guys are killing me!!!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Same problem here. When I joined, I thought the To Do List would get resolved. It's longer than ever.:rolleyes:

Stx221
07-17-2012, 03:28 PM
My To-Do list wasn't half bad before May. I seem to be adding more to it every weekend and all that gets crossed off is "Use the Boat" and also "Add fuel". Somehow those two just keep ending up back on the list...

:D

ntidsl
07-17-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm very excited about the new dog house insulation. My fell apart years ago and alwasy thought the engine was loud even before it fell apart and I removed. But I'm so bad that after seeing Ryan's re upholstery I think I'm going to get new skins made for my ski locker with custom embroidery. I love the fact that I am building an inventory of parts for my boat while they are still available though like the decals.

Last thing I want to do is perfect my trailer brakes and add a fold down swim platform.

Lumbergh
07-17-2012, 09:11 PM
It is an entire forum of enablers.

Good luck! It is only money after all...

ntidsl
07-17-2012, 10:33 PM
I honestly just ordered some skins even though mine are perfect. Someday when my son has the boat and he needs new skins I'll surprise him!!!

Check it out OEM skins!!! And OEM Decals!!!

and wax that freaking bilge!!!

millpondkid
07-17-2012, 10:35 PM
might as well grab a new ski while your at it.

ntidsl
07-17-2012, 10:39 PM
I did earlier this year!!!

millpondkid
07-17-2012, 10:46 PM
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!