PDA

View Full Version : Sold!

76S&S
07-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Well, we put our lake place on the market on Saturday, June 30th. Had a contract on July 3rd, closed and moved our stuff out yesterday, the 15th. Good lawd, I didn't think it would ever sell that quick.

Now, if we can ever close on the new lake place...

stuartmcnair
07-16-2012, 11:38 AM
I thought I saw you down on Yellow Creek a week or so ago...I think you asked my parents for directions.

76S&S
07-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I thought I saw you down on Yellow Creek a week or so ago...I think you asked my parents for directions.

Yes, we were there two weekends ago. Beautiful creek by the way. We just loved the comunity feel of the place.

I saw a boat that looked like yours, first place on the left coming into the creek; was that yours?

stuartmcnair
07-17-2012, 11:16 AM
no, that is a friend of mine...same year but his has no flake.

That X-Star looks great.

The cabin you were looking for is one of my mom's best friend's son...

76S&S
07-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Their son goes to school with my twin boys at ACA...........small world. I wish you had flagged me down, it would have been great to meet you. And thanks for the compliments on the boat.

BTW, I saw some of your pictures from last football season. You had some great photos!

stuartmcnair
07-17-2012, 05:02 PM
I tried but I was manning the grill. I made a run down there to see if you were at their dock. Next time you come down come by the house you got directions from and mine is the green one to the right of it. Pull up and we'll split a couple...