View Full Version : fuel filter

jan palmer
07-13-2012, 01:16 PM
I am looking for a fule filter cartrige for a 1988 ProStar 190. Does anyone know a part # or a source?

07-13-2012, 01:23 PM


Two options from many.... It is called a Racor 110 Fuel Filter.

07-16-2012, 12:23 AM
try waterski.com or wakeboard.com.. Call them they will put you through their parts dept and they are very knowledgeable..

07-16-2012, 01:05 AM
I believe there are two, a regular Ford 351W filter, Napa #3943 or #39413

and the second would be a Racor 110 Fuel / Water separator filter.

I replaced both last off season, the fuel filter bought at a local auto parts store, the Racor from a marine shop. Very common.