PDA

View Full Version : Transits or Sphynx?

heysteve!
08-26-2005, 11:53 AM
well everyone knows liquid force has comfy bindings? but the biggest too are the transits and sphynx so i was wondering what do you guys think??

Zach S
08-26-2005, 12:28 PM
I have the Alphas and love them. Very comfortable.

NatesGr8
08-26-2005, 01:19 PM
i'm currently contemplating the same thing. Looking for a new board too.

mhsb1029
08-26-2005, 08:58 PM
I ride on the 05 teams and love them, I tried on the transits and I believe that I would have been equally happy with them. From the sounds of it LF made some changes from 05 -> 06 with the transits. I dont think that you could go wrong with some 05 or 06 Transits. I like the teams but they didnt continue the teams for 06. Just make sure you get the correct size with LF, there sizing is a little goofy.

PointTaken
08-26-2005, 09:38 PM
The sphinx are very nice.

DanC
08-27-2005, 01:55 AM
The Team, Transit and Sphynx are basically the same bindings except for the level of support/stiffness. My son just bought a set of Sphynx. They are the softest of the three, designed for the boarder who wants more flexability for grabs. The Team and Transits have more support, designed for the boarder who wants more support for big air landings in the flats. My two sons report the Sphynx are extremely comfortable but take a bit to get used to the loose feel. They are not loose, just feel that way. One kid with us had a set of Teams. He loves them but does have to use tape on a couple spots on his feet because of rubbing. I think his Teams just weren't broken in yet. Do a search on the wakeboard sites, plenty of accurate feedback there.

tommcat
09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
i have a set of 04 alphas on one board and 05 transits on the other. both extremely nice and super comfy. the support level of the transits is much higher and i would definitely suggest the transits if you have the money. if you're looking to spend a little less i'd have to say the alphas are the best value out there.

CTPJ
09-15-2005, 02:29 PM
I just switched from 04 Parks to 05 Transits and love them. Totally different feel.

MasterCrafting
09-15-2005, 04:06 PM
I was just in the transits on tuesday...they were really really nice...Almost like a Lay-z-boy for your feet.

Double Overhead
10-11-2005, 04:19 PM
I got the transits a few weeks ago and used them at powell. They were so comfortable. I never thought a binding could be that comfy. Foot pain never crossed my mind one time.

The Governor
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
I too ride in the '05 Transits, and I NEVER have any foot pain. They are the most comfortable binding I've ever worn. Not that I've tried on that many, maybe a dozen, but I know comfort.

Gov

LaneTrain
11-03-2005, 08:04 PM
I have the 05 Transits and am in love with them!!! They are the most comfortable and most responsible bindings I have ever owned. Not too mention, they are great to get in and out of!!!

Hope that helps!
LaneTrain.... :woohoo: