PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot International Fly High Extended Pylon W/Wakeboard Rack

jhall0711
07-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Have finally deceided to sell this thing rather than let it set in the boat unused. I am a skier and barefooter, not a wakeboarder thus I am selling in order to buy a Barefroot Boom. That being said I would consider all trades for a boom.

There are no issues with all components of the pylon. Straps, screws on board rack ETC all work great. There is a smudge on some of the lettering; See picture.

Would like to get $350 OBO and if that is a little high feel free to let me know. I will ship it, but shipping will be in addition to agreed upon sale price. I am in Akron OH and would be gald to try and meet someone half way within reason to deliver.

Any questions PM me and Ill get back to you ASAP.

Appling77
07-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Pm sent

OHIOPRO205
07-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Just bought one last week. Would you sell just the board rack? I have the same pylon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerseydave
07-14-2012, 08:56 AM
I'll take the Fly High pylon without the board rack for $100.
I'm coming to the wakeboard nationals in West Chester OH if you want to meet me there. (near Cincy)

jhall0711
07-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the offers guys. Sorry have not responded sooner. Someone picked it up locally and took the whole package.

Once again thanks... SOLD