PDA

View Full Version : New laces missing part to manage loose ends

kgrove
07-07-2012, 09:39 PM
I just replaced the laces on a pair of bindings. The lace set (Ronix kit) came with new laces and clamps, but no "handle" or end piece to tie off the loose ends of the laces and give me something to clip the laces to the bindings or somehow to keep them from flopping around while riding. What I have now is just the laces tied together and I just have to tuck the loose ends into the boot or underneath the tongue and it doesn't work well.

Anyone have a good solution? I've found sets of laces/clamps, bu t none seem to contain that end piece that comes on new boots. I can't be the only one who's had to address this, but I can't find that part for sale anywhere. I don't even know what that part is called.

swatguy
07-07-2012, 11:12 PM
If u want the ends I may be able to ship ya a set of white ones off my ronix ones. I have taken them all off as they never stay put on big airs or wrecks. I will give a look see and see if they are still in my box.

kgrove
07-08-2012, 10:26 AM
So what do you do to control your laces? Or do you just let them hang loose?

swatguy
07-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I just let em hang with a knot in the end. They are so light without the end piece they don't get in the way at all