PDA

View Full Version : 2008 X-Star For Sale

vision
07-06-2012, 03:11 PM
2008 X-star. $53,900

MCX engine with 535 hours. Excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. PM for more information.

Std X-Star package including:

VDIG with water temp, air temp, ballast gauges, fuel level, engine hours, bottom contour and std depth gauges
Perfect Pass Wakeboard cruise control
JL two amp stereo system with Clarion head, and JL cabin speakers and two tower speakers.
Tower lights
Heated drivers seat (best thing ever!)
3 outlet heater
Billet aluminum folding door
Bow filler cushion
Std built in 3 tank ballast
Snap out carpet (it has never been used)
Std Mastercraft trailerable cover
Std MC bimini
Tandem color matched MC trailer.

Optional equipment for consideration:
4 Fly High ballast bags made for the X-star
Extra prop (14.75 x 13 OJ) currently on the boat (great for pulling with extra ballast). original 14.25 x 14 will come with the boat.
SkiBoatCovers.com sunbrella full length waterline cover.
Fresh Air Exhaust (currently installed) which makes the boat incredibly quiet.

PM if you have any interest.

snork
07-06-2012, 03:25 PM
great price

vision
07-06-2012, 04:36 PM
great price

Thanks. That is the TT price. Local dealer indicated they will sell for around 59K and after commission I get 54K. I thought I would give MC owners a chance first before letting my dealer handle it.

sand2snow22
07-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Very nice looking boat! Good time to sell! You going to upgrade?

vision
07-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Very nice looking boat! Good time to sell! You going to upgrade?

Upgrade? Well that will likely be a matter of opinion. ;) But changing for a variety of reasons. G23 should be here in a few weeks.

I snapped a few low res shots yesterday once the rain stopped. The mat on the floor is simply a home made exercise mat. Nice and cushy. But the boat will sell with the original snap in carpet.

barefoot
07-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Love the orange!

Jerseydave
07-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Upgrade? Well that will likely be a matter of opinion. ;) But changing for a variety of reasons. G23 should be here in a few weeks.

I snapped a few low res shots yesterday once the rain stopped. The mat on the floor is simply a home made exercise mat. Nice and cushy. But the boat will sell with the original snap in carpet.

Nice boat. But the (why CC) question has to be asked, so I sent you a PM. :D

scott023
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM

:shocked: :o

BrianT
07-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Very nice boat. GLWYS

sand2snow22
07-07-2012, 11:37 PM

Oh you........ Sponsored a wakeboard contest today. Spoke to the Nautique dealer. He rode behind one. He rides, drives behind a lot of boats! He said the G23 is mind blowing. Couldn't say enough about the wakes, fit and finish, storage. Congrats my friend! He even said a rider who is sponsored by another brand said it is the best on the market!!

willyt
07-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Saw a G23 in person at Lally's board bash. PM me for my thoughts if your interested, not going to comment publicly...
BUT
Bought vision's original 2005 X2 a few years ago. Very good condition, this guy takes care of his boats

willyt
07-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Oh, it was orange and black too

Cary K.
07-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I can personally vouch for the orange XStar, if anything, it is better than he describes it. And you won't find a more trustworthy person to deal with.

vision
07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Willyt and Cary K, your checks are in the mail....

Iskidaily
07-09-2012, 08:12 PM
I have had the privilege of riding behind that boat several times and will echo Cary's comments. Great boat, terrific owner. If I needed a boat, I would buy this one from this guy.