PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Connelly Big Daddy or any ski for 200lb+

trkk11
07-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Anyone looking to sell a Connelly Big Daddy? I am looking to cut costs a little and buy used as I love to ski, but don't get a whole lot of opportunity to. Any other ski with enough surface area for a 6'1" 230lb guy would work as well, I just really don't know of any. Thanks

MasterKraftS&S
07-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Connelly Mid SX - I respectfully call the Fat Boy. My ski of choice when I just want an EASY up and leisurely open water ride. No strain on the back! I'm not selling but you can find on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Connelly-ALT-Series-Super-Sidecut-Mid-SX-Slalom-Waterski-63-/300734466174?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46052bc87e

BrooksfamX2
07-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Anyone looking to sell a Connelly Big Daddy? I am looking to cut costs a little and buy used as I love to ski, but don't get a whole lot of opportunity to. Any other ski with enough surface area for a 6'1" 230lb guy would work as well, I just really don't know of any. Thanks

Just sent a PM reply to your PM. Mines still available.........

madcityskier
07-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Where are you trk? There's a sweet feel on a mid s on Craigslist in Madison WI. If you want one like this to really get after it on be prepared to make some minor mods. I changed over to plate bindings, got a slider fin and foil, extended the cut for the fin forward a little, and slid the bindings forward a little. Rips pretty well now.