PDA

View Full Version : Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

mikeg205
08-29-2013, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=captain planet;973417]You meatchicken grads can stick to those soft boats for soft sports; surfing and wakeboarding. Us Buckeyes will stick to our direct drives, barefooting, and slalom skiing....you know, stuff that is hard to do.

You know the most difficult part of wake surfing?

Telling your parents you're gay.

:):):)

oooooh that's awesome... lol...

mikeg205
08-29-2013, 02:45 PM
You meatchicken grads can stick to those soft boats for soft sports; surfing and wakeboarding. Us Buckeyes will stick to our direct drives, barefooting, and slalom skiing....you know, stuff that is hard to do. ;) May I say that you do have fantastic taste in boat brands, so they are still teaching something at meatchicken.

......I'm so happy football season is back!!!! :D

Oh I almost forgot.......

this is awesome too...

chriscraftmatt1976
08-30-2013, 10:02 AM
Watched some sec opener last nite. Even my wife said it was nice to hear football on the TV.

mikeg205
08-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Watched some sec opener last nite. Even my wife said it was nice to hear football on the TV.

That's a "keeper" -- was out last night and even caught my wife eye-balling the Bears pre-season.. :)

CruisinGA
08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
your tears...they are delicious

http://oi46.tinypic.com/fw2hpy.jpg

Lolz. I am GT fan so I don't really have much skin in the game... been a long time since we played Al-ugh-bam-ugh.

I will say this for Alabama as a state:

It is unique among all the other states for the lack of drive by shootings-

Probably because all the houses are on wheels and all the cars are on blocks!

CantRepeat
08-31-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm surprised Rice scored, good for them.

tideengineer
09-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Lolz. I am GT fan so I don't really have much skin in the game... been a long time since we played Al-ugh-bam-ugh.

lol...this coming from a Georgia resident...:)

...it is sad to say that we are glad we have Montgomery and Birmingham instead of Atlanta!

It's all good though...we brothers in south have to stick together...(somewhat ;))

tideengineer
09-03-2013, 10:18 AM

CruisinGA- I did watch a GT QB commit last Friday night play some incredible football for Jackson High School (yes...in Alabama). He's a good one...Mathew Jordan, accounted for 4 TD's Friday night.

CruisinGA
09-04-2013, 05:14 PM
lol...this coming from a Georgia resident...:)

...it is sad to say that we are glad we have Montgomery and Birmingham instead of Atlanta!

It's all good though...we brothers in south have to stick together...(somewhat ;))

Haha, a little "pot calling the kettle..." right? :D

It's all good, I enjoy watching Alabama play and usually root for them in the big games!

CruisinGA- I did watch a GT QB commit last Friday night play some incredible football for Jackson High School (yes...in Alabama). He's a good one...Mathew Jordan, accounted for 4 TD's Friday night.

Awesome... we could use some good recruits!

pmikler
09-07-2013, 12:03 PM
We sure take our football seriously down here

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/2/4685524/uga-fan-cries-on-radio-because-football-is-important

chriscraftmatt1976
09-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Go blue. Can't believe this thread is dead today...

captain planet
09-07-2013, 10:03 PM

There is no winner in that game tonight.

captain planet
09-07-2013, 10:04 PM
It's all about the 'U'....isn't it tricky?;)

CantRepeat
09-08-2013, 01:28 AM

Clearly it's because Alabama didn't play this weekend. :D:D

trickskier
09-08-2013, 07:19 AM
It's all about the 'U'....isn't it tricky?;)

Yep - Gators not looking very good this year! 8p

CruisinGA
09-08-2013, 08:31 AM

And ACC is looking better than ever!!

trickskier
09-08-2013, 09:00 AM

And ACC is looking better than ever!!

ACC Looking better but the SEC will win an 8th consecutive BCS Title! :D

BrooksfamX2
09-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Oregon football Ducks earn 59-10 victory over University of Virginia Cavaliers

:cool:

chriscraftmatt1976
09-09-2013, 01:31 PM

Probly. I'm sick of losing that argument...

46Chief
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM

If they can avoid playing the ducks again....

tideengineer
09-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Saturday at 2:30 CST will be a game fun to watch...Johnny Football against the Tide defense...ask any coach that has beat Alabama how hard it is to beat them two times in a row...

Roll Tide!

Astepatatime
09-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Saturday at 2:30 CST will be a game fun to watch...Johnny Football against the Tide defense...ask any coach that has beat Alabama how hard it is to beat them two times in a row...

Roll Tide!

Should be fun to watch..since I don't have any stake in it. While I enjoyed our big game last weekend (Go Blue!), not sure "fun" is the best word to use. But it beats just another meaningless beatdown of some other lower level school, that's for sure.

I think you guys will be in good shape. I think the line is now what...9? I'd give that...suspect you will win this going away and it'll be anti-climactic. I know Saint Nick has been game planning since about 5 minutes after accepting the natty trophy.

CantRepeat
09-12-2013, 10:00 AM
OOPS!

Looks like Flucker may of got some benefits.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--documents--texts-reveal-impermissible-benefits-to-five-sec-players-202513237.html

captain planet
09-12-2013, 12:35 PM
OOPS!

Looks like Flucker may of got some benefits.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--documents--texts-reveal-impermissible-benefits-to-five-sec-players-202513237.html

Uh-oh. Time to vacate the crown and run Saban out of town. :D

Astepatatime
09-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Uh-oh. Time to vacate the crown and run Saban out of town. :D

Here's a thought for the big Alabama-TAM game this weekend. Instead of the normal game, why not just put a big pile of cash on the 50 yard line, line up each team on their respective goal line, then give a 1 minute dash to grab as much cash as possible. It would be an exciting match. A&M has Manziel, who is very quick and really good at grabbing cash; but Bama's depth and breadth of cash grabbers might give them the edge.

texasjet
09-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Here's a thought for the big Alabama-TAM game this weekend. Instead of the normal game, why not just put a big pile of cash on the 50 yard line, line up each team on their respective goal line, then give a 1 minute dash to grab as much cash as possible. It would be an exciting match. A&M has Manziel, who is very quick and really good at grabbing cash; but Bama's depth and breadth of cash grabbers might give them the edge.

Love this idea. Would be a terrific matchup. 💰💰💰

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hondaprlud
09-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Akron U vs meatchicken game. Yeah Jim Tressel has nothing to do with the fb program at Akron.

CantRepeat
09-15-2013, 07:12 AM
The Tide is back!

captain planet
09-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Akron U vs meatchicken game. Yeah Jim Tressel has nothing to do with the fb program at Akron.

Oh how I would have LOVED to have had to purchase an Akron Zips Football shirt if they had beaten meatchicken. meatchicken better watch scheduling those little schools. :D

And College football over all yesterday.....did they stop coaching defense at the college level?

_fng_
09-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Last year was the "fail Mary" for the Green Bay Packers and last night a frustrating loss for the Wisconsin badgers after a bizarre last play :mad:. Wisconsin football teams don't fare well on trips to the western time zone, smh.

Astepatatime
09-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Oh how I would have LOVED to have had to purchase an Akron Zips Football shirt if they had beaten meatchicken. meatchicken better watch scheduling those little schools. :D

And College football over all yesterday.....did they stop coaching defense at the college level?

Yeah, at one point yesterday I turned to my wife and said "we're losing to a team with a zipper on their helmet".

Pretty pathetic effort. Raised a lot of questions that only the balance of the season can answer.

The discussion last night went from "if they get to the Rose Bowl, are we going to go" to "do we want to go to Jacksonville for the Gator Bowl again?".

Will be interesting to see how the coaches respond during the next few games. And it looks like the B1G is pretty bad to to bottom, so there's that.

tideengineer
09-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Roll Tide....that is all.

BrooksfamX2
09-15-2013, 11:50 AM
:cool: .......

Oregon Ducks 59

Tennessee Volunteers 14

CantRepeat
09-15-2013, 12:15 PM

Johnny who?

madcityskier
09-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Last year was the "fail Mary" for the Green Bay Packers and last night a frustrating loss for the Wisconsin badgers after a bizarre last play :mad:. Wisconsin football teams don't fare well on trips to the western time zone, smh.

They don't fare well in games where it's close enough to be decided by a bad call from the ref. He was down. Spike the ball, bring in the kicker, I'll say it should've been a win on that chip-shot, but there's many a slip twixt a cup and a lip, so oh well. I looked at the schedule prior to the season and said, a loss a OSU I can see, this one they should be able to win, but I could see. There is not another game on the schedule they shouldn't win. But to lose that way blows!
He is down by rule if he even simulates taking a knee. Refs suck, but the answer is to play better and not let it com down to a poor call.

My daughter's u-14 soccer team ended up in a tie due to 3 blown calls yesterday. The message was to play harder if you want to win.

Footin
09-15-2013, 12:48 PM
As a Zip Alum, I was cheering for Akron, they needed one more play.....

bbymgr
09-15-2013, 03:12 PM

Come on......let's be fair about this. That loss for A&M had nothing to do with Manziel. They had 628 yards of offense on 71 plays against that "Incredible" Bama defense. They lost because they have no defense, which was quite evident from their first two games.

CantRepeat
09-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Come on......let's be fair about this. That loss for A&M had nothing to do with Manziel. They had 628 yards of offense on 71 plays against that "Incredible" Bama defense. They lost because they have no defense, which was quite evident from their first two games.

A W is a W and a L is a L.

So in the end, who is this Johnny guy people keep stalking about? Hopefully he makes money selling autographs or something.

It was that "Incredible" Bama offense that won the game and that's all that matters.

scott023
09-15-2013, 07:02 PM

So in the end, who is this Johnny guy people keep stalking about? Hopefully he makes money selling autographs or something.

It was that "Incredible" Bama offense that won the game and that's all that matters.

Oh come on now. I'm certainly not an Aggie fan, but give the kid his due. He fix all he could to get the W. Its a team game, and they obviously weren't the better team, but he's a hell of a quarterback.

CantRepeat
09-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Oh come on now. I'm certainly not an Aggie fan, but give the kid his due. He fix all he could to get the W. Its a team game, and they obviously weren't the better team, but he's a hell of a quarterback.

I'm not sure what you just said there? :D:D:D:D

scott023
09-15-2013, 08:49 PM

Did, not fix. My bad. Lol:o

CantRepeat
09-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Did, not fix. My bad. Lol:o

I can dig it!

bbymgr
09-15-2013, 11:15 PM

Hey, I agree, Bama's offense looked incredible, and they definitely have the better team. I just saying, Manziel had another great game against Bama.

76S&S
09-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Hey, I agree, Bama's offense looked incredible, and they definitely have the better team. I just saying, Manziel had another great game against Bama.

I'm a Bama fan and I have to admit that Manziel is an incredible athlete and I'll be glad to see him go. I also believe that his cocky (I can do anything) attitude cost him an interception in the end zone. That pass shouldn't have been thrown.

Of course, if I had his talent, I'd be a bit cocky too...

Last, atleast we don't have to listen to the rest of the nation b!tch about those boring SEC defensive battles anymore.:cool:

tideengineer
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM

I wasn't being unfair. I thought A&M's offense was incredible...Bama's D made a few more plays than A&M's D. It was a classic barn burner and Johnny M is awesome...but you gotta give credit to Alabama's offense and AJ McCarron.

tideengineer
09-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Johmmy M is an awesome electric player. He does some amazing things. he makes plays when there is none but his interception in the end zone was a "normal" play where he made the wrong play. But that's the great thing about college football...they are young men "ballin'" and I love it. I will say that was was very impressed by JM's attitude and poise during this game...I thought he showed class during the game and after in the presser. He earned a little bit of my respect because up to that point I couldn't stand the way he acted.

CantRepeat
09-16-2013, 01:29 PM

He through two INT and cost his team the win. AJ did it last year now it's Johnny's turn.

captain planet
09-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Johnny who?

Uh, Johnny hung 42 points on you..that's who.

captain planet
09-18-2013, 02:35 PM

He through two INT and cost his team the win. AJ did it last year now it's Johnny's turn.

That's because you use words like through instead of threw. :rolleyes:

trickskier
09-18-2013, 04:20 PM

Hey CP - I see ohio snake is playing another third tier team - Florida A&M. Tell urban cryer to watch out for the Rattlers!!! :uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

CantRepeat
09-18-2013, 06:38 PM

And still got the L!!

CantRepeat
09-18-2013, 06:41 PM
That's because you use words like through instead of threw. :rolleyes:

Ah, the internet grammar Nazi has show his face yet again.

Great argument that makes no difference in the discussion about about Johnny who? I can tell you who. He's the guy that lost to Alabama, that's who!!!

CantRepeat
09-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah!!

Aric'sX15
09-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Love all these college football fanboys. how many of you went to the college you root for? especially the "roll tide" cult. when a&m plays bama, its battle of the cults!!!!

CantRepeat
09-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Love all these college football fanboys. how many of you went to the college you root for? especially the "roll tide" cult. when a&m plays bama, its battle of the cults!!!!

You're fcking joking right?

How many people played pro ball for whatever team they root for? How many people ever drove a stock car for Petty? How many people ever landed on the fcking moon?

Did your parents have any kids that lived? Its the dumbest argument about college sports I've ever heard in my life!!

Oh wait, you're mad about that Texas loss. Sorry we busted up your QB so bad he couldn't play! Quiter.

bbymgr
09-18-2013, 11:37 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Did that make you feel better?:confused:

Aric'sX15
09-18-2013, 11:41 PM
I HATE a&m. its just a mega cult just like your beloved bama. my college team SUCKS! i go to unt and literally could give to ****s less about college football. pro football is a completely different game.
do you go root for high school football games that you didnt go to? literally the same thing. its a education institution with a football team.
pretty logical arguments you have there!!!!!!! youre pretty quick at "throughing" them out there!
anyways---
roll tide!!!

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 05:57 AM
There's a lot of high school ball on TV to root for, oh wait.

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 06:00 AM
I HATE a&m. its just a mega cult just like your beloved bama. my college team SUCKS! i go to unt and literally could give to ****s less about college football. pro football is a completely different game.
do you go root for high school football games that you didnt go to? literally the same thing. its a education institution with a football team.
pretty logical arguments you have there!!!!!!! youre pretty quick at "throughing" them out there!
anyways---
roll tide!!!

Two -- and I'm sorry your team sucks. :D

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 06:00 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Did that make you feel better?:confused:

Oh come on now, it's college football banter.

bbymgr
09-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh come on now, it's college football banter.

Sorry.........I thought you were serious due to all the F bombs and no smileys.

02ProstarSammyD
09-19-2013, 08:28 AM
You're fcking joking right?

How many people played pro ball for whatever team they root for? How many people ever drove a stock car for Petty? How many people ever landed on the fcking moon?

Did your parents have any kids that lived? Its the dumbest argument about college sports I've ever heard in my life!!

Oh wait, you're mad about that Texas loss. Sorry we busted up your QB so bad he couldn't play! Quiter.

Not really a dumb argument. The problem with college football these days is because of the bandwagoners imho. If people who didn't go to college stuck to the pros maybe college wouldn't be quite as tainted now. But its your right to pull for whatever school you didn't go to lol

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Did you ever work for Mastercraft? :D

I'm guessing whatever school you went to they failed to teach logic. :D

tideengineer
09-19-2013, 09:56 AM

lol....last year's heisman trophy winner (and this year's front runner) hung 42 on us....and we won...that's BSCNC material right there...

How many points has Urban given up this year? 20 to Buffalo and 34 to Cal...:D:D;)

I feel sorry for Florida A&M this weekend, I'm sure OSU will drop 60 on them...along with 'Bama playing Colorado State...going to be ugly.

LSU vs. Auburn will be most interesting...or ugly one.

Week 4!

Aric'sX15
09-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Not really a dumb argument. The problem with college football these days is because of the bandwagoners imho. If people who didn't go to college stuck to the pros maybe college wouldn't be quite as tainted now. But its your right to pull for whatever school you didn't go to lol

And thats exactly why I hate college football. Walking through my local wal mart right next to campus, and there isnt a shirt that represents UNT. All university of texas/a&m shirts. Hell theres even some moron in the class im in right now is wearing a UT shirt. Bandwagoners!

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 10:44 AM
And thats exactly why I hate college football. Walking through my local wal mart right next to campus, and there isnt a shirt that represents UNT. All university of texas/a&m shirts. Hell theres even some moron in the class im in right now is wearing a UT shirt. Bandwagoners!

Maybe he couldn't afford to go to UT but still supports their team?

I went to some crappy little community college while I was in the Army which didn't have an athletic department. So, I guess, I could root for no team if that will help you dry up those crocodile tears you seem to be shedding about all this.
http://images.zaazu.com/img/male19-male-crying-tears-smiley-emoticon-000061-large.gif

captain planet
09-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Ah, the internet grammar Nazi has show his face yet again.

Great argument that makes no difference in the discussion about about Johnny who? I can tell you who. He's the guy that lost to Alabama, that's who!!!

...yea I know. I felt it was a low blow to point that out........ :D

02ProstarSammyD
09-19-2013, 02:28 PM
I went to some crappy little community college while I was in the Army which didn't have an athletic department. So, I guess, I could root for no team if that will help you dry up those crocodile tears you seem to be shedding about all this.

Rooting and being a die hard crap talker are completely different. Also wouldn't your loyalties be to idk............Army. I mean they do have a football team. Logic escapes you?

captain planet
09-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Rooting and being a die hard crap talker are completely different. Also wouldn't your loyalties be to idk............Army. I mean they do have a football team. Logic escapes you?

......why yes...yes it does...;)

Although, I will have to stick up for 'Can't Repeat' for a moment. I didn't go to THE Ohio State University, however I was a fan long before I even got to middle school, so the fact that I didn't attend that school doesn't mean I can't root for them. I had a bumper stickers that read, 'Where in the hell is michigan, who in the hell cares', and 'Directions to ann arbor, north until you smell it, west until you step in it', and I was only in 6th grade. I live in Ohio, therefore I am a Buckeye.

Now unless Can't Repeat doesn't live in Alabama then this is null and void and he shall be labeled as an Army fan from here on out. ;)

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 03:16 PM

I didn't go to West Point and I was enlisted. It appears that you know nothing about the Army. :D

But I do believe they do teach logic there. :D

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 03:18 PM

Now unless Can't Repeat doesn't live in Alabama then this is null and void and he shall be labeled as an Army fan from here on out. ;)

I root for them when they play Navy!! But, you know how that normally ends! DOH!

We've owned a house here for the last 17 years. However, I didn't get to see much of it the last 10 years I was in. Now, retired I get to wake up in my bed next to my wife everyday for the rest of my life, in Alabama!!

02ProstarSammyD
09-19-2013, 03:20 PM
My beef is more with the folks from the freaking carolinas wearing OHST shirts or bama shirts. Like have you ever even been to Ohio? Or you get the fans posting on facebook for one team and the very next week they are felating another team. It all just ruins what the sport was meant to be [/crappyattitude]

CruisinGA
09-19-2013, 03:31 PM
howabout I enjoy rooting for whoever I want to, whenever I want to? :rolleyes:

Which, most of the time is Georgia Tech. Which has zero problem with "bandwagon." Hell, if we had just a wagon of fans we'd be happy. :D

scott023
09-19-2013, 03:34 PM
I cheer for whomever looks like they have the best shot at the NC. Unless that team is from the SEC. In that case, I cheer for Oregon. 8p

02ProstarSammyD
09-19-2013, 03:48 PM
I didn't go to West Point and I was enlisted. It appears that you know nothing about the Army.

But I do believe they do teach logic there.
I would think the relationship between Army to West point would be strong than community college to Alabama. I mean I'm no rocket surgeon but seems like a no brainer.

Aric'sX15
09-19-2013, 03:49 PM
its the ways of a cult! they teach no logic! it must be something in the water over there.

captain planet
09-19-2013, 04:10 PM
I root for them when they play Navy!! But, you know how that normally ends! DOH!

We've owned a house here for the last 17 years. However, I didn't get to see much of it the last 10 years I was in. Now, retired I get to wake up in my bed next to my wife everyday for the rest of my life, in Alabama!!

.....so your NOT from Alabama? Then that settles it, you can't root for Alabama. You are either an Army fan or whatever college is from your state of birth. :D

trickskier
09-19-2013, 04:17 PM
I cheer for whomever looks like they have the best shot at the NC.Unless that team is from the SEC. In that case, I cheer for Oregon. 8p

You're going to be quacking for a LONG TIME!!! Duck Dynasty has a better chance of winning a National Championship --- :D

scott023
09-19-2013, 04:18 PM
You're going to be quacking for a LONG TIME!!! :D

LOL. I'm more than willing to do that, for as long as it takes. :D

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 04:20 PM
I would think the relationship between Army to West point would be strong than community college to Alabama. I mean I'm no rocket surgeon but seems like a no brainer.

It really doesn't work that way for enlisted Soldiers. West Point, from what I hear is a great school, but its main mission is to supply Officers to the Army. You'll even note that a lot of ROTC or Green to Gold Officers aren't West Point fans.

I've dabbled in rocket surgery before too. I fail to see why some people think it's so complicated. Perhaps you should have taken a course or two in RS as well as logic? :P

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 04:22 PM
.....so your NOT from Alabama? Then that settles it, you can't root for Alabama. You are either an Army fan or whatever college is from your state of birth. :D

Well I'll have to go with no one then.

I just can't root for anything from Calif. I was a Radiers fan for a long time but 3 decades of Al Davis ruined that for me. :D

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 04:26 PM

I'm officially butt hurt now!!

Just like some lefty to change the message to meet their needs! lol

02ProstarSammyD
09-19-2013, 04:38 PM

Well that actually puts a nail in the coffin. A real Alabama fan would have said he's rented a trailer in Alabama for 17 years and now wakes up in bed next to his sister everyday

trickskier
09-19-2013, 04:42 PM

Well that actually puts a nail in the coffin. A real Alabama fan would have said he's rented a trailer in Alabama for 17 years and now wakes up in bed next to his sister everyday

Man you guys are getting down & dirty!!! :uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Aric'sX15
09-19-2013, 04:44 PM

bahahaha YES! that reply closes the argument

CantRepeat
09-19-2013, 04:49 PM

Well, that's what I meant to say but I didn't want to get you all turned on!! :D:D:D

Astepatatime
09-19-2013, 11:32 PM

Yep, Michigan MBA '98 here. But I believe you can be a fan without being an alum. The real test of fandom comes when a school hits a rough patch. And they all do.

I've lived all over the US and gotten to see different fan cultures. Grew up in Michigan and the in-state rivalry there. Lived in Texas and Kansas and saw Big 12 pride back when it meant something. Now live in Alabama where the fandom is at another level - both for their schools and their conference. Of course, there are lots of Monday morning social psychology quarterbacks who can theorize why that is :D

02ProstarSammyD
09-20-2013, 09:55 AM
bahahaha YES! that reply closes the argument

it was never really an argument. Btw grew up right outside of denton in Argyle.

captain planet
09-20-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm officially butt hurt now!!

Just like some lefty to change the message to meet their needs! lol

Not 'lefty', but rather Libertarian; HUGE difference. ;)

CantRepeat
09-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Not 'lefty', but rather Libertarian; HUGE difference. ;)

Lefty lefty lefty!!!

lol had that trash bag commercial stuck in my head.

CantRepeat
09-20-2013, 04:30 PM

IKR -- really, I hope no one is offended by the college football smack talk. It's part of what makes rainy Saturdays and winters a little more tolerable.

I love you guys!

Aric'sX15
09-20-2013, 04:41 PM
IKR -- really, I hope no one is offended by the college football smack talk. It's part of what makes rainy Saturdays and winters a little more tolerable.

I love you guys!

honestly i was just bored, had to pick up a fight somewhere! not having a boat makes for a long summer. lol.

CantRepeat
09-20-2013, 07:12 PM
honestly i was just bored, had to pick up a fight somewhere! not having a boat makes for a long summer. lol.

Find some UT guys!!! lol

03 35th Anniversary
09-20-2013, 09:25 PM

Then you are limited to rooting for North Texas University or TWU (Two Women United)...

CantRepeat
09-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Then you are limited to rooting for North Texas University or TWU (Two Women United)...

^^ ouch, but I like it!

Aric'sX15
09-20-2013, 09:38 PM

hey i go to north texas, and im pretty sure we would get creamed by some high school teams.. lol

orbeamlb
09-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Back in Baton Rouge near the end of Coach Charlie (Charlie Mac) McClendon's tenure as LSU's Coach the fans would all chant "Help Mac Pack". I mentioned to my University of Texas friends that they could borrow that chant and add a K for Mack Brown "Help Mack Pack". They actually thought it was funny.

Maybe they'll hire Saban away from Alabama?

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

03 35th Anniversary
09-20-2013, 11:17 PM
hey i go to north texas, and im pretty sure we would get creamed by some high school teams.. lol

I actually like North Texas.

They'd better get it together so they can pay for that new stadium!

Aric'sX15
09-20-2013, 11:24 PM
we were 2-0 last week!

CantRepeat
09-21-2013, 01:40 PM
North Texas is making a game of it!!

CantRepeat
09-21-2013, 02:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that if you showed more support for your team they just might put some Ws up!!!

CantRepeat
09-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Everyone needs to keep calm and Roll Tide!!!

tideengineer
09-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I will clarify my position as a life long 'Bama fan...I was not born in Alabama...I was born in Heidelberg, Germany (Army pilot dad)...but I been in Alabama ever since I was 3 years old!!!!! Graduated from UA!!! Roll Tide...I been there throught the good...the bad...now the really good!

02ProstarSammyD
09-23-2013, 12:34 PM

Moved out east and went to ECU. I bleed purple and gold now. Plus I grew up on way too many aggie jokes

Aric'sX15
09-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that if you showed more support for your team they just might put some Ws up!!!

i wish. were 2-2 right now, my dad is a UNT alum and hes gonna start flying in from CA to come watch. pretty excited!

Forrest-X45
09-24-2013, 01:07 AM
I cheer for whomever looks like they have the best shot at the NC. Unless that team is from the SEC. In that case, I cheer for Oregon. 8p

NOOOOO.....never ever root for the quackers. I will root for any other Pac-12 team and I get fed up with the SEC like the rest of the country but I will root for a SEC school before the ducks. There is a reason no other school in the Pac-12 will root for the ducks. People in the NW will even root for SC before the ducks and that's saying something. Luckily Stanford will kick their butts again.

Foster20
09-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Headed to Fayetteville to watch the A&M v Razorback's this weekend. Looking forward to seeing Johnnie Football in action even though it is not going to end well for my Razorback's!

scott023
09-24-2013, 11:29 AM
NOOOOO.....never ever root for the quackers. I will root for any other Pac-12 team and I get fed up with the SEC like the rest of the country but I will root for a SEC school before the ducks. There is a reason no other school in the Pac-12 will root for the ducks. People in the NW will even root for SC before the ducks and that's saying something. Luckily Stanford will kick their butts again.

Envy is not a pretty thing in the Northwest... ;):D

Forrest-X45
09-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Envy is not a pretty thing in the Northwest... ;):D

I wouldn't call it envy. Much stronger words come to mind. ;) And I wouldn't envy a school that got caught cheating and is on probation. :D:D

BTW - I would never recommend going to a game at that sh!thole called autzen stadium. I can't imagine what that place would be like with Uncle Phil Knight.

scott023
09-24-2013, 05:10 PM
I'd take any opportunity to go to any college game. Every one I've been to had been a blast, I'm site out would be no different there.:cool:

03 35th Anniversary
09-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Scott,

You should probably stay out of the Football Threads!!!

:shocked:

Da Bears daaaaaa Bears

Oh go watch your CFL.8p

scott023
09-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Scott,

You should probably stay out of the Football Threads!!!

:shocked:

Why's that?

03 35th Anniversary
09-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Why's that?

Oh I thought the CFL thing was a joke! I didn't realize there was an actual CFL!!!!

scott023
09-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Oh I thought the CFL thing was a joke! I didn't realize there was an actual CFL!!!!

Lmbo. Learn something new every day. :D

tideengineer
09-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Going to T-Town this weekend to see Alabama vs. Ole Miss...for you that don't know the lingo "T-Town" stands for "Title Town"...(or Tuscaloosa :D)

stuartmcnair
09-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Going to T-Town this weekend to see Alabama vs. Ole Miss...for you that don't know the lingo "T-Town" stands for "Title Town"...(or Tuscaloosa :D)

Have a safe trip...I'll be on the sidelines taking photos...

tideengineer
09-26-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm pumped...been a rough couple of years and only made the trip three times in the two years. Gotta watch my boy play under the lights Friday night, but leaving early Saturday morning to have a full day and night of it. Share some pics with me!

stuartmcnair
09-26-2013, 12:24 PM
bamamag.com...all over it

CantRepeat
10-20-2013, 05:57 AM
What a crazy Saturday of upsets that was!!! 8 upsets and some really big ones at that!

Lots of very exciting games yesterday!

Question: If Oregon happens to drop a game and Harvard goes undefeated could we have a repeat of last years snooze-fest of a BCS game?

I can't wait for 2014!

BrooksfamX2
10-20-2013, 11:22 AM
The Oregon teams are rollin....... :cool:

mikeg205
10-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Not unexpected - Wisconsin whips Illinois but 56 - 32 :(

Tommy1005
10-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Oregon is a poor man's Baylor!!!!

thatsmrmastercraft
10-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Gophers upset Northwestern 20-17

_fng_
10-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Exciting weekend of football with several upsets, which is why I like college better than pro football. Hopefully Alabama and Oregon make it unscathed to the ncg cause that's the game a lot of people, myself included, have been wanting for awhile. If not that matchup, as long as osu isn't in the ncg I'll be happy.

CantRepeat
10-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Oregon is a poor man's Baylor!!!!

Yeah, and who has Baylor played that is worth talking about?

jeffbare
10-21-2013, 07:23 PM
College football lost one of the all time great coaches over the weekend. Don James 1932-2013
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2013/10/20/washington-huskies-coach-don-james-dies-at-80/3113291/

scott023
10-21-2013, 07:39 PM

I think the lack of answer says it all. ;)

captain planet
10-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Exciting weekend of football with several upsets, which is why I like college better than pro football. Hopefully Alabama and Oregon make it unscathed to the ncg cause that's the game a lot of people, myself included, have been wanting for awhile. If not that matchup, as long as osu isn't in the ncg I'll be happy.

Hmmm, I guess my support of all other Big 10 teams, with one exception, isn't reciprocal with other Big 10 fans. :confused:

_fng_
10-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Hmmm, I guess my support of all other Big 10 teams, with one exception, isn't reciprocal with other Big 10 fans. :confused:

I was talking more to the level of play of OSU compared to other top 3 teams. In my opinion, OSU would be destroyed in the NCG and make the Big 10 look even worse. I root for Big 10 teams during non conference games although I truthfully can't stand OSU and MSU.

TayMC197
10-23-2013, 02:50 PM
I think the lack of answer says it all. ;)

Not a Baylor fan but they did knock Kansas out last year. I thought that was cool.

TayMC197
10-23-2013, 02:52 PM

Who has Oregon played that's worth writing home about? Honestly feel Baylor and Oregon have had a similar schedule as far as competiveness.

scott023
10-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Not a Baylor fan but they did knock Kansas out last year. I thought that was cool.

Fair enough. Although Kansas is by no means a football school.

scott023
10-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Who has Oregon played that's worth writing home about? Honestly feel Baylor and Oregon have had a similar schedule as far as competiveness.

Tennessee, Cal, Washington. All schools that are known for their football programs. Just saying.

Tommy1005
10-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Tennessee I might give you, but I'd put them even with Kansas State on Baylor's schedule.....they've beaten an injury plagued South Carolina, the only other "decent" team was Washington who was extremely overrated from beating an overranked Boise State to start the year.

I'm not that impressed with Alabama's schedule thus far either. A&M is overrated because of Johnny Football, Ole Miss is meh, Virginia Tech is 6-1, but their only "impressive" win was over West Carolina, then there's Colorado State, Georgia State, Kentucky, and Arkansas - not exactly murderer's row there.

While Baylor has slaughtered a ULM team that beat Wake Forest in North Carolina, WVU that beat Okie State the week before, Buffalo (70-13 the week after Ohio State beat them 40-20 - which one of those scores looks better?) Baylor has also pulled their starters after the 1st series in the 3rd quarter in every game except KSU and ISU, starters played the whole game agains KSU and came out at the end of the 3rd quarter for ISU. So they're scoring at a record pace without their starters playing the 2nd half in 4 games. It's not just that they're beating people, they're demoralizing them and trying not to run the score up. The final score against WVU was alot closer than it should've been because their starters scored 3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter against Baylor's 3rd and 4th string players. In all 5 games where they scored 69+ the 5th string running back and a defensive back have gotten carries in the 2nd half.

That's why I say Oregon is a poor man's Baylor. We hammered UCLA in our bowl game last year 49-19 in San Diego, which is a whole lot closer to LA than Waco, TX. I'll be curious to see how Oregon handles them this weekend.

scott023
10-23-2013, 07:14 PM
I believe Oregon has pulled their starters in every game. I'm pretty sure, based on the talent that each school is able to recruit, that the Ducks would dispatch of the Bears easier then you think they would. There would've been done brutally ugly scores had Oregon kept their starters in.

CantRepeat
10-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Running up the score vs pulling starter and playing 2nd and 3rd sting kids before the 1st half is over does make a difference in the final score.

Take a look at the records of the teams Baylor has played and just about everyone of them has 4 losses.

46Chief
10-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Baylor and Oregon, teams are pure speed from every aspect of the game. I'm thinking Baylor is the real deal, they put up almost 500 yards on the ground against a WV team that is usually pretty good against the run. I'm pretty sure Nick Saban is hoping he gets another cupcake NC game like Notre Lame. He'll be in trouble if he has to play A fast spread offense team Like Oregon or Baylor FL State could probably cause him some nightmares too.

It doesn't matter Oregon probably won't get the shot that was theirs last year, and no one will really get to see where the top teams from the other conferences stack up against the heralded SEC teams in a National title game. It will just be another game with the best perceived fan bases that will generate highest tv ratings.

captain planet
10-24-2013, 12:26 PM
I was talking more to the level of play of OSU compared to other top 3 teams. In my opinion, OSU would be destroyed in the NCG and make the Big 10 look even worse. I root for Big 10 teams during non conference games although I truthfully can't stand OSU and MSU.

You are correct with respect to OSU defense...or lack thereof. Luke Fickle has to know he won't be back next year.

CantRepeat
10-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Baylor and Oregon, teams are pure speed from every aspect of the game. I'm thinking Baylor is the real deal, they put up almost 500 yards on the ground against a WV team that is usually pretty good against the run. I'm pretty sure Nick Saban is hoping he gets another cupcake NC game like Notre Lame. He'll be in trouble if he has to play A fast spread offense team Like Oregon or Baylor FL State could probably cause him some nightmares too.

It doesn't matter Oregon probably won't get the shot that was theirs last year, and no one will really get to see where the top teams from the other conferences stack up against the heralded SEC teams in a National title game. It will just be another game with the best perceived fan bases that will generate highest tv ratings.

Yup, this year it will be Harvard!!! :D

TayMC197
10-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Yup, this year it will be Harvard!!! :D

My money is on south central louisianna state university mud dogs.

stuartmcnair
10-24-2013, 04:40 PM
http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/5d729_ORIG-waterboy-2.gif

scott023
10-24-2013, 05:22 PM
No you didn't.

CantRepeat
10-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Where's the guy that hated his school, Texas Tech?

Those boys are killing it!!

scott023
10-26-2013, 06:38 PM

He's cutting the grass I bet.

CantRepeat
10-26-2013, 07:08 PM
He's cutting the grass I bet.

lol, I hope he's in the stands wooping it up for his team.

scott023
10-26-2013, 08:23 PM
lol, I hope he's in the stands wooping it up for his team.

That would most certainly be a better place to be. :D

BrooksfamX2
10-26-2013, 10:04 PM
uh....(3)Oregon 42, (12) UCLA 14, couple minutes left.

Who did Baylor play..............:o

OK, game over

Aric'sX15
10-26-2013, 10:09 PM

I go to UNT, not Tech! haha.

XtwentyNot
10-26-2013, 11:02 PM

OK, game over

Let's see how good Baylor is in four weeks! That Kansas State win was hardly impressive, trailing 21-25 in the fourth quarter against a 2 win team!

scott023
10-26-2013, 11:13 PM

OK, game over

Like I said earlier I the thread.... The Ducks are good. :D

XtwentyNot
10-27-2013, 01:06 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/27/a9ybyvy2.jpg

Double D
10-27-2013, 02:07 AM
Great game and great seats at The Shoe tonight. Go Bucks!! 63-14

scott023
10-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Those are wicked seats. I'm jealous.

BrooksfamX2
10-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Like I said earlier I the thread.... The Ducks are good. :D

Ya, not sure they can win it all, but they do pretty good for a poor mans team.......;)

CC2MC
10-27-2013, 01:32 PM

I'm not really sure I would want my team to have that claim. 4 times and no title?

XtwentyNot
10-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm not really sure I would want my team to have that claim. 4 times and no title?

At least you're an Alabama fan. Everyone else can kick rocks.

scott023
10-27-2013, 03:09 PM

That's more bcs games on succession than most schools can claim in their existence. Its really not that bad aof a title to have.

GT500 MC
10-28-2013, 10:42 AM
That's more bcs games on succession than most schools can claim in their existence. Its really not that bad aof a title to have.

x2. All but 'Bama would be OK having this distinction.

jdl xstar
10-28-2013, 10:46 AM
My wife is a die hard FSU fan so my wedding gift to her was 40 yard line first row seats to the FSU-Miami game this saturday. We'll be right behind the Miami bench. Of course when i bought the tickets over the summer I could not have predicted the game would be this big so we are really looking forward to it!

FSU is flat out dominant this year top to bottom. People keep saying they haven't played anyone- well folks, they only make their opponents look weak. These teams are qualilty teams. Perhaps if FSU only beat Clemson by a touchdown then the win would garner more respect? As for NC State, my goodness, most D1 teams couldn't put up 35 points in none quarter versus their own practice squads. The score could have easily been 60+ to 7 had FSU not pulled off the throttle.

FSU should play Alabama for a true heavyweight battle. Oregon is good but FSU is just a more talented and powerful team this year. Lots of football to be played yet so all this could be moot..

CC2MC
10-28-2013, 10:57 AM
At least you're an Alabama fan. Everyone else can kick rocks.

Actually I am not an Alabama fan. Auburn, WAR EAGLE! If the Ducks go to the BCS this year against BAMA, you better believe I will be cheering GO DUCKS! I am still holding out for Auburn to take Bama out the last game of the season, although I am not sure that would knock them out of the Championship at that point.

stuartmcnair
10-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Actually I am not an Alabama fan. Auburn, WAR EAGLE! If the Ducks go to the BCS this year against BAMA, you better believe I will be cheering GO DUCKS! I am still holding out for Auburn to take Bama out the last game of the season, although I am not sure that would knock them out of the Championship at that point.

It would...but that would be a tall order for Auburn.

TayMC197
10-28-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm hardcore Bama fan but only reason why I want Bama to when against auburn is to keep the SEC in the championship game. If auburn was going if cheer for them to beat Oregon. If you can't cheer your team, at least cheer your conference.

Don't understand why everyone hates Bama, they play clean football. They are a respectable team. I can see being jealous but to hate them is unfair id believe.

Forrest-X45
10-28-2013, 04:03 PM

I can't help myself.....Man, those uni's are hideous!!! And they finally won one of those games. ;)

Go Cardinal and Beavs in the Cival War.

XtwentyNot
10-29-2013, 12:37 AM
I can't help myself.....Man, those uni's are hideous!!! And they finally won one of those games. ;)

We won the last two. Good to see you are back. Got awfully quiet after that beat down we put on your puppies.

76S&S
10-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Jimbo Fisher apparently voted his Seminoles 3rd this week. How can they argue that they should be in the national championship game if the head coach doesn't even think they belong there? At a minimum he should have voted his team 2nd.

I'm not a Noles fan, just found it interesting.

captain planet
10-31-2013, 12:26 PM

You mean current streak or consecutive BCS bowl appearances?

scott023
10-31-2013, 01:29 PM

They certainly keep you on your toes wondering what the uniform will look like next week...

Forrest-X45
11-01-2013, 04:14 PM
They certainly keep you on your toes wondering what the uniform will look like next week...

Not toes but my stomach. I keep a barf bag handy.... :D:D

scott023
11-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Not toes but my stomach. I keep a barf bag handy.... :D:D

Oh, c'mon now. You must be on your stomach a lot if those make you barf... like everytime you go by a fast food place. :D

Forrest-X45
11-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Oh, c'mon now. You must be on your stomach a lot if those make you barf... like everytime you go by a fast food place. :D

They both make my stomach churn. Those uni's also hurt the eyes, you can't unsee that crap. :)

scott023
11-01-2013, 04:34 PM
They both make my stomach churn. Those uni's also hurt the eyes, you can't unsee that crap. :)

You'll forget them as soon as you see this weeks set up. ;)

Forrest-X45
11-01-2013, 04:48 PM
You'll forget them as soon as you see this weeks set up. ;)

I will have my sunglasses on and my barf bag handy because I plan on watching Stanford win again this year. :dance:

BrooksfamX2
11-01-2013, 04:50 PM
I like-um ............ :cool:

scott023
11-01-2013, 05:27 PM
I will have my sunglasses on and my barf bag handy because I plan on watching Stanford win again this year. :dance:

Don't hold your breath....

atlfootr
11-02-2013, 10:01 AM
sucks to be U Miami

atlfootr
11-02-2013, 10:07 AM
watching Game Day live from Tallahassee on ESPN, GO NOLES!

CantRepeat
11-02-2013, 10:24 AM
One thing for sure! Someone is gonna lose a game in FL!

Table Rocker
11-02-2013, 10:27 AM
One thing for sure! Someone is gonna lose a game in FL!I think the NFL teams in Jacksonville and Tampa have that more than covered!

scott023
11-02-2013, 04:02 PM
I think the NFL teams in Jacksonville and Tampa have that more than covered!

:uglyhamme

Forrest-X45
11-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Don't hold your breath....

That's what they said last year..... ;)

atlfootr
11-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Poor Trickster, his favorite lost again today to Georgia Bulldogs 20-23

tideengineer
11-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Well it's going to be a good week for football...Thursday night Oregon will try to demolish Stanford due to the BCS ranking, going to be a great Thursday night...I hope nothing important for me to do at work Friday so I can hit the rotel and Blue Moon hard. After HS football Friday night I will be heading to Tuscaloosa.

Tell me this men, do I have an awesome wife or what? It is our anniversary this weekend...usually in the past we've gone to Destin, Grayton Beach, Seaside, Savannah, or somewhere like that to relax for a few days celebrating our union. Well...this year my wife "suggested" that we use our Alabama-LSU tickets this weekend and celebrate our union in T-Town at the game.

She's a keeper...:D:D:D

Roll Tide my friends.

CantRepeat
11-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Roll Tide. ;)

76S&S
11-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Well it's going to be a good week for football...Thursday night Oregon will try to demolish Stanford due to the BCS ranking, going to be a great Thursday night...I hope nothing important for me to do at work Friday so I can hit the rotel and Blue Moon hard. After HS football Friday night I will be heading to Tuscaloosa.

Tell me this men, do I have an awesome wife or what? It is our anniversary this weekend...usually in the past we've gone to Destin, Grayton Beach, Seaside, Savannah, or somewhere like that to relax for a few days celebrating our union. Well...this year my wife "suggested" that we use our Alabama-LSU tickets this weekend and celebrate our union in T-Town at the game.

Roll Tide my friends.

She sounds like a keeper..........RTR!

scott023
11-04-2013, 02:10 PM

Roll Tide my friends.

Yep, she's a keeper. No doubt about it.

93Prostar190
11-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Yep, she's a keeper. No doubt about it.

A keeper .... awesome great plan, and you should keep her BUT if she really loved you ...... she would bring you to Columbus for a fine OSU game ......

(go ahead and flame away. ......)

Seriously ... sounds like a good time .... have her get us some TT tickets and we will all join in!

tideengineer
11-05-2013, 02:21 PM
A keeper .... awesome great plan, and you should keep her BUT if she really loved you ...... she would bring you to Columbus for a fine OSU game ......

(go ahead and flame away. ......)

Seriously ... sounds like a good time .... have her get us some TT tickets and we will all join in!

We are southern folk that cannot brave the harsh winter conditions that would welcome us in the north...

I'm going to Denver in December and going to watch the Broncos and Titans play while there...I'm afraid my southern rear end is going to get frozen!

jdl xstar
11-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Some characters on the sideline at the FSU-UM game. Corso, Clinton Portis, Edgerin James, and A-Rod.

scott023
11-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Some characters on the sideline at the FSU-UM game. Corso, Clinton Portis, Edgerin James, and A-Rod.

That's a sports celeb siting. Wow.

XtwentyNot
11-07-2013, 12:54 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/07/ehagadum.jpg

Drink your hater aide Forest, it won't be enough.

BrooksfamX2
11-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Should be a good game tonight.

scott023
11-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Should be a good game tonight.

Redskins Vikings? 8p;)

captain planet
11-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Go Stanford and lsu.

CantRepeat
11-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Go Stanford and lsu.

Just as in politics, you're always rooting for the losers!! :D:D

BrooksfamX2
11-07-2013, 01:58 PM
;) ......

Aric'sX15
11-07-2013, 02:21 PM
illuminati?? haha

captain planet
11-07-2013, 02:42 PM

......yawn...

76S&S
11-07-2013, 05:22 PM

I got quite a chuckle out of that...:D

scott023
11-07-2013, 05:30 PM
I got quite a chuckle out of that...:D

You're not the only one...

CantRepeat
11-07-2013, 06:36 PM
......yawn...

Come on CP, that was a pretty good one!! :D

captain planet
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Come on CP, that was a pretty good one!! :D

The point is to hope #2 or #3 gets beat so THE Ohio State University moves up.

Double D
11-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Go Stanford and lsu.

The point is to hope #2 or #3 gets beat so THE Ohio State University moves up.

Well, I dont want to Jinx it but I like score so far at the end of the 3rd Quarter; 23-0 Stanford. I dont dislike Oregon but someone in the top 3 needs to lose to allow The Buckeyes to move up and prove they can contend.

TayMC197
11-07-2013, 11:33 PM
I believe Oregon is literally crying and it's not even over yet.

RTR!!!

88 PS190
11-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Great game and great seats at The Shoe tonight. Go Bucks!! 63-

I was there too!

http://i43.tinypic.com/30huh4n.jpg

orbeamlb
11-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Go Stanford and lsu.

LSU - GEAUX TIGERS!!!

scott023
11-08-2013, 12:14 AM

RTR!!!

The Ducks looked way out of sync.

TayMC197
11-08-2013, 01:21 AM
They tried to come back but to little to late.

captain planet
11-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Thank you Stanford!!! Now if 'smiley Miles' can pull it off it will be a great college football weekend.

Double D
11-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Well, I dont want to Jinx it but I like score so far at the end of the 3rd Quarter; 23-0 Stanford. I dont dislike Oregon but someone in the top 3 needs to lose to allow The Buckeyes to move up and prove they can contend.

I almost jinxed it!! Now I can see Stanford going to #3 from #5 because they beat #2, and Ohio State staying at #4.... :(

Double D
11-08-2013, 08:27 AM
I was there too!

http://i43.tinypic.com/30huh4n.jpg

I see you had a bit closer to the field... :rolleyes: Looks like I was right behind you.

88 PS190
11-08-2013, 08:40 AM
I see you had a bit closer to the field... :rolleyes: Looks like I was right behind you.

Ya but only until the game started, my seats were up behind the band but had field access.

BrooksfamX2
11-08-2013, 09:51 AM

RTR!!!

I was crying .... :o
The Ducks just sucked a big one. Stanford dominated them completely :(

captain planet
11-08-2013, 10:25 AM
I almost jinxed it!! Now I can see Stanford going to #3 from #5 because they beat #2, and Ohio State staying at #4.... :(

That wont' happen. Stanford lost to Utah, OSU is undefeated.

scott023
11-08-2013, 11:10 AM
That wont' happen. Stanford lost to Utah, OSU is undefeated.

Stanford was still at #5 with that one loss. Anything is possible in the BCS, right?;)

jdl xstar
11-08-2013, 01:55 PM
True you never quite know with the BCS but Stanford's loss still makes it virtually impossible to leapfrog OSU. Would be intersting to see a 1 loss Stanford stay ahead of a zero loss Baylor. I'm all for LSU beating Alabama this weekend to shake everything up!

Forrest-X45
11-08-2013, 04:22 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/07/ehagadum.jpg

Drink your hater aide Forest, it won't be enough.

No hateraide needed. Better team won again this year.

BTW - where was loud mouth Thomas last night and his 45 point spanking they were going to put on Standford? What a moron.......

scott023
11-08-2013, 07:12 PM

BTW - where was loud mouth Thomas last night and his 45 point spanking they were going to put on Standford? What a moron.......

Stanford definitely deserved to win that game. To bad the Ducks didn't stay to play until the fourth quarter.

XtwentyNot
11-08-2013, 10:28 PM

Is this where I get upset and cry about one loss. As long as we continue to own your puppies through another decade I'm all good.

CantRepeat
11-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Rtr!!

XtwentyNot
11-10-2013, 04:10 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/10/geve9uje.jpg
Tyner supporting our kids who won a championship today. Hopefully he gets more carries against Stanford next year.

scott023
11-10-2013, 10:24 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/10/geve9uje.jpg
Tyner supporting our kids who won a championship today. Hopefully he gets more carries against Stanford next year.
What a great pic.

tideengineer
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
It was a good weekend in Titletown, Alabama. Roll Tide...that is all.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/11/edyjuvyj.jpg

tideengineer
11-10-2013, 09:01 PM
I was floored by the Oregon loss. I guess they should have worried about Stanford instead of chanting "we want Bama". Here's a picture of a shirt I saw Saturday...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/11/ure8ereh.jpg

stuartmcnair
11-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Stop me...just try...

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee188/bamamag/20131109%20Bama%20vs%20LSU/_M1_3231_zps4035b2ea.jpg

ttu
11-22-2013, 10:11 AM
son sent me this picture this morning of ESPN college game day in Stillwater. It's going to be a cold show tomorrow! Go Pokes!

bbymgr
11-22-2013, 10:16 AM
That's my dads alma mater, although it was still A&M for his first two years there.

CantRepeat
11-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Stop me...just try...

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee188/bamamag/20131109%20Bama%20vs%20LSU/_M1_3231_zps4035b2ea.jpg

Now if Yeldon can just hang onto the ball for the entire Iron bowl we'll be good.

TayMC197
11-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Now if Yeldon can just hang onto the ball for the entire Iron bowl we'll be good.

No kidding!

Favorite clip from last weekend. Ouch!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/alabama-crimson-tide-player-huge-hit-mississippi-state-bulldogs-kick-returner-111613

CantRepeat
11-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Baylor I can understand losing to OSU but I wouldn't have expected the ducks to get utterly destroyed by AZ.

CantRepeat
11-24-2013, 07:45 AM
No kidding!

Favorite clip from last weekend. Ouch!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/alabama-crimson-tide-player-huge-hit-mississippi-state-bulldogs-kick-returner-111613

Man!! That's just nasty!

ttu
11-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Lee Corso makes the right pick!

scott023
11-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Baylor I can understand losing to OSU but I wouldn't have expected the ducks to get utterly destroyed by AZ.

Weird day yesterday... Quite a few high profile upsets.

BrooksfamX2
11-24-2013, 11:14 AM
............but I wouldn't have expected the ducks to get utterly destroyed by AZ.

It was a sad game to watch for sure.............. :(

shepherd
11-26-2013, 10:46 PM
If you're in Michigan this week, go get your free car. :rolleyes:

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/fox-sports-networks/story/Free-cars-if-Wolverines-shut-out-Buckeye?blockID=966541&feedID=3701

Double D
11-30-2013, 09:56 AM
2 hours until the beat down begins!! A Meat-Chicken defeat to The Ohio State Buckeyes!! No free cars in Michigan today!!

We have been having a little fun for the week over at Buckeye Bash. Here is a short video of the OSU Fight Song from 93ProStar190 and his PS214.

Go Bucks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=744797898880942&set=vb.551617888198945&type=2&theater

Double D
11-30-2013, 03:43 PM
WOW! Meat-Chicken really stepped up and made it a close one. Cant expect anything less. 24-0 Baby!!

scott023
11-30-2013, 04:18 PM
OSU fans bragging about beating unranked, over matched opponents is old news. At least you still have that to brag about...:rolleyes::D

shepherd
11-30-2013, 05:20 PM
I expected Michigan to lose big. Ohio was favored by two TDs?

Overrated?

scott023
11-30-2013, 05:27 PM
I expected Michigan to lose big. Ohio was favored by two TDs?

Overrated?

OSU? Yeah, I think they're always overrated. 8p

Double D
11-30-2013, 06:11 PM
OSU fans bragging about beating unranked, over matched opponents is old news. At least you still have that to brag about...:rolleyes::D

Unless your from this area you wouldn't understand. Ranked or not, the games are always great and the winner brags!!

Sent from my New iPad Mini using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

TayMC197
11-30-2013, 07:27 PM
How about that. Good try Bama!! Good game auburn. Hate that we lost.

TOO-TALL
11-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Wow!! Wow!! I wanted bama to win, but what a finish.two great games today, ohio and bama.

shepherd
11-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Oh my...

What now? Florida State and Ohio in the title game? Or Auburn, after Ohio loses to Michigan State next week?

DemolitionMan
11-30-2013, 09:55 PM
Auburn is 24 and 1 when starting a quarterback that's been kicked off another team for stealing.

scott023
11-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Unless your from this area you wouldn't understand. Ranked or not, the games are always great and the winner brags!!

Sent from my New iPad Mini using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

I've been to a Michigan OSU game at the big house. Amazing rivalry, no doubt. I don't think you need from the area to understand it..

Michigan had been basically irrelevant for a long time... OSU really needs to find a new rival. :D

scott023
11-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Auburn is 24 and 1 when starting a quarterback that's been kicked off another team for stealing.

:uglyhamme

captain planet
11-30-2013, 10:22 PM
WOW! Meat-Chicken really stepped up and made it a close one. Cant expect anything less. 24-0 Baby!!

Yea, I gained a few more gray hairs today. What a game.

Thank you Auburn!:D. So sick of bama.

scott023
11-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Yea, I gained a few more gray hairs today. What a game.

Thank you Auburn!:D. So sick of bama.

It'll be nice to have a NC without Alabama... Nothing against them, but change is good.

CantRepeat
12-01-2013, 09:26 AM
It's pretty embarrassing what some of the Alabama "fans" are saying about the kicker. What a bunch of fair weather *****es!

Roll Tide!

93Prostar190
12-01-2013, 03:53 PM
So the SEC fans will say, and they may be right, that Bama is still one of the top 2 teams in the country and should be in the BCS championship game .... Some may say Auburn deserves it ..... Heck SEC fans will also say that the champion from their conference should be in the BCS championship game automatically.

But we all know that in college football you need to win all your games, there are no wild cards ... OSU needs to win one more and FSU needs to do the same .... If the pollsters and voters put a one loss SEC team in the BCS championship then we will need another Warren commission to figure out why.

I get it that the SEC is a great conference, but the top 10 has a lot of good teams and a loss messes it up for you, period.

Now, if every team has 1 loss in the top 10, then I believe BAma should be in.

A lot of football left .... And by the way Coach Saban, your wing guys on the FG team need to leave as soon as the ball is kicked to cover (like gunners on the punt team) ...... That. Play alone is an example on how hard it is to stay unbeaten in today's college football, every team has players.

I feel bad for Bama, but go Bucks! Beat Sparty.