PDA

View Full Version : Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

captain planet
05-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Cutty's not drinking it's surviving..............What type of hallucinogenic drugs has Dr. Tressel prescribed for you??? :rolleyes:

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST.

I hope Southern michigan looses a bunch this year Tricky! 8p

panshovel68
05-29-2009, 04:00 PM
This one??? Supposedly put up in the Detroit area! LOL.

Thats the one it lasted about 30 hours. OH-

fletch_n_me
05-29-2009, 06:43 PM
:confused::confused: ARE YOU SERIOUS????? THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?????? It's no wonder people are pissed off about our politicians when crap like this happens. Can this woman ever have any chance of being taken seriously as a congressman ever again????

Tricky, you have to hang your head in shame over this one. I hope you are not in her district because this is how you are being represented.

GO BUCKEYES

Yeah, that actually happened - makes you think good and hard about the future of this country.

So they have probably already decided the national championship for next year - Florida/Ohio State. Utah will run the table and blow out Texas in some (company name).com bowl, Alabama will get a bowl they don't belong in and USC will lose to a lowly conference opponent and beat the snot out of a big ten team in the Rose. Agreed?

I had a great idea for a bowl game when I worked at AirTran - The AirTran Disappointment Bowl (never be disappointed in air travel!). You take the two most dissapointing teams from the season (Notre Dame, Michigan, Auburn, Clemson) and match them up in the Georgia Dome. You have festivities like a parade through downtown Atlanta, which is disappointing. And all the players ride in poorly selling convertibles - like the Pontiac G6 - rest in peace.

Mmmm? Ideas, feedback, input?

trickskier
05-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah, that actually happened - makes you think good and hard about the future of this country.

So they have probably already decided the national championship for next year - Florida/Ohio State. Utah will run the table and blow out Texas in some (company name).com bowl, Alabama will get a bowl they don't belong in and USC will lose to a lowly conference opponent and beat the snot out of a big ten team in the Rose. Agreed?

I had a great idea for a bowl game when I worked at AirTran - The AirTran Disappointment Bowl (never be disappointed in air travel!). You take the two most dissapointing teams from the season (Notre Dame, Michigan, Auburn, Clemson) and match them up in the Georgia Dome. You have festivities like a parade through downtown Atlanta, which is disappointing. And all the players ride in poorly selling convertibles - like the Pontiac G6 - rest in peace.

So Jason..................Who do you pull for??? :confused:

fletch_n_me
05-29-2009, 11:34 PM
So Jason..................Who do you pull for??? :confused:

Well the Colorado State Rams of course - fear the Ram ya'll. Bust since I am captive in the Southeast, and like to sleep indoors, I pull for the GA Bulldogs, my wife's alma mater. Though my best friend played his ball at Auburn, I am not allowed to like anyone else in the SEC.

I am just a civilian now and just love college football. I am up at 7AM on saturday mornings getting a pot of chili fired up for the day ahead. 91 days till the kickoff of college football season.

Go Gatuh. Gratulations Corch.

J

mbeach
06-02-2009, 06:32 PM
She's an absolute embarrassment to the city of Jacksonville and the State of Florida!!!
hey tricks, i hear that the gatuh gadulate congresswoman from your district is considering a run for the senate. God help us.

captain planet
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
hey tricks, i hear that the gatuh gadulate congresswoman from your district is considering a run for the senate. God help us.

Tricky, if she even makes it past the primary, you are banned from this thread. ;)

shepherd
06-03-2009, 09:23 AM

You'd think Obama would have a Cabinet position for her. Secretary of Education maybe?

shepherd
06-03-2009, 09:25 AM

Now that's funny. 8p
In fact, it could end up being a great game, which would kind of ruin the "disappointing" theme, though.

mbeach
06-03-2009, 10:13 AM
You'd think Obama would have a Cabinet position for her. Secretary of Education maybe?
ha ha ha, but who knows with those goofballs in charge in washington now. maybe she can be appointed ceo of the obama run gm. i could be wrong but i believe she was first elected to congress in 92 and has never held a committee chair position which makes a huge statement about her capabilities or lack thereof.

trickskier
06-04-2009, 10:12 AM

ha ha ha, but who knows with those goofballs in charge in washington now. maybe she can be appointed ceo of the obama run gm. i could be wrong but i believe she was first elected to congress in 92 and has never held a committee chair position which makes a huge statement about her capabilities or lack thereof.

I'm surprised she hasn't demanded that she be appointed to that position.............8p

Patrick Hardy
06-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Well it has been a Looooong time since the UW has seen any good football, I hope that this years team is the start of the return to good ball. Oh yeah this is for you trickskier.....

The University of Washington Softball team captured its first National Championship in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The Huskies defeated Florida 3-2 to win the best of three series in two games.

Monte
06-04-2009, 10:55 AM

I think Al Sharpton is lobbying for that job:rolleyes::(

trickskier
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Well it has been a Looooong time since the UW has seen any good football, I hope that this years team is the start of the return to good ball. Oh yeah this is for you trickskier.....The University of Washington Softball team captured its first National Championship in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The Huskies defeated Florida 3-2 to win the best of three series in two games.

Congratulations to your Huskies.............They were the better team..........:D

mbeach
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
not to rag on tricks, but his gator school produced this idiot. we have discussed her in this thread but to those of you who do not know what we are talking about, view and weep knowing that this gal sits in the us congress (house) and is allowed to vote. as tricks has previously stated, she is an embarrassment to all of florida in general and her jacksonville-orlando district in particular. you will be appalled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A&feature=related

trickskier
06-11-2009, 10:20 PM
not to rag on tricks, but his gator school produced this idiot. we have discussed her in this thread but to those of you who do not know what we are talking about, view and weep knowing that this gal sits in the us congress (house) and is allowed to vote. as tricks has previously stated, she is an embarrassment to all of florida in general and her jacksonville-orlando district in particular. you will be appalled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A&feature=related

Beach - Unfortunately, yes she did get a degree from the University of Florida................
However, she got her undergraduate degree from FSU's sister college in Tallahasse ----- Florida A&M..................:D
She's really a rattla.............8p

mbeach
06-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Beach - Unfortunately, yes she did get a degree from the University of Florida................
However, she got her undergraduate degree from FSU's sister college in Tallahasse ----- Florida A&M..................:D
She's really a rattla.............8p absolutely correct tricks, but the gatas are also a sister university of the rattlas as is fsu since they all belong to the 11 member sorority commonly known as the sus, the state university system.

bbymgr
07-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Look Tricky!!! Now Tim has more motivation to blow everyone out. TEBOW be thy name.:D:D

Which SEC coach dares snub the great and powerful Tebow?

By Matt Hinton

I trust all-conference teams more than All-America teams, since the former are usually voted on by coaches who break down film on and wake up in terror at their desks thinking about the players they nominate, while the latter are chosen by old media members who pay far less attention to offensive play than they do to the buffet spread in the back of the press box. All-conference teams are generally trustworthy gauges of a player's value.

In that sense, the SEC coaches were obviously right to vote the Tebow Child first-team all-conference on their preseason ballots (although it seems they have even less of an idea of the quarterbacks behind Tebow and Jevan Snead than the rest of us). But my god, how can this paragraph possibly be true?

There were only three unanimous selections to this year's All-SEC pre-season squad – LSU offensive lineman Ciron Black, Alabama wide receiver Julio Jones and Tennessee defensive back Eric Berry. Coaches were not permitted to vote for their own players, thus a unanimous selection earns 11 of 12 first-team votes.

Who deigns to vote against the almighty rhino? Speculation ranges from Lane Kiffin to Lane Kiffin to Lane Kiffin to Lane Kiffin. Funny, nobody suspects the only returning coach who hasn't lost to the guy as a starter.

Tebow forgives you, coach, whoever you are. He will hang 45 points on you this fall, but he forgives you.

trickskier
08-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Yes Sports Fans the College Football Season is Only a Few Weeks Away..................:D

Will the GATORS repeat as National Champions??? Only Time Will Tell!!! :rolleyes:

2009 preseason poll

1. Florida (53)
2. Texas (4)
3. Oklahoma (1)
4. Southern California (1)
5. Alabama
6. Ohio Snake
7. Virginia Tech
8. Penn State
9. LSU
10. Mississippi
11. Oklahoma State
12. California
13. Jawga
14. Oregon
15. Georgia Tech
16. Boise State
17. TCU
18. Utah
19. Florida State
20. North Carolina
21. Iowa
22. Nebraska
23. Notre Lame
24. Brigham Young
25. Oregon State

TX.X-30 fan
08-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Good thing you got to play okie and not the Longhorns.

trickskier
08-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Good thing you got to play okie and not the Longhorns.

Still crying :cry: in your beer Stuey???

bbymgr
08-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Yes Sports Fans the College Football Season is Only a Few Weeks Away..................:D

Will the GATORS repeat as National Champions??? Only Time Will Tell!!! :rolleyes:

2009 preseason poll

1. Florida (53)
2. Texas (4)
3. Oklahoma (1)
5. Alabama
6. Ohio Snake
7. Virginia Tech
8. Penn State
9. LSU
10. Mississippi
11. Oklahoma State
12. California
13. Jawga
14. Oregon
15. Georgia Tech
16. Boise State
17. TCU
18. Utah
19. Florida State
20. North Carolina
21. Iowa
22. Nebraska
23. Notre Lame
24. Brigham Young
25. Oregon State

Were these "accidental" typos Tricky?:D

trickskier
08-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Were these "accidental" typos Tricky?:D

All I did was copy & Paste.............:rolleyes:;)

captain planet
08-11-2009, 09:27 AM

2009 preseason poll

1. Florida (53)
2. Texas (4)
3. Oklahoma (1)
5. Alabama
6. Ohio Snake
7. Virginia Tech
8. Penn State
9. LSU
10. Mississippi
11. Oklahoma State
12. California
13. Jawga
14. Oregon
15. Georgia Tech
16. Boise State
17. TCU
18. Utah
19. Florida State
20. North Carolina
21. Iowa
22. Nebraska
23. Notre Lame
24. Brigham Young
25. Oregon State

Ahh, perfect. Texas will bump off Okla., Bama will get bumped off then bump flo-rida gaytors off (que emotional speach by tim teabag here(get an education son!)), setting up for a Texas vs. Ohio State for the national championship......then next season we'll repeat and Pryor will leave for the draft. :D

I'm so happy football is back!...........are there still guys turning left and other guys shooting up and hitting white balls? :rolleyes:

trickskier
08-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Ahh, perfect. Texas will bump off Okla., Bama will get bumped off then bump flo-rida gaytors off (que emotional speach by tim teabag here(get an education son!)), setting up for a Texas vs. Ohio State for the national championship......then next season we'll repeat and Pryor will leave for the draft. :D

I'm so happy football is back!...........are there still guys turning left and other guys shooting up and hitting white balls? :rolleyes:

Ah, good morning CP.....................I see you're mentally masturbating again................8p

captain planet
08-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Ah, good morning CP.....................I see you're mentally masturbating again................8p

Good morning to you as well Tricky. Hey I figure since you got rid of your real boat and bought that thing you have now you have to find solace in something. Luckily for you the gaytors are in a good run. 8p

trickskier
08-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Good morning to you as well Tricky. Hey I figure since you got rid of your real boat and bought that thing you have now you have to find solace in something. Luckily for you the gaytors are in a good run. 8p

Things change as you get older...............Wait until you get to be my age...............;)

captain planet
08-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Things change as you get older...............Wait until you get to be my age...............;)

When I can't go footin or slalom skiing anymore (when I'm like 55+).......then maybe.........and that is a HUGE maybe....... I'll think about a v-drive. As for now if the motor isn't in the middle, I don't want it.

Oh, and by the way, you called yourself old, not me. :rolleyes:8p

Jimmauburn
08-11-2009, 11:49 AM
WELL WELL WELL looky there !!!!!! Mississippi is listed at #10 in preseason..... Tricky better watch those boys from Ole Miss they seem to be getting better and better. That quaterback down there in Florida is the real deal and I love what all he does in his spare time !!!! That is what kids today ought to see..... Well I guess I will have to wait to see what my guys in Auburn Alabama can do this year... SEC FOOTBALL !!!! GOTTA LOVE IT

trickskier
08-11-2009, 11:52 AM
When I can't go footin or slalom skiing anymore (when I'm like 55+).......then maybe.........and that is a HUGE maybe....... I'll think about a v-drive. As for now if the motor isn't in the middle, I don't want it.

Oh, and by the way, you called yourself old, not me. :rolleyes:8p

I trick, barefoot, slalom, wakeboard, and wake-surf behind my X-1. The best feature is all the room you get with a V-Drive.

captain planet
08-12-2009, 09:55 AM
I was watching the Big 10 network last night. They had the 1974 mich vs. OSU game on. Woody was on the sideline, Griffin was in the backfield, and OSU won the game. Kind of made my night.....kind of like the outcomes of the games lately.

Hi Steve! :wavey:

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Q: What's the difference between a University of Michigan fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco chase?
A: On the University of Michigan campus. That's the last place you would find a football player.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Do you know why the University of Michigan football team should change its name to the "Opossums"?
A: Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Q: How do you make University of Michigan cookies?
A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Q: What's the difference between a corvette and a Michigan cheerleader?
A: Not everyone has been in a corvette!

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Q: What's the difference between the Michigan Wolverines and the Taliban?
A: The Taliban has a running game.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Q: What do you call a Michigan Wolverine with a National Championship ring?
A: A thief.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Q: What's the difference between Michigan stadium and a porcupine?
A: Michigan stadium has 100,000 *****s on the inside.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Q: Why are there no Nativity scenes on the Michigan campus at Christmas?
A: Because they can't find three wise men and a virgin.

TX.X-30 fan
08-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Q:* What do you say to a Michigan player in a 3 piece suit?*
A:* Will the defendant please rise?

captain planet
08-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Nice TX. I appreciate the support! :D

Hi Steve! :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Granite_33
08-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Do Michigan State Fans Root for Ohio State when OSU plays Michigan?
And
Do Michigan Fans root for Ohio State when OSU plays Michigan State?

Or is there state solidarity?

Just curious.........

Maristar210
08-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Us Michigan fans root for us and whoever the hell is playing Ohio State.

I'd like to make a OSU Fan choke on a buckeye.

I had a kid in baseball tryouts that told me he just moved to Michigan from coughbus. I said kid, there is no chance in hell you're gonna be on the team. You should move back.
Then I cut the kid from team the next day.

Does that answer your question?

captain planet
08-18-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm glad to see you are finally hating us. So what is the reason? Is it the 5 straight wins over michigan, the beatings your team has taken at the hands of Toledo and Appalachian State (I still love that) or the fact that your QB transferred and your coach isn't panning out?

I have to tell you and this is honest, when michigan played southern michigan a few years ago on lllllloyd carrs last game.......I don't think I have ever.....I don't think I could ever have the feeling I had in my gut as I had during that game. On one hand I wanted llllloyd to go out a looser, well a bigger looooser, and on the other hand you had southern michigan. I don't know how to describe that game.....I don't have the words. You know, every REAL OHIO STATE FAN knows that when noter lame plays michigan.....there is no winner. Well, when michigan was playing southern michigan it was like that to the 10th power.

Hi Steve. :wavey:

get_sum
08-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Woooo PIG SUEY!!!

Razorbacks!

GO Hogs!

Unfortunately, it looks like another dismal year until 2nd year coach can get some talent to play his way.

EDIT*** As long as Arkansas beats Florida this year, I'll be happy. hell they can lose every game but that one and I'm cool.

mlay
08-18-2009, 07:48 PM
SEC Helmet Schedule for those who want it.

Maristar210
08-18-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm glad to see you are finally hating us. So what is the reason? Is it the 5 straight wins over michigan, the beatings your team has taken at the hands of Toledo and Appalachian State (I still love that) or the fact that your QB transferred and your coach isn't panning out?

I have to tell you and this is honest, when michigan played southern michigan a few years ago on lllllloyd carrs last game.......I don't think I have ever.....I don't think I could ever have the feeling I had in my gut as I had during that game. On one hand I wanted llllloyd to go out a looser, well a bigger looooser, and on the other hand you had southern michigan. I don't know how to describe that game.....I don't have the words. You know, every REAL OHIO STATE FAN knows that when noter lame plays michigan.....there is no winner. Well, when michigan was playing southern michigan it was like that to the 10th power.

Hi Steve. :wavey:

Kiss kiss Brother

captain planet
08-31-2009, 06:07 PM
5 days left till kickoff!!!!! :D:D

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!

TX.X-30 fan
08-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Where is the geriatric gaytah.

trickskier
08-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Right here----------Fuzznuts.........:D

Smitty
08-31-2009, 08:06 PM
Yeah, but our weight room is bigger than yours...
http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ind&media=30501
See you on Thursday night.

TX.X-30 fan
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM

That didn't take long, how is the season opener looking??

TX.X-30 fan
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Did I read somewhere that Colt McCoy needs 11 wins to set the all time win record??

ttu
09-01-2009, 10:41 AM
SEC Helmet Schedule for those who want it.

georgia fans, are there any that are coming up to stillwater for the osu game?

DemolitionMan
09-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Georgia will sale all there tickets. Did you see the UGA, Arizona State game last year? Half of sun devil stadium was UGA fans.

P-hat_in_Cincy
09-01-2009, 11:39 AM
5 days left till kickoff!!!!! :D:D

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!

4 days now...and I'll be there! :cool:

GO BUCKEYES!

captain planet
09-01-2009, 11:44 AM

Yeaaaaa....go Tim Teabag!!!!!!!

ttu
09-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Georgia will sale all there tickets. Did you see the UGA, Arizona State game last year? Half of sun devil stadium was UGA fans.

no, don't really watch pac football all that much. so are you coming to the game. it should be a really good game.

DemolitionMan
09-01-2009, 02:18 PM
no, don't really watch pac football all that much. so are you coming to the game. it should be a really good game.

No I won't. It should be a great game. OSU has a great team this year.

captain planet
09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Boooo Hoooo, our team is going to suck again and we even practiced when we weren't supposed to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtRC5xTyE8

We care about our players WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I wish I had those little smiley faces that roll around on the ground laughing to put in this space right here. Can you help me out TX?? 8p

TX.X-30 fan
09-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Boooo Hoooo, our team is going to suck again and we even practiced when we weren't supposed to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtRC5xTyE8

We care about our players WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

51226 51226 51226 51226

I wish I had those little smiley faces that roll around on the ground laughing to put in this space right here. Can you help me out TX?? 8p

Hows that?? :D

trickskier
09-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Go GATORS!!! ......................Yo CP............8p

mgurley
09-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Roll Tide!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone this weekend.

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2009, 11:24 AM
CP be honest, there is no way I'm as irritating as the aging gator on here.

jdl xstar
09-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Look, SMU will never be like the teams pre-death penalty with the "Pony Express" duo of Eric Dickerson and Craig James, but with June Jones in his 2nd year and with a rising star QB, watch for SMU to be a sleeper force in Conference USA. If you are into sports betting, take SMU against the spread every time! GO MUSTANGS!!

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Gotta love those Texas ladies.

captain planet
09-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Go GATORS!!! ......................Yo CP............8p

Uh, depends on the day. 9 out of 10 days I would rather have your most irritating posts than to have to read some gaytors garbage put up here by the AGING one. :rolleyes:

I appreciate your help with the laughing smileys!

captain planet
09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Anyone see the moronic move by that running back from Oregon last night? Nothing like throwing your football career away over some comment by an opposing player after a loss. Nice right hook though.

trickskier
09-04-2009, 06:21 PM

Stu you're as irritating as a bad case of hemorrhoids................8p

M-Funf
09-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Anyone see the moronic move by that running back from Oregon last night? Nothing like throwing your football career away over some comment by an opposing player after a loss. Nice right hook though.

Just saw it today. What an IDIOT!

ttu
09-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Just saw it today. What an IDIOT!

they announced a short time ago that he has been suspended for the year. have to agree with the "complete idiot" part.:rolleyes:

trickskier
09-04-2009, 06:58 PM
they announced a short time ago that he has been suspended for the year. have to agree with the "complete idiot" part.:rolleyes:

GOOD!!! He got what he deserved!!!

Maristar210
09-05-2009, 01:42 PM
All I can say today is GO NAVY

OSU 8p

Maristar210
09-05-2009, 01:53 PM
All I can say today is GO NAVY

OSU 8p

Maristar210
09-05-2009, 06:25 PM
OSU got hell of a scare today. Nice return for a 2 point to seal it ....

DemolitionMan
09-05-2009, 10:44 PM

Congrats on A great game today.

ttu
09-06-2009, 09:03 PM

hey thanks! it was a heck of a defensive battle. good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

still can't believe ou got beat last night! might teach stoops when he is up by 40 to try a another qb and them them some time.:confused:

trickskier
09-08-2009, 08:37 AM

I wouldn't call getting beat by 2 touchdowns a great game.

FSU - Miami was a great game. Lead switched several times and it was won or lost on the last play of the game. That's a great game..........:D

OBTW - I was pulling for the SEC team - jawga..............:D

BIGBADBLUE
09-08-2009, 09:33 AM
glad to see my boys at least won their opener for the first time in 3 years. UM looked good against a very weak Western team and we hopefull keep it close against ND. Even if they get a major upset against ND it does not prove anything as ND is way over-rated IMO.

P-hat_in_Cincy
09-08-2009, 12:22 PM
glad to see my boys at least won their opener for the first time in 3 years. UM looked good against a very weak Western team and we hopefull keep it close against ND. Even if they get a major upset against ND it does not prove anything as ND is way over-rated IMO.

I don't know where to go with this game. Can they both 'lose' in a 0-0 tie? LOL!

I guess I'll pull for the Big Ten as I hate the love affair with ND. I won't say anything about ND being over-rated b/c I don't think I'm in any position to talk. :o

ttu
09-08-2009, 01:35 PM
oh no!!! kiss of death:mad:

trickskier
09-08-2009, 04:27 PM
The SEC has 5 teams in the TOP 25 --- 4 of those are in the TOP 10............:D

1. Florida (56)
2. Texas (2)
3. Southern California
4. Alabama
5. Penn State
6. Oklahoma State
7. Ohio State
8. Mississippi
9. LSU
10. California
11. Boise State
12. Brigham Young
13. Georgia Tech
14. Oklahoma
15. Virginia Tech
16. TCU
17. Utah
18. Nebraska
19. North Carolina
20. Notre Dame
21. Jawga
22. Miami (Fla.)
23. Cincinnati
24. Oregon State
25. Kansas

TX.X-30 fan
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkskier
09-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Uh, so does the Big 12 (5 teams in the top 25)!

trickskier
09-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Stu.............

shepherd
09-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Ohio State still in the top 10 after giving up 27 points to Navy? I guess we'll see how good they really are this weekend.

ttu
09-12-2009, 11:30 AM
hoping we can shut down the high power houston offense!

shepherd
09-12-2009, 03:29 PM
hoping we can shut down the high power houston offense!

Someone on ESPN College Game Day (I forgot who) predicted this game will be the upset of the week.

JohnE
09-12-2009, 03:48 PM
I can't wait for the end of the year bowl pool. I'm gonna take tricky this time.:D

ttu
09-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Someone on ESPN College Game Day (I forgot who) predicted this game will be the upset of the week.

shep, with the way houston moves the ball it would not suprise me! but hey it's getting ready to kick off now.:D

justinglow
09-12-2009, 09:25 PM

I think they were right. Sorry Doug. They looked good last weekend though.

ttu
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
justin, i will eat the crow!!!!

Maristar210
09-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Greetings from Shanghai

I awoke this morning only to watch my Wolverines come back and beat ND

The day was going to be good for sure I thought.

Then I had the pleasure of watching the Buckeyes lose...

Maybe they'll actually dropin the rankings now that they lost?

IHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE:cool:

uncleboo
09-13-2009, 12:48 AM
For those Vols fans, Jonathan Crompton aka Crapton needs to turn in his jersey. He is the worst Vols qb ever. He has no business playing college football. Kiffin should have pulled him after the 3rd int. Florida is going to blow us out next Saturday. I hope they don't try to break the college scoring record or Tebow hurts his arm high fivin' after the 9-10th touchdown. Gonna be a long season if they don't bench our troglodyte.

shepherd
09-13-2009, 01:10 AM
Michigan wins
Ohio State loses

Great football day.

I will admit that Ohio State played better than Michigan today. But that Forcier kid is showing some promise.

SOCALX45
09-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Usc!!!!! #1 Baby!!!

BriEOD
09-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Usc!!!!! #1 Baby!!!

Quit dreaming...Tebow and the Gators will be tough to beat.

Was happy to see Ohio State lose as well as ND. To mediocre teams who are always overrated every year.

BIGBADBLUE
09-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Michigan wins
Ohio State loses

Great football day.

I will admit that Ohio State played better than Michigan today. But that Forcier kid is showing some promise.

Order is restored in the football world. UM wins and MSU finds a way to lose. Even better is that OSU lost. I know I should have been rooting for the big ten but I just can not get myself to root for them ... NEVER.

east tx skier
09-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, were you one of the poor unfortunates like me who has DirecTV and, as of recently, no more "Versus." Thank goodness for Justin.tv. I think I broke the swear filter on DTV's email server.

trickskier
09-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Usc!!!!! #1 Baby!!!

USC won't leap frog Florida & Texas in the polls with a last minute 3 point victory.
Looking at the stats USC should have won by at least 10 points................8p

87MCProstar
09-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Well UM fans, great game yesterday. and you have one hell of a freshman qb. you can't really say ND is overrated, more like UM was underrated. ND had almost 500 total yards yesterday. It was the run defense and the penaltys that killed us.

Chief
09-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Well UM fans, great game yesterday. and you have one hell of a freshman qb. you can't really say ND is overrated, more like UM was underrated. ND had almost 500 total yards yesterday. It was the run defense and the penaltys that killed us.

ND has always had a good team capable of great games but thier coaching is horrific. Weis coaches like he's playing Xbox. That fat truck (remove the tr and replace with f) needs to stop runining ND. The worst coach in ND's storied history, Dan Devine #2.

Who f'ing throws two back to back passes then a pooch kick to give Michigan a short field to work with and expect to win.

east tx skier
09-13-2009, 02:49 PM
oh no!!! kiss of death:mad:

Man, you called it.

87MCProstar
09-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Chief, you nailed it. can't say it any better

trickskier
09-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Nuff Said....................:D

shepherd
09-13-2009, 10:49 PM

UM allows ND to move 500 yards and they are underrated? UM's offense is showing some life but their defense was leaking like a sieve.

SkiDog
09-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Nuff Said....................:D

Yea, they've played some real winners these past two weeks!

trickskier
09-13-2009, 11:06 PM

Just warming up.................For the big run.................:D

shepherd
09-14-2009, 02:45 PM

That's OK. It's going to get tougher. They got Tennessee next week! :rolleyes:

:D

Shane21
09-14-2009, 05:48 PM
As long as they are playing in the SEC, I don't think anyone can talk about an easy schedule....At least they don't get beat by Stanford and Oregon State...Oops, did I say that??? Looking forward to October 10th...

Geaux Tigers!!!

captain planet
09-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Dear Jim Tressel, I am writing this letter to you for the second time in 2 years. Could you please do the following:

Fire coaches, Jim Bollman and Jim Heacock, and let the new offensive coordinator call the offensive plays. The following has been our offensive rankings for the past few years.

2009 - 92nd
2008 - 76th
2007 - 62nd
2006 - 26th
2005 - 32nd
2004 - 98th
2003 - 93rd
2002 - 70th
2001 - 65th

With the possible exception of 2006, I would say that Mr. Bollman has not been doing his job very well considering the talent pool from which he gets to coach. I know he doesn't call the plays but his head needs to roll.

As for Mr. Heacock....uh, how many times does it take for him to see USC get a 3rd or 4th and 1 and NOT know the QB sneak is coming? :confused: I think the several million people that live in Ohio knew it was coming, why didn't he? Also, I think it is rediculous when a team has a FRESHMAN QB and they consistantly convert 3rd and more than 7 yards on a consistant basis. Based on the talent pool from which Mr. Heacock gets to coach, his players have WAY outplayed his ability to coach.

Thank you Mr. Tressel for your time. I am a die-hard fan however I feel that unless these changes are made we will continue to be a second Tier team. Winning the Big 10 is good, however winning it all is great.

Thanks,
Captain Planet

captain planet
09-16-2009, 03:34 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Deconstructing-The-grisly-demise-of-Tresselbal?urn=ncaaf,189322

Doesn't paint a very good picture.

FlatBoard
09-16-2009, 10:05 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Deconstructing-The-grisly-demise-of-Tresselbal?urn=ncaaf,189322

Doesn't paint a very good picture.

Amen brother. We need some change. We don't want to start losing recruits.

Double D
09-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Well said Captain!

Dear Jim Tressel, I am writing this letter to you for the second time in 2 years. Could you please do the following:

Fire coaches, Jim Bollman and Jim Heacock, and let the new offensive coordinator call the offensive plays. The following has been our offensive rankings for the past few years.

2009 - 92nd
2008 - 76th
2007 - 62nd
2006 - 26th
2005 - 32nd
2004 - 98th
2003 - 93rd
2002 - 70th
2001 - 65th

With the possible exception of 2006, I would say that Mr. Bollman has not been doing his job very well considering the talent pool from which he gets to coach. I know he doesn't call the plays but his head needs to roll.

As for Mr. Heacock....uh, how many times does it take for him to see USC get a 3rd or 4th and 1 and NOT know the QB sneak is coming? :confused: I think the several million people that live in Ohio knew it was coming, why didn't he? Also, I think it is rediculous when a team has a FRESHMAN QB and they consistantly convert 3rd and more than 7 yards on a consistant basis. Based on the talent pool from which Mr. Heacock gets to coach, his players have WAY outplayed his ability to coach.

Thank you Mr. Tressel for your time. I am a die-hard fan however I feel that unless these changes are made we will continue to be a second Tier team. Winning the Big 10 is good, however winning it all is great.

Thanks,
Captain Planet

P-hat_in_Cincy
09-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Amen brother. We need some change. We don't want to start losing recruits.

Ditto!

I remember reading over the last year or two all this great O-line talent we were bringing in. Coupling that with TP and I thought we were going to be sitting pretty, but the more things changed, the more they stayed the same.

JT is good for Ohio State and it's football program, but (IMO) he's got to bring in some coaching talent and let go some of his 'duties'. Has any other team come knocking on our OC / DC's doors to offer them a (head) coaching job lately? That might tell you something.

trickskier
09-17-2009, 10:42 AM

2009 - 92nd
2008 - 76th
2007 - 62nd
2006 - 26th
2005 - 32nd
2004 - 98th
2003 - 93rd
2002 - 70th
2001 - 65th

Thanks,
Captain Planet

Good Letter CP..................However, most coaches have larger than life EGO's!!! Let us know if you get a response.

corey
09-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Was able to go to the University Of MN home opener, in our new stadium!!!! Go Gophers!!!

P-hat_in_Cincy
09-18-2009, 10:59 AM
This seems to be making the rounds.

For those that complained we got a phantom call in the '02 championship game...it goes both ways. I'm not saying it would have changed the outcome, but a review would have been nice.

First TD by USC on 4th and goal...

BIGBADBLUE
09-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I have been off the board as I have been out of town, but I hope us die hard UM fans are not getting TOO excited. We should some good things, however, we are surely not even still in the top tier of the Big Ten. Our defense is still questionable and our young players are going to make a lot of mistakes.

Great win!!! Go Blue!!!!

BIGBADBLUE
09-18-2009, 11:10 AM
One more thing ... Charlie "Whiner" is a big liability for ND and I sure hope they keep him for a long time. I sure hope MSU kills them!!!

captain planet
09-18-2009, 03:01 PM
This seems to be making the rounds.

For those that complained we got a phantom call in the '02 championship game...it goes both ways. I'm not saying it would have changed the outcome, but a review would have been nice.

First TD by USC on 4th and goal...

Thanks for that P-hat, I hadn't seen that. USC isn't that good, in fact they are vastly overrated, so that might have made a difference, who knows.

Tricky, I will let you know if Jim Tressel gets in touch with me. I have a feeling I will get a hold of your hat before Jim responds to me. :rolleyes:

Monte
09-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks for that P-hat, I hadn't seen that. USC isn't that good, in fact they are vastly overrated, so that might have made a difference, who knows.

Tricky, I will let you know if Jim Tressel gets in touch with me. I have a feeling I will get a hold of your hat before Jim responds to me. :rolleyes:

You want Trick's hat? :rolleyes:

captain planet
09-18-2009, 04:17 PM
You want Trick's hat? :rolleyes:

If you have one of them and want to send it to me, that would be great. I am expecting one of them in the mail in a few days. :D

TX.X-30 fan
09-18-2009, 04:22 PM
If you have one of them and want to send it to me, that would be great. I am expecting one of them in the mail in a few days. :D

What would you possibly use it for?

Monte
09-18-2009, 04:38 PM

That may take me about 7 months and a few dollars to acquire:rolleyes: THAT is unless.... Eddie? Hows about next weekend???:rolleyes:

Kidding Tricky8p

P-hat_in_Cincy
09-18-2009, 04:48 PM

I was chatting with a buddy (about that picture) who was there and I commented how crazy the place would have gone if we would have stopped them. It would have been insane!

I know holding can be called on every play, but count how many you see in that picture. :D

Anyway...Miami, FL on the schedule the next 2 years. They are looking strong so far, so more tests to come!

captain planet
09-22-2009, 11:20 AM

Looks like I nailed that one.

trickskier
09-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Looks like I nailed that one.

Probably the "ONLY" thing you've nailed lately..................52050

captain planet
09-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Probably the "ONLY" thing you've nailed lately..................52050

Your a funny man Tricky. Remember I will have my hands on your hat shortly. :D

trickskier
09-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Your a funny man Tricky. Remember I will have my hands on your hat shortly. :D

Don't let it burn your hands.............8p

captain planet
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Don't let it burn your hands.............8p

I already have the nitrile gloves and a puke bucket ready. :rolleyes:

Maristar210
09-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Lets GO BLUE

BIGBADBLUE
09-24-2009, 11:29 AM
That is what I am talking about!!!!

Maristar210
09-24-2009, 11:32 AM
here's a nice link to a no frills CFB page. Indicates who - when - where and the spread - no BS

www.scoresandodds.com

Not that I ever gambled :rolleyes:

mlay
09-24-2009, 12:21 PM
For those that care...

Bulldogs-Gators game staying in Jacksonville
Athletic board votes to keep game there at least until 2016

trickskier
09-24-2009, 12:27 PM
For those that care...

Bulldogs-Gators game staying in Jacksonville
Athletic board votes to keep game there at least until 2016

That's good news - I thought for sure jwaga's new AD was dead set on a Home & Home series................8p

mlay
09-24-2009, 12:35 PM
I agree with the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I went to the one game in Athens a few years back and its just not the same. Now if we can get them off wanting to change the name also we will be doing good. Call it what you want, it will always be the world's largest outdoor cocktail party so some of us.

trickskier
09-24-2009, 12:50 PM
I agree with the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I went to the one game in Athens a few years back and its just not the same. Now if we can get them off wanting to change the name also we will be doing good. Call it what you want, it will always be the world's largest outdoor cocktail party so some of us.

AMEN!!! :toast:

Shane21
09-25-2009, 11:47 AM
So what happened last night to all you Rebels???

atlfootr
09-26-2009, 11:12 AM
For any other FSU SEMINOLE FAN out there, other than myself ...
Florida State will welcome the USF Bulls to Doak Campbell Stadium for the first time in school history on Saturday at noon for the White-Out.

http://www.seminoles.com/

Smitty
09-26-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm smelling an upset. Not so quick my friend.

atlfootr
09-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey Trick .. NBC Sports says
No. 1 Florida faces another cupcake Saturday, when you play Troy ... cake walk!
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32737587/ns/sports-college_football/

http://beacon.scorecardresearch.com/scripts/beacon.dll?C1=3&C2=2364&C3=36400&C4=DC_Visa&C5=NBC%20Sports%20Network%20RON_ot_728x90_RM_EW&rn=%204277430 http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/apmegasports/200909052150786298297-pf.h2.jpg

atlfootr
09-26-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm smelling an upset. Not so quick my friend.Guess we'll soon see ... btw,

South Florida at No. 18 Florida State, noonLine: Florida State by 14

What's at Stake: After an eye-opening 54-28 win at Brigham Young last week, No. 18 Florida State (2-1) needs to avoid a letdown against a tough, unbeaten opponent from the Big East if it hopes to rejoin the nation's elite. South Florida (3-0) will be without QB Matt Grothe, a four-year starter. He suffered a season-ending knee injury last week and will be replaced by redshirt freshman B.J. Daniels, who grew up on the Florida State campus where his father was a housing director.

Players to watch: South Florida: George Selvie, a 245-pound defensive end who has 621Ú2 career tackles for loss, including 261Ú2 sacks. Florida State: QB Christian Ponder played almost flawlessly in the first three games. Ponder, who completed 21 of 26 passes in the win over Brigham Young, ranks among the nation's leaders in total offense, at 308 yards a game.

mlay
09-26-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't follow real close but what has happend to FSU, having a hard time with USF????? I have to say this one has taken me by suprise. Plenty of time left on the clock so who knows but this I did not expect.

mlay
09-26-2009, 04:16 PM
For any other FSU SEMINOLE FAN out there, other than myself ...
Florida State will welcome the USF Bulls to Doak Campbell Stadium for the first time in school history on Saturday at noon for the White-Out.

http://www.seminoles.com/

White out not working too well. Looks pretty but FSU let their guard down on this one.

atlfootr
09-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Apparently not a day for 'Mr Clean' to visit ..
It was all the turn overs, we gave 'em (five to many) :rolleyes:
That's what cost 17-7 :mad:

Smitty
09-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Lets GO BLUE

I didn't realize that the refs were playing for Michigan as well. IU took Michigan to the house and you know it.

trickskier
09-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Apparently not a day for 'Mr Clean' to visit ..
It was all the turn overs, we gave 'em (five to many) :rolleyes:
That's what cost 17-7 :mad:

So are you saying that FSU lost the game??? Because the way I saw it - USF beat FSU............:rolleyes:

trickskier
09-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Hey Trick .. NBC Sports says
No. 1 Florida faces another cupcake Saturday, when you play Troy ... cake walk!
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32737587/ns/sports-college_football/

http://beacon.scorecardresearch.com/scripts/beacon.dll?C1=3&C2=2364&C3=36400&C4=DC_Visa&C5=NBC%20Sports%20Network%20RON_ot_728x90_RM_EW&rn=%204277430 http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/apmegasports/200909052150786298297-pf.h2.jpg

No doubt Troy is a cupcake. Much like when FSU joined the ACC (All Cupcake Conference) instead of the SEC so they could play tough opponents like Duke, Wake Forest, North Carolina State & North Carolina...............If Florida had been in the ACC at the same time they would have had at least 3 more National Championships playing such a weak "CONFERENCE" schedule..............8p

get_sum
09-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Knock him out, knock him out, WAYYYYYY out! Poor Timmy, he fell down and hurt his little head...

8p

Shane21
09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm not a big Florida fan, but I think Florida is much bigger than Tebow. That's a compliment to the team and a dis to Tebow. Tebow is NOT a great QB, despite what everyone says. Just like JaMarcus Russell. LSU didn't win a Nat'l Championship becuase of JaMarcus, they won it despite JaMarcus. Florida is not winning because of Tebow, they are winning b/c of everyone else on that team....

Maristar210
09-29-2009, 01:32 PM
I agree. To everyone who thinks Tebow is the next great QB at the NFL level I have two works for you....

Danny Wuerffel

Otherwise known as douchebag Danny

Hi - Tricky :D

BIGBADBLUE
09-29-2009, 01:56 PM
I didn't realize that the refs were playing for Michigan as well. IU took Michigan to the house and you know it.

IU played a great game and UM defense is still VERY questionable but to say the refs were part of it is a stretch.

Go Blue!!!

BIGBADBLUE
09-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I sure hope he was not talking about this play. Close but take a look at this link ... it is very cool and shows the data. I like it

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2009/9/26/1056196/a-picture-story-donovan-warrens

trickskier
09-29-2009, 10:21 PM
I agree. To everyone who thinks Tebow is the next great QB at the NFL level I have two works for you....

Danny Wuerffel

I've never said that Tebow would be a great QB in the NFL..............However, he IS a GREAT college QB just like Danny Wuerffel was.

trickskier
09-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Knock him out, knock him out, WAYYYYYY out! Poor Timmy, he fell down and hurt his little head...

8p

Sorry to see you feel that way................8p

As much as I dislike certain teams, I never like to see any player get injured..........That play not only could have ended Tebow's career, but could have paralyzed him for life!!!

Maristar210
09-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Rick,

Tebow isnt even the best payer on the team...

He's a pussy. Sorry.

trickskier
09-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Rick,

He's a pussy. Sorry.

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

captain planet
09-30-2009, 12:41 PM

Danny Wuerffel

I've never said that Tebow would be a great QB in the NFL..............However, he IS a GREAT college QB just like Danny Wuerffel was.

Danny Wuerffel, Rex Grossman, Tim Teabag.....potato...potato...potato. They are all the same, they all are/were good in college but better get a good education because the NFL is beyond them.

captain planet
09-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Sorry to see you feel that way................8p

As much as I dislike certain teams, I never like to see any player get injured..........That play not only could have ended Tebow's career, but could have paralyzed him for life!!!

I have to admit something here....I REALLY enjoyed seeing Teabag get crushed Saturday, however I didn't like to see him hit his head on his teammate which could have caused serious injury. But everything about that play up to that point brought a smile to my face.

trickskier
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
I have to admit something here....I REALLY enjoyed seeing Teabag get crushed Saturday, however I didn't like to see him hit his head on his teammate which could have caused serious injury. But everything about that play up to that point brought a smile to my face.

Doesn't surprise me.................8p

Shane21
09-30-2009, 05:18 PM
I believe there are a ton of other QBs in college football right now that could look good on the Florida team. Tebow's average at best. He is a good person though and that goes a long way in my book...However, I hope they don't plan on winning the SEC this year. Geaux TIGERS!!!!

P.S. I agree, I don't wish injuries like that one anyone...not even USC pukes!!!

TX.X-30 fan
10-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I thought LSU just about blew it already.

Shane21
10-02-2009, 12:33 PM
How's that...still undefeated and #4 in the country. Won't be a question after they beat Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss...in that order. They could even lose to Florida and still meet them in the SEC championship, beat them there and go on to the Nat'l Championship.

The only trick is winning those games. That's 5 pretty tough games (not like playing Stanford, San Jose St, St Mary's Catholic School for girls, and them claiming a co-national championship like some other team I won't mention, but they are a university in the southern part of california)

mlay
10-02-2009, 12:37 PM
How's that...still undefeated and #4 in the country. Won't be a question after they beat Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss...in that order. They could even lose to Florida and still meet them in the SEC championship, beat them there and go on to the Nat'l Championship.

The only trick is winning those games. That's 5 pretty tough games (not like playing Stanford, San Jose St, St Mary's Catholic School for girls, and them claiming a co-national championship like some other team I won't mention, but they are a university in the southern part of california)

May have to mark the first one in that short list off. I think we will take care of that one tomorrow at 3:30 between the hedges.

trickskier
10-06-2009, 08:55 PM
University of Florida senior quarterback Tim Tebow (Jacksonville, Fla.) was cleared to return to football practice in a limited controlled environment Tuesday afternoon, head coach Urban Meyer announced.

“Our medical team has advised us that Tim has been cleared to return to practice in a limited and controlled environment,” said Meyer. “We have followed every protocol for his clearance to return to limited practice and will continue to follow the medical protocols before he is cleared to play in a game or practice again.”

Tebow’s primary Medical Team consisted of Dr. Pete Indelicato, University of Florida Athletic Association Team Physician; Dr. Jay Clugston, University of Florida Athletic Association Team Physician and Anthony Pass, Head Athletic Trainer, University of Florida Football Team.

In addition, Dr. Patrick Jacobs, Shands at the University of Florida Neurosurgeon, Dr. Bayard Miller, Shands at the University of Florida Neurologist and Dr. Mickey Collins, Assistant Director of the Sports Medicine Concussion Program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center served as consultants.

Shane21
10-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Sorry mlay....You may want to retract your last post....hahaha.

Trickskier, just please tell me you have enough class not to blame a loss on the injury. I'm not saying that the Tigers will win for 100% sure, but if they do, just be a man and take it...not like some folks that like to blame injuries. Everyone has injuries, it's part of the game.

mlay
10-07-2009, 06:21 PM

Trickskier, just please tell me you have enough class not to blame a loss on the injury. I'm not saying that the Tigers will win for 100% sure, but if they do, just be a man and take it...not like some folks that like to blame injuries. Everyone has injuries, it's part of the game.

yea, retracted. I was at the game and that was a hard loss. Some want to blame it on the last GA TD flag but there were too many other things that contributed to that loss. I have to say though at least it was a loss to the SEC West and actually I think LSU has been getting beat up for a while and they deserved (and earned) that win.

trickskier
10-07-2009, 06:24 PM

There is no I in TEAM - "IF" the Gators lose it will not be because Tebow didn't play. You'll never hear me complain about injuries.
John Brantley will be well prepaired if he is the starting Quarterback.

bbymgr
10-07-2009, 06:39 PM
There is no I in TEAM - "IF" the Gators lose it will not be because Tebow didn't play. You'll never hear me complain about injuries.
John Brantley will be well prepaired if he is the starting Quarterback.

It's not like he his some third string scrub. That kid is a stud too.

trickskier
10-07-2009, 06:46 PM
It's not like he his some third string scrub. That kid is a stud too.

I've seen him play, your right he is a stud. I think he's been bridled when relieving Tebow so Urban wouldn't be accused of running up the score. Saturday night will tell the tale..........:D

trickskier
10-11-2009, 03:31 PM

Looks like you missed this prediction..................8p Hope LSU beats bama though........:D

trickskier
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
1. Florida :D
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. Virginia Tech
5. Southern California
6. Boise State
7. Ohio State
8. TCU
9. Cincinnati
10. LSU
11. Miami (Fla.)
12. Iowa
13. Penn State
14. Oklahoma State
15. Kansas
16. Oregon
17. Nebraska
18. Oklahoma
19. Brigham Young
20. Georgia Tech
21. South Florida
22. South Carolina
23. Houston
24. Missouri
25. Notre Dame

Shane21
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Yes, you are correct sir. Good game (especially defensively). I was dissappointed by the no-call of offensive pass interference on the TD throw. The receiver grabbed the DBs jersey and pulled him back. Really bad missed call. Still would have lost 6-3 though and should've been 9-3 if not for the kicker. That could be really scary in a close game.

Now, here's my beef with the polls... How is USC ranked 5th and has one lost to an unranked team (Wash) that LSU beat earlier in the season. LSU has one loss to #1 in the country and is 5 spots behind them. Am I crazy here thinking that there's something that doesn't add up. BTW, I think Washington beat USC worse than Florida beat LSU.

And really the Fla/LSU game didn't mean anything to either team. Either team could've lost that game and won out to meet again in the SEC championship. More hype than needed on that game(thank goodness).

Chief
10-12-2009, 05:50 PM
What a stud..........

trickskier
10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
What a stud..........

Glad to see you finally agree..................:D

Chief
10-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Glad to see you finally agree..................:D

I just hope Urbie can whip the Irish into shape next year. They have a pretty good quarterback with some impressive numbers that Urbie could work with.

trickskier
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I just hope Urbie can whip the Irish into shape next year. They have a pretty good quarterback with some impressive numbers that Urbie could work with.

Mentally masturbating again there chief??? :rolleyes:

trickskier
10-12-2009, 06:58 PM

Yes, you are correct sir. Good game (especially defensively). I was dissappointed by the no-call of offensive pass interference on the TD throw. The receiver grabbed the DBs jersey and pulled him back. Really bad missed call. Still would have lost 6-3 though and should've been 9-3 if not for the kicker. That could be really scary in a close game.

Now, here's my beef with the polls... How is USC ranked 5th and has one lost to an unranked team (Wash) that LSU beat earlier in the season. LSU has one loss to #1 in the country and is 5 spots behind them. Am I crazy here thinking that there's something that doesn't add up. BTW, I think Washington beat USC worse than Florida beat LSU.

And really the Fla/LSU game didn't mean anything to either team. Either team could've lost that game and won out to meet again in the SEC championship. More hype than needed on that game(thank goodness).

I'll agree that it was a missed call. However, I don't think it would have changed the outcome of the game. The offsides penalties killed LSU.....................;)

TX.X-30 fan
10-12-2009, 07:56 PM
That T-Bow guy kinda makes the hair on my neck stand up.............. creepy huh? :D

trickskier
10-12-2009, 08:46 PM
That T-Bow guy kinda makes the hair on my neck stand up.............. creepy huh? :D

Sounds "NATURAL" for you.......................:rolleyes:

Maristar210
10-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey CP

What was that you were saying about Braylon Edwards compared to STONE HANDS ginn?

That's what I thought

LOOK AT THE HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

Shane21
10-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Penalties a little...Lack of offense...a big YES! They just can't seem to find their identity....They look very bland and easily picked up.

captain planet
10-13-2009, 11:08 AM

You're right on spot. The polls have such a hard on for USC, Notre Dame, and Florida it is stupid. How do you lose to an unranked team and remain in the top 5? LSU should have dropped a spot maybe, but should still be ahead of USC. I never understood if you are ranked BEHIND a team, lose to them in a tight game, and drop 5 or 6 places? Doesn't make sense.

BTW, USC is over-rated and they will lose again.

Maristar, I haven't seen any highlights yet, but I will check them out. Edwards is still worse than Ginn. Ginn just doesn't like to take a hit.

Double D
10-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Yeah, B.E. had a good game last night. He used to have those once in a while for the Browns. But the real B.E. will show his face sooner or later. Did you see before the game when the ESPN guy was talking about him and they had him on camera? As soon as the ESPN guy said that he had touble dropping balls, he had a ball hit his hands and then hit the ground. It was perfect! I only wish I could have pulled it from my DVR so I could show it here.

Hey CP

What was that you were saying about Braylon Edwards compared to STONE HANDS ginn?

That's what I thought

LOOK AT THE HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

Shane21
10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
I've never understood how you drop ANY spots losing 13-3 to #1 in the country. If the polls are right, shouldn't #4 lose 13-3 to #1 in the country????

captain planet
10-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I've never understood how you drop ANY spots losing 13-3 to #1 in the country. If the polls are right, shouldn't #4 lose 13-3 to #1 in the country????

If they don't take that into account....why even rank the teams at all????? #1 is supposed to beat #4 by a few points. I could see if the gay-tors had beaten LSU by 30, then I get the drop, but beating them by 10 (which really was only 9-3 because of the missed call, the refs love the gaytors) shouldn't drop you back that far. It's a bunch of crap.

USC, notre dame, and florida are beloved by the sportswriters therefore they are continually thrust to the top....especially notre dame and USC.

Shane21
10-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Preach on brotha!!!

captain planet
10-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Here is an interesting take.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=10214504#sport=COLLEGE FOOTBALL&photo=10215208

KnoxX2
10-14-2009, 03:39 PM
USC, notre dame, and florida are beloved by the sportswriters therefore they are continually thrust to the top....especially notre dame and USC.

Seems you left out the Luckeyes......................................... They are always listed at the top in the start of the season, at least till they play a game or two the truth comes out!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

captain planet
10-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Seems you left out the Luckeyes......................................... They are always listed at the top in the start of the season, at least till they play a game or two the truth comes out!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Not lately, they lose a game and they are dropped pretty quick. Wait until we have to play Penn St., Iowa, and meat-chicken for our final 3 games and Tressel lays an egg in the coaching department we will be out of the top 10.

KnoxX2
10-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Is OSU ranked in the top 10?:rolleyes:

captain planet
10-14-2009, 04:34 PM
Currently #7

KnoxX2
10-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Like I said...... Refer back to the first post!

BTW I love to mess with luckeye fans!

Go Gators

TMCNo1
10-15-2009, 11:43 PM
This should come as no big surprise!

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:30 pm EDT
FSU releases NCAA transcripts: Some 'Noles reading on 2nd-grade level? (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/FSU-releases-NCAA-transcripts-Some-Noles-readi?urn=ncaaf,196189)

By Matt Hinton (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday?author=Matt+Hinton)

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_ncaaf_experts__24/ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-163011897-1255624199.jpg?ymHIODCDb01NyV0b After months of appeals, wrangling over public records laws and the usual backbiting between the university and the NCAA, an appellate court finally gave Florida State the go-ahead Wednesday to release a 695-page transcript (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-floridastcheating&prov=ap&type=lgns) of its Oct. 18, 2008 hearing before the NCAA's Committee on Infractions, testimony from which was used to smack multiple sports at FSU (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Update-Wake-us-when-the-NCAA-s-teeth-grow-back?urn=ncaaf,146411) in March with probation, minor scholarship restrictions and -- most notably in light of Bobby Bowden's quixotic pursuit of the career wins record -- vacated wins for playing ineligible players later accused of cheating in an online course ("Musical Cultures of the World") in 2006 and 2007. The transcript didn't tell us a whole lot (http://nolesports.tallahassee.com/article/20091015/FSU10/910150333) we didn't already know. (Although it is, like, 700 pages long, so a few people are still reading (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_fsu/2009/10/florida-states-october-2008-appearance-before-the-ncaa-committee-on-infractions-a-copy-of-the-transc.html).)
The news is probably more notable for public records scholars -- the NCAA infractions process is a notoriously secretive ordeal, and it fought tooth-and-nail to keep it that way -- than football fans, but the released documents did shed some light on a few specific details of the Florida State's violations, and of the school's subsequent investigation and defense, most of it painting "an unflattering portrait of Florida State’s professors and administrators," (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/15/sports/15ncaa.html?_r=1&ref=sports) according to the New York Times. But certainly not nearly as unflattering as the portrait it painted of some of FSU's players, academically speaking, or the stops pulled out on their behalf by (to use FSU president T.K. Wetherell's term) a "rogue tutor":
Brenda Monk, a learning specialist hired to work with athletes who had learning and physical disabilities, was accused of improperly helping students type, edit and write their papers. Monk, who testified that some of those athletes had a second-grade reading level, was accused of committing academic fraud. In one case, she was said to have let students use a study guide that had answers to exam questions for an online music course.
Monk has left the university and filed a defamation suit against Florida State.
In their defense, second-graders are very advanced these days, what with the Baby Einstein and secret genetic engineering programs Congress slipped into an appropriations bill; some of the contemporary seven-year-old's favorite television shows also captivate the Miami Hurricanes (http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/10/jacory_harris_puts_canes_on_a.php). (And vicious, highly educated commenters, please, consider how the unusually high clusters of "criminal justice" and "recreational administration" majors on your own squad might fare by the same standard before you hit that spittle-flecked 'return' key.)
We can still assume that every Seminole at least knows how to count to 14, which remains the relevant number: As it stands, FSU still has to wipe 14 victories from Bowden's career total, a fate that may actually be looking more and more attractive to him -- if you remove those wins from the 2006-07 seasons, the unfolding disaster in 2009 (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Portrait-of-Florida-State-s-defense-at-rock-bott?urn=ncaaf,196028) suddenly looks like an improvement.

shepherd
10-16-2009, 01:34 PM
Michigan is playing Delaware State tomorrow.

I smell.......... victory.

captain planet
10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Michigan is playing Delaware State tomorrow.

I smell.......... victory.

(chuckling) For who?8p

FWIW...who scheduled that game? Are they serious? Well, I guess they also scheduled Toledo and Appalachia State. :rolleyes:

GO ROCKETS!!

KnoxX2
10-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I think Texas will fall today!!!!!

shepherd
10-17-2009, 04:56 PM
(chuckling) For who?8p

FWIW...who scheduled that game? Are they serious? Well, I guess they also scheduled Toledo and Appalachia State.

GO ROCKETS!!

Michigan 63 Delaware State 6 :D

Is OSU ranked in the top 10?:rolleyes:

Probably not tomorrow!

Purdue 26 Ohio State 18

:D

bbymgr
10-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Boiler Uppppppp!!!!!!!!

Hail, Hail To Old Purdue!
All Hail To Our Old Gold And Black!

I know some off you don't think much of OSU, but it was a quality win for Purdue during a rebuilding season.

shepherd
10-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Close one for USC.

94PS190
10-17-2009, 10:39 PM
OSU is not very good ane were over ranked, but still a big win for Purdue. the Irish came close, I just got back from the game. Great game.....so close.

trickskier
10-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Rick,

He's a pussy. Sorry.

After yesterday's performance don't tell me he's not the best best player on the team. Arkansas had Florida's offense stymied until Tebow started running the ball. Tebow was the "Winning" difference in the game..................:D

trickskier
10-18-2009, 03:05 PM
1. Florida (49) :D
2. Alabama (9)
3. Texas (1)
4. Southern California
5. Boise State
6. Cincinnati
7. TCU
8. Iowa
9. Miami (Fla.)
10. LSU
11. Penn State
12. Oklahoma State
13. Georgia Tech
14. Oregon
15. Virginia Tech
16. Brigham Young
17. Ohio State
18. Houston
19. Pittsburgh
20. Utah
21. Kansas
22. West Virginia
23. South Carolina
24. Texas Tech
25. Mississippi

Shane21
10-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Somebody please explain how USC is #4..........And how a team's only loss is to #1 and that team is #10. There is NO justice in college football. If USC had to play a top 5 team in the PAC-10 conference championship, I wouldn't be saying a word b/c justice would get served one way or another.

trickskier
10-23-2009, 12:05 PM
GO GATORS!!!

mbeach
10-23-2009, 05:25 PM
After yesterday's performance don't tell me he's not the best best player on the team. Arkansas had Florida's offense stymied until Tebow started running the ball. Tebow was the "Winning" difference in the game..................:D

52551 ok tricks, let me start by saying that the gates and alabama are the 2 best teams in football. that said, it is a shame that they will not meet for the mnc since they, unlike the big10 and pack whatever do not have a championship game to settle who is best. the gates and tide will play for the sec champ game with the winner going to the mnc game facing probably a team that does not have to compete in a conf champ game. that said, you must admit that some of the officiating in the last drive was horrible!!!. even though i dissed the big10, i have season tics to the iowa home games and have seen them play all but one game. they, in my mind, are the best team in the big10 in that like the gates they seem to find a way to win. also, they have a very favorable non-conf schedule like the gates which may allow them to compete in the mnc game against who knows maybe the gates. perhaps this time there will not be a crappy offsides call against them like several years ago in tampa. looks like my noles finally found a way to win, but the gates should clean their plow.

wheeler
10-23-2009, 05:41 PM

The terrible "paid-off officiating" was the "winning" difference in the game, it had nothing to do with Tebo....and since then it is national news that it was terrible and they have since been suspended for a month because of the crap-azz calls they made....they made EVERY effort, and tried their best to win the game for Florida in the last quarter.....bad, bad bad officiating.

There were (4) count 'em four (4) bad calls....offensive pass interference against Florida (not called)....bad call!, field goal while the play clock sat on zero for 3 seconds...bad call, personal foul called on Arkansas for *cough* blocking...bad call!, pass interference on Arkansas in the endzone....bad call, even the damn announcers were for Florida...what a racket!

Now, I am for the SEC, but the officiating in that game was the worst I have ever seen, they do not deserve a win.... Florida got their a** handed to them that day, only the score does not indicate it!

The officials should be real lucky that wasn't an English soccer match.....suspension would have been the least of their worries lol!

trickskier
10-23-2009, 05:43 PM
ok tricks, let me start by saying that the gates and alabama are the 2 best teams in football. that said, it is a shame that they will not meet for the mnc since they, unlike the big10 and pack whatever do not have a championship game to settle who is best. the gates and tide will play for the sec champ game with the winner going to the mnc game facing probably a team that does not have to compete in a conf champ game. that said, you must admit that some of the officiating in the last drive was horrible!!!. even though i dissed the big10, i have season tics to the iowa home games and have seen them play all but one game. they, in my mind, are the best team in the big10 in that like the gates they seem to find a way to win. also, they have a very favorable non-conf schedule like the gates which may allow them to compete in the mnc game against who knows maybe the gates. perhaps this time there will not be a crappy offsides call against them like several years ago in tampa. looks like my noles finally found a way to win, but the gates should clean their plow.

Great come back by the noles last night. I argee the officiating on the last drive was horrible. That said, I'm glad they're suspended and hopefully they won't change the outcomes of future games when they return.

Monte
10-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Great come back by the noles last night.

No, No it was not:(

trickskier
10-23-2009, 05:46 PM
The terrible "paid-off officiating" was the "winning" difference in the game, it had nothing to do with Tebo....and since then it is national news that it was terrible and they have since been suspended for a month because of the crap-azz calls they made....they made EVERY effort, and tried their best to win the game for Florida in the last quarter.....bad, bad bad officiating.

There were (4) count 'em four (4) bad calls....offensive pass interference against Florida (not called)....bad call!, field goal while the play clock sat on zero for 3 seconds...bad call, personal foul called on Arkansas for *cough* blocking...bad call!, pass interference on Arkansas in the endzone....bad call, even the damn announcers were for Florida...what a racket!

Now, I am for the SEC, but the officiating in that game was the worst I have ever seen, they do not deserve a win.... Florida got their a** handed to them that day, only the score does not indicate it!

The officials should be real lucky that wasn't an English soccer match.....suspension would have been the least of their worries lol!

OH quit crying...........:cry:............. This is not the ONLY game this crew has had questionable calls. Just ask the jawga fans............8p

trickskier
10-23-2009, 05:48 PM
No, No it was not:(

Sorry Monte.............Daughter is a nole.............8p

pkskier
10-23-2009, 05:50 PM
ok tricks, let me start by saying that the gates and alabama are the 2 best teams in football. that said, it is a shame that they will not meet for the mnc since they, unlike the big10 and pack whatever do not have a championship game to settle who is best. the gates and tide will play for the sec champ game with the winner going to the mnc game facing probably a team that does not have to compete in a conf champ game. that said, you must admit that some of the officiating in the last drive was horrible!!!. even though i dissed the big10, i have season tics to the iowa home games and have seen them play all but one game. they, in my mind, are the best team in the big10 in that like the gates they seem to find a way to win. also, they have a very favorable non-conf schedule like the gates which may allow them to compete in the mnc game against who knows maybe the gates. perhaps this time there will not be a crappy offsides call against them like several years ago in tampa. looks like my noles finally found a way to win, but the gates should clean their plow.

I do believe that the winner of the SEC championship game will play the winner of the Big 12 Championship game. TEXAS!

Monte
10-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Sorry Monte.............Daughter is a nole.............8p

Sad really8p J/K

trickskier
10-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Sad really8p J/K

Yeah, the truth hurts.........:rolleyes:

wheeler
10-23-2009, 06:15 PM
If USC had to play the SEC all year they wouldn't even be in the top 25...period!:D

Ric
10-23-2009, 06:19 PM

wow, yes tebow really ate up that powerhouse arkansas...

The real big12 is waiting on you Tim. Here's to you beating bama 8p

Chief
10-23-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm sure I will be watching a last second decision between my teams tomorrow.

Sadly I believe the Irish will be dropping theirs and Carolina will squeak one out.

trickskier
10-25-2009, 12:09 AM
GO GATORS!!!

If the AP ranks bama #1 tomorrow their being paid off.............Hey saban................You got LUCKY today

bbymgr
10-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey Trick......... I am not trying to be a gator hater, but you can't be impressed by Florida after yesterday's game. On paper it looked like a 10 point spread, but they were playing a below 500 team. Again, Florida was on the receiving end of another horrible call. If Miss. St. gets that ball like they should have, that takes 7 points off the board for Florida and gives Miss. St. the ball on the 20. Who knows what could happen???
Do I think Miss. St. is as good as Florida............no way. That is the problem, this shouldn't have even been close. You can tell that the Team isn't all on the same page right now. Did you see the "animated discussion" on the sideline between Tebow and Meyer. Definitely some frustration there. I think the pressure is starting to build on them. A Heisman hopeful QB doesn't throw 2 pick sixes, and go 12 for 22 with zero TD's. Maybe they need a wake up call. The loss last year propelled to the National Championship, maybe.......???????

trickskier
10-25-2009, 10:00 AM
No, I wasn't impressed by their play. Not making excuses but Tebow hasn't been the same since his concussion. I agree, they need a wake-up call.

mlay
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Anyone attending that little thing they call a cocktail party this weekend just south of the GA border?

captain planet
10-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Did you see the "animated discussion" on the sideline between Tebow and Meyer. Definitely some frustration there. I think the pressure is starting to build on them. ...???????

....the REAL question here is.....was Tebag cussing? You have to wonder. Being such a goody 2-shoes, does he use foul language?:rolleyes:

the play where the defensive man was stripped before he crossed the goal line and was given the TD anyway, should have been called back. The refs love the gaytors.

get_sum
10-26-2009, 12:00 PM
The only reason UF beat Arkansas is because of some lousy officiating that eventually got them suspended!

WOOO PIG SUEY!!!

88 PS190
10-26-2009, 01:05 PM
That MI State vs Iowa game was tough to watch.

But what an ending. Also the Indiana Northwestern game had quite the finish. Its going to be fun playing both those teams in the next two weeks.

trickskier
10-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Anyone attending that little thing they call a cocktail party this weekend just south of the GA border?

I'll be there.....................GO GATORS!!! 52714

trickskier
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
The only reason UF beat Arkansas is because of some lousy officiating that eventually got them suspended!

WOOO PIG SUEY!!!

Face it the BETTER TEAM WON.................:D

trickskier
10-26-2009, 08:36 PM
....the REAL question here is.....was Tebag cussing? You have to wonder. Being such a goody 2-shoes, does he use foul language?:rolleyes:

the play where the defensive man was stripped before he crossed the goal line and was given the TD anyway, should have been called back. The refs love the gaytors.

Always looking for something to stick on Tebow...................He's the ALL-AMERICAN KID leave him alone................8p

TX.X-30 fan
10-27-2009, 07:31 PM
And it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

trickskier
10-27-2009, 07:39 PM
And it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

And it will and will and will................................:D

Shane21
10-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Until he gets to the NFL and is less than mediocre.

Although Arkansas lost b/c of more than just officiating. There are 60 mins in a game, not just the 30 secs of bad calls.

mlay
10-28-2009, 03:00 PM
I'll be there.....................GO GATORS!!! 52714

Hey Tricky, did you see the game will stay in JAX? Bottoms up :)

Maristar210
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey tricky don't drown in all that dam Gaytor kool Aid

trickskier
10-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey Tricky, did you see the game will stay in JAX? Bottoms up :)

Responded to your earlier post.................Great News!!! :D

trickskier
10-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey tricky don't drown in all that dam Gaytor kool Aid

Steve, I only drink Alligator pi$$..................AKA Cutty :D

Chief
10-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Some good news for the Irish, Jimmy Clausen and Golden Tate are the number 1 duo in college football. Jimmy surpassed Tim Tebow last weekend as the nation's number one QB.

Who would have thought that. The Irish may be building up to decent season yet. They have been in every game, just the coaches suck. Mostly that fat BASSSTURD Charlie Weis.

Just wanted to post something in this thread about another team other than the Gators.

Oh yeah, the Gators are 0-1 vs. the Irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUyCdytcPY&feature=related

trickskier
10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Some good news for the Irish, Jimmy Clause and Golden Tate are the number 1 duo in college football. Jimmy surpassed Tim Tebow last weekend as the nation's number one QB.

Who would have thought that. The Irish may be building up to decent season yet. They have been in every game, just the coaches suck. Mostly that fat BASSSTURD Charlie Weis.

Just wanted to post something in this thread about another team other than the Gators.

Oh yeah, the Gators are 0-1 vs. the Irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUyCdytcPY&feature=related

Who is Jimmy Clause??? Is he related to Santa Clause??? 8p

Chief
10-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Who is Jimmy Clause??? Is he related to Santa Clause??? 8p

Jimmy Clausen not Satan(Santa) Clause silly. My fingers were moving slower than my brain since I was so excited that ND has something good. Maybe it was the Cherry Wheats slowing me down too.

Timmy better play well this weekend.

trickskier
10-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Jimmy Clausen not Satan(Santa) Clause silly. My fingers were moving slower than my brain since I was so excited that ND has something good. Maybe it was the Cherry Wheats slowing me down too.

Timmy better play well this weekend.

Thought Rod might be giving you spelling lessons................:D

captain planet
10-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Always looking for something to stick on Tebow...................He's the ALL-AMERICAN KID leave him alone................8p

Until he gets to the NFL and is less than mediocre.

He may be all american, but I hope he gets a good education cuz he ain't playin' on Sundays next year.

Just sayin'.

trickskier
10-30-2009, 01:36 PM
He may be all american, but I hope he gets a good education cuz he ain't playin' on Sundays next year.

Just sayin'.

He won't need to play on Sunday........................His family has lots of $$$$$$$$$ :D

FancySauceRules
10-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Go Ducks! Leaving the house at 4am to make it gameday.

captain planet
10-30-2009, 01:59 PM
He won't need to play on Sunday........................His family has lots of $$$$$$$$$ :D

They do? Is he related to Paris Hilton? 8p

trickskier
10-30-2009, 02:29 PM
They do? Is he related to Paris Hilton? 8p

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

trickskier
10-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Go Ducks! Leaving the house at 4am to make it gameday.

Have a safe trip!

trickskier
11-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Great Day at The World Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.............:D

trickskier
11-02-2009, 08:45 AM
A few more pics..................:D

trickskier
11-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Lots of BIG Boats............:D

TMCNo1
11-02-2009, 09:04 PM
What's up with this,

Florida’s punishment of Spikes doesn’t fit crime,

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/ed/experts/wetzel.png?a=1 By Dan Wetzel (http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/expertsarchive;_ylt=AqU81uq6x3ii2MHdftELQ97txLsF?a uthor=Dan+Wetzel), Yahoo! Sports
Eye-gouging is considered such a foul, filthy act that it’s banned by even our most blatantly combative exercises, including mixed martial arts and pro wrestling.
Sheriff Urban Meyer of the Gainesville PD isn’t as concerned, apparently.
Florida linebacker Brandon Spikes was caught on film (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=Am96aWfpGILrFK6CsFHNlKftxLsF/SIG=11saii0t5/**http%3A//www.youtube.com/user/s144700%23p/a/0/cISxU8Crulw) purposefully jamming his fingers through the facemask of Georgia running back Washaun Ealey on Saturday in an effort to rip at Ealey’s eyes.
It was about as ugly and unbecoming of a play as there is in football.
For the act, Meyer will bench his star linebacker for the first half of the Gators’ game against Vanderbilt.
Repeat: one half. That penalty isn’t a joke, although the man dishing it out is acting like one.
Stories Resonating on Yahoo!
There is almost no excuse for Spikes’ conduct. None. It was a dirty play and one with serious ramifications. There’s a reason violently poking your fingers at someone’s eye is a zero tolerance offense. The other guy can go blind. He has no ability to protect himself.
Football is an emotional, violent pursuit and acts like this happen more than the camera catches. “I don’t think that we did anything in that game that they didn’t do,” quarterback Tim Tebow told reporters.
That’s the excuse of a child though. The other-guy-does-it-too is never a justifiable defense. It wouldn’t even matter if Ealey had provoked him (the two had been jawing prior to the incident).
Spikes is the one who got caught.
Meyer ought to be man enough to know this, which is why his decision to dole out such a light punishment is more pathetic than Spikes’ original sin.
UF athletic director Jeremy Foley or SEC commissioner Mike Slive should’ve stepped in and issued a real suspension.
“I don’t condone that,” Meyer told reporters Monday of Spikes’ play.
Gee, really, you don’t condone it?
“We’re going to suspend Brandon for the first half of the Vanderbilt game,” Meyer said. “I talked to him, that’s not who he is. I love Brandon Spikes, the team does. We’re going to move on. He has our full support.”
Florida is begging for an adult to lead them. Meyer isn’t it when it comes to player conduct. He may be a heck of a football coach, great recruiter, perhaps even devout family man and charitable person.
It doesn’t change the fact this was a craven decision.
This is a sport, unfortunately, where you don’t need to run a program the right way to earn massive fame, fortune and support though. A large proportion of Gator fans wouldn’t care if Ealey’s eye had been damaged. It’s like that with every college team.
For too many fans it’s just about winning games. They’ll pretend Meyer is doing it the right way whether he is or not. They’ll justify Spikes’ act and the light penalty somehow.
Meyer and Foley know that. They know football runs the school and, as such, no one who runs the school will mess with football. So they’ll do as they wish and pretend it’s no big deal.
The fans will cheer anyway. The checks will clear regardless. Spikes may even have another 10-tackle, pick-six afternoon like he did against Georgia.
There ought to be more though. Dirty plays are dirty plays. Meyer may be correct that this act isn’t who Spikes is. Fine. No one is saying he’s a monster. Sitting him for a couple of games isn’t disproportionate punishment though.
A lesson needs to be taught. A standard should be upheld. Some discipline has to be displayed – both to those inside and outside the program.
The University of Florida should care about more than the pursuit of a glass football trophy.
This is about winning games by any means necessary, it’s about justifying and enabling out-of-control play, it’s about brushing off concerns about the safety of opposing players.
The timing is interesting that on the same day UF was giving a wrist slap for an eye gouge, Oregon was set to reinstate running back LeGarrette Blount for his sucker punch of a Boise State player and attempted charge at fans back in September.
It took less than 24 hours for Oregon to suspend Blount for the entire season back then.
“There is no place on the field of play for that kind of action, and his conduct was reprehensible,” school president Richard Lariviere said in a statement. “We do not and will not tolerate the actions that were taken by our player. Oregon’s loyal fans expect and deserve better.”
The initial punishment was too severe – you always want to allow for a player to rectify his mistake. Allowing Blount to work his way back to the team through contrition, sacrifice and action was the proper idea. In the end, the running back will have sat seven games.
It’s difficult to argue that Oregon didn’t act decisively and then properly.
Florida just acted in its best football interests. One of its team captains went after an opposing player with the dirtiest of plays.
He’ll sit out a half.
It’s all about blind ambition in Gainesville.