PDA

View Full Version : On a mission

bstanislaw
06-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Need help finding these particular wheels, need to know what brand they are? Looked everywhere for these and can not find these exact ones. New England fresh water marine has a few boats that has the exact wheels on them. However they will not release what kind they are I have called them several times about these wheels, they will not tell me nor call me back. One guy had told me to call BoatMate trailers to ask who the wheel supplier is, because they are BoatMate trailers. Here are a few picture of the boats that they have with the exact wheels. Can someone please help identify the brand? Thanks.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
06-29-2012, 10:52 PM
http://www.gearalloy.com/711mb

MASTIQUE
06-29-2012, 11:18 PM
Love those wheels!! Let us know what you pick them up for.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2

bstanislaw
06-30-2012, 06:23 AM
http://www.gearalloy.com/711mb

They are not the gear alloy 711mb's. Thanks though.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-01-2012, 01:06 AM
They are not the gear alloy 711mb's. Thanks though.

Call an axis dealer they supply boatmate as oem or call boatmate directly ph. (865) 273-1100they have a wakesetter on their home page with those wheels.

Will
07-01-2012, 09:47 AM
Check out these rims

http://exaltmotorsports.com/images/F2053994.jpg

JohnE
07-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Call boatmate. No need to bash the dealer on here. The guys at NEFWM are not like that, if you had spoken to Bill or Jay they would have told you. Most likely you spoke to someone helping during the busy season who didn't know the answer.

bstanislaw
07-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Call boatmate. No need to bash the dealer on here. The guys at NEFWM are not like that, if you had spoken to Bill or Jay they would have told you. Most likely you spoke to someone helping during the busy season who didn't know the answer.
I spoke with Bill first, he never called me back. Talked to Jay the 2nd time. He told me he can't tell me what they are that I had to call boatmate to ask them. I might be wrong about this but I thought maybe someone would have been nice enough to go outside and look at the black and red x2 they have sitting right there at the dealership. The brand should be on the wheel.

madcityskier
07-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I work at a paint shop and we do a little private labeling for manufacturers. We know exactly what the touch up people want is, but due to contracts with these parties cannot sell it to anyone else. There may be a similar situation between Boatmate and their dealers. Sounds like you should have no problem walking out to take a poplar them. No offense, but *****ing about them not taking time to track down an answer to your question, which will not lead yo any sale for them, in the midst of their busiest time of year seems reasonable to me. I would spend a couple minutes myself to contact Boatmate. It will probably take about as long as it would take them to go see if they say the manufacturer's name on them, which still leaves you chasing down what model they are.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-01-2012, 05:36 PM
You can also check out wake world as there are several boats on that forum that have what you want...

bstanislaw
07-02-2012, 09:29 PM
The search is over. Didn't even have a chance to call BoatMate. My lovely intelligent wife found them for me today after weeks of searching. How I didn't ever find them searching nearly everyday, I haven't a clue. Thanks for everyone's help and input.

ION FORGED SERIES 136 BLACK ALLOY WHEELS

Heelgrad
07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Thats a quality wife!! If I asked my wife to go in search of boat trailer wheels I can imagine the response being something like this, 'I'm busy and have some things to pick up at Nordstrom. Good luck finding them'. ;););) You my friend are a lucky man. Kudos to the wife for hooking you up! :)