PDA

View Full Version : Wake The World - West Virginia!

csuggs
06-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Hey guys - new to the forum here but not to inboard boats and watersports . . .

Wake the World is in need of a few more boats and volunteers for an event scheduled for July 30th near Parkersburg, WV. This is a day that we will share our love of watersports with foster children from around our area. It's a fun day for the kids and volunteers alike. Check out our website www.waketheworld.org

Wake the World is a non-profit organization with events sheduled all over the country. If you live near the Parkersburg area and can help out on July 30, please let me know soon by email [email protected]

Thanks! :)

JasterCraft
06-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey guys - new to the forum here but not to inboard boats and watersports . . .

Wake the World is in need of a few more boats and volunteers for an event scheduled for July 30th near Parkersburg, WV. This is a day that we will share our love of watersports with foster children from around our area. It's a fun day for the kids and volunteers alike. Check out our website www.waketheworld.org

Wake the World is a non-profit organization with events sheduled all over the country. If you live near the Parkersburg area and can help out on July 30, please let me know soon by email [email protected]

Thanks! :)

I'm part of the group that runs WTW-Texas. Good luck to you on your event!

csuggs
06-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm part of the group that runs WTW-Texas. Good luck to you on your event!

Thank you! I went to the WTW-NC event at Badin last week. It was a great time for the volunteers as well as the kids. This event will be the first in WV.