PDA

View Full Version : 2009 X14 in Southern Maryland willing to tow

kdale1
06-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Just got a 2009 X14 and loving it so far. One downside though... all of my friends currently like tubing and that's it. I try to teach them to wakeboard or wakesurf but it just ends up being fail after fail. If anyone in Southern Maryland needs a tow and wouldn't mind swapping out and towing me, looking for some people to get together and go wakeboarding / wakesurfing / slalom.

BriEOD
06-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Out of curiosity, where exactly in southern MD do you ride?

kdale1
06-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Usually st. clement's bay on the potomac side or choacal and nat's creek on the patuxent side. I try to make a Lake Anna trip once a year. You?

mayo93prostar
06-27-2012, 08:10 AM
If you come up to South River or Severn River around Annapolis, you may find some more people to really use that machine. We have a ski club on South River with a slalom course. Look for the thread on Lake Anna meetup which looks like it is going to happen on July 21. Welcome to MC owners club.

Jerseydave
06-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Yes, I'm hoping some TT members will come down to Lake Anna July 21st.
I will be launching from Lake Anna Marina, maybe that would be a good meetup place to start the day?

Keep watching the Lake Anna thread.

BriEOD
06-29-2012, 02:16 AM
Usually st. clement's bay on the potomac side or choacal and nat's creek on the patuxent side. I try to make a Lake Anna trip once a year. You?

I live at the top of the Severn River in Severna Park (slightly northwest of Annapolis).

kenk
07-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Just got a 2009 X14 and loving it so far. One downside though... all of my friends currently like tubing and that's it. I try to teach them to wakeboard or wakesurf but it just ends up being fail after fail. If anyone in Southern Maryland needs a tow and wouldn't mind swapping out and towing me, looking for some people to get together and go wakeboarding / wakesurfing / slalom.

we live in Helen creek where it intersects the Patuxent River....have 2007xstarSS....my sons are very experienced wakboarders, wakesurfers, etc...we go in Helen Creek every weekend (behind our house)...give us a shout and we'll work something out!

kenk

JohnE
07-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Pic of the new boat?

MASTIQUE
07-21-2012, 11:29 AM
We need pics before any responses.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2

Romaswake
07-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Ill be pullin my boat down to DC after the summer, so ill be riding on the potomac in the dc area if your up to ride!

engkid_486
08-10-2012, 02:34 PM
I wakeboard on the potomac and the patuxant pretty regularly. I spend 80% of my time in Port Tobacco cause its close to my house. I do prefer some spots in the upper patuxant tho.... always a nice section of water in there somewhere

Suge
08-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm in MD and looking for a pull. Shoot me a msg if you need a third.

fannin
09-10-2014, 01:13 PM
I know this is an older thread but I just wanted to see if anyone is still around this area. I live in Southern Maryland (Lusby) and I usually go out in the Patuxent and Breton Bay on the Potomac side. I know its late in the season but I still plan on going out a little longer.

kenk
09-13-2014, 09:04 PM
we live in Helen creek where it intersects the Patuxent River....have 2007xstarSS....my sons are very experienced wakeboarders, wakesurfers, etc...we go in Helen Creek every weekend (behind our house)...give us a shout and we'll work something out!

kenk

motoex_chad
06-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Just moved to the area (near Benedict) up the Patuxent River, looking for some new folks to ride with and stumbled on this thread. I do have a tow boat but not a MC (Tige 21V) so anyone's welcome to ride along. Curious how the conditions usually are and where any good spots on the river might be if anyone is still monitoring this thread.

fannin
06-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Just moved to the area (near Benedict) up the Patuxent River, looking for some new folks to ride with and stumbled on this thread. I do have a tow boat but not a MC (Tige 21V) so anyone's welcome to ride along. Curious how the conditions usually are and where any good spots on the river might be if anyone is still monitoring this thread.

I'm about 30 minutes away from you. I'm in St Marys County on the Potomac.

shepherd
06-16-2016, 05:48 PM

Head upriver towards Jug Bay. We used to ski up there when I lived in that area. You should be able to find some decent spots up that way, although it may be difficult on busy summer weekends.