PDA

View Full Version : system boots on the upholstery

willyt
06-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Ok,
Hyperlite system boots. I hate them, especially on people who refuse to respect my wishes that they not be put on 30 minutes before their set and trampled all over the upholstery.

Anyone seen any damage from these things? They cant be good for the upholstery, they seem even harder than gym shoes, and NOBODY wears shoes in the boat.

grrr

Rant over.

Jerseydave
06-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I would never allow anyone to wear those boots and step on my seats. I don't even let sandals contact the seats, bare feet only!

This is not a Jeep......it's a Mastercraft for cryin' out loud! :D

vandit0022
06-19-2012, 10:18 AM
I would never allow anyone to wear those boots and step on my seats. I don't even let sandals contact the seats, bare feet only!

This is not a Jeep......it's a Mastercraft for cryin' out loud! :D

Agreed!!

---

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mzimme
06-19-2012, 10:35 AM
If they can't respect your wishes, you might suggest they find another tow...

02ProstarSammyD
06-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Ok,
Hyperlite system boots. I hate them, especially on people who refuse to respect my wishes that they not be put on 30 minutes before their set and trampled all over the upholstery.

They could be disrespectful from the dock if that crap happened on my boat. I get so tired of saying "take off your shoes"! Common sense is an elusive beast these days

sp00ky
06-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Ok,

Anyone seen any damage from these things? They cant be good for the upholstery, they seem even harder than gym shoes, and NOBODY wears shoes in the boat.

grrr

Rant over.

Your boat your rules. I wouldn't put up with this disrespect

JBrew
06-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Ok,

grrr

Rant over.

Hate them... hate them... hate them. I actually went off on said person when you were in the other boat. Freaking ridiculousness

The fact that he blatantly would walk and stand on the upholstery boggled my mind. I thought about leaving him and the system boots he was wearing in the water after he went down.

my rant over

mikeg205
06-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I agree - your boat your rules...boots on no entry into boat.

Brian B
06-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Some peoples dirty feet are bad enough! I want to start asking people to wash their feet before getting on my boat......

Philscbx
06-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Some peoples dirty feet are bad enough! I want to start asking people to wash their feet before getting on my boat......There is nothing worse - stain wise than people barefoot all day on land - then step in water to have foot oils transfer embedded black skank dirt deep into the vinyl.

What I find that works well - a damp mat with splash of rubbing alcohol to wipe feet on first thing.
Stand on it & twist is more effective than wiping on the mat.