PDA

View Full Version : Bored

parks_jr_55
08-23-2005, 11:37 PM
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled so I am sitting here icing with absolutley nothign to do.

Got the vikadin and am just chillin. Lucky for me my doctor is also my dad.

Anyone got any amusing internet games to play or anything on the internet. Im sick of my PS2 and have watched too many DVD's. I'm bummed becuase Mcprostar197 and I were supposed to go boarding on Thursday in Minocqua....guess I'll have to have spotting duties.

6ballsisall
08-23-2005, 11:38 PM
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled so I am sitting here icing with absolutley nothign to do.

Got the vikadin and am just chillin. Lucky for me my doctor is also my dad.

Anyone got any amusing internet games to play or anything on the internet. Im sick of my PS2 and have watched too many DVD's. I'm bummed becuase Mcprostar197 and I were supposed to go boarding on Thursday in Minocqua....guess I'll have to have spotting duties.

You didn't go visit Jim Michaels did you? :D Did you end up with a root canal too? I hear they are complimentary with every visit to his hack shop :cool:

parks_jr_55
08-23-2005, 11:43 PM
No thanks on the Dr. Jim. I'd probably start bashing him after the sedation kicks in.

My dad was not allowed to pull them so his partner had to pull them. I am just lovin all the pudding and shakes i have to eat. Im gettin sick of choclate.

At least my beloved Brewers are layin down the smack on the Florida boys. 11-2 Top of the 8th.

PendO
08-23-2005, 11:48 PM
What's it like to be a brewers fan ... :)

bigmac
08-23-2005, 11:50 PM
I'm bummed becuase Mcprostar197 and I were supposed to go boarding on Thursday in Minocqua....guess I'll have to have spotting duties.

If you ski with your mouth closed, wouldn't it be OK?

parks_jr_55
08-23-2005, 11:53 PM
Im not sure. Im sure I will end up skiing somehow.

I guess its the impact they are worried about. A knee to the face or something.

Being a Brewer fan is a great pleasure. I like that scruffy looking closer- Derrick Turnbow. That guy has a cannon. So does Geoff Jenkins. Lets pray for a wild card.

6ballsisall
08-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Dude DON"T GET dry sockets!!! I have gone thru 3 sets, yes thats right 3 sets of wisdom teeth. Second round I got dry sockets, not a fun situation to be in! Careful dude!

bigmac
08-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Im not sure. Im sure I will end up skiing somehow.

I guess its the impact they are worried about. A knee to the face or something.

I don't see how even a knee to the face would hurt your recovery from having your wisdom teeth pulled. It might cause you pain, but what damage could it do?

parks_jr_55
08-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Good call BigMac....you are in the dentistry field correct?

Ill talk to pops on that one.

I am going through extreme measures to prevent dry sockets. I made sure i told my dads partner to have extra water on the bur during the surgery. My dad is bringin a dry socket kit up to our lake house just in case though.

bigmac
08-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Good call BigMac....you are in the dentistry field correct?

Ill talk to pops on that one.

I am going through extreme measures to prevent dry sockets. I made sure i told my dads partner to have extra water on the bur during the surgery. My dad is bringin a dry socket kit up to our lake house just in case though.

Not a dentist but a surgeon.

Yeah, dry socket(s) would suck, but I'm not sure what about wakeboarding might cause that.

I do think that wakeboarding while you're taking Vicodin might not be such a hot idea...

Leroy
08-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Parks; Get a book or learn how to drive the Toro! :D

I feel for you, but was many years ago I had mine removed.

parks_jr_55
08-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I know how to drive the toro man, its fun.

My dad is obsessed with that thing and he wants his lawn perfect. Anyways I think he is a little worried i might do somethign to his baby (04 BMW 530i) His BMW and his lawn mower are the two things precious to him. He doesn't even hardly drive the MasterCraft. He likes to sit on the dock and read or do yard work and watch me and my bros ski. Sometimes I don't get him.

I dont plan on wakeboarding wtih Vicodin. I think after today I am going to get off of it. I'm not in much pain and have been eating well. Put down a couple of Cheesburgers and fries last night and haven't had any pain.

PendO
08-24-2005, 12:19 PM
I do think that wakeboarding while you're taking Vicodin might not be such a hot idea...

Are you sure;)

AirJunky
08-24-2005, 12:26 PM
I had my wisdom teeth taken out about 7 yrs ago. In fact, a freind of mine & I did it the same Friday, thinkin we'd just hang out all weekend high as a kite. The dentist told me to be careful about doing anything strenuous for a few days. Something about making the sockets bleed.
Anyway, I ended up goin riding on Sunday & he took my vicodin along with his own. So it just depends on your own threshold for pain & how bad the extractions were.
If you do go out, bring a handfull of guaze just in case they start to bleed a little. And take it easy the first time out.
Good luck!

parks_jr_55
08-24-2005, 02:05 PM
I can defiantly stand some pain.

My dad who is an oral surgeon will be there and is bringing a kit for a dry socket so i should be alright.