PDA

View Full Version : Theory and H2O Pro Shop

d2jp
06-15-2012, 09:13 PM
A quick shout out to Ricky Walters at H2OProShop.com. We'd traded emails regarding a couple of different skis and their Ride Before You Buy program as I don't have a local shop. He went above and beyond yesterday, upgrading the shipment to air so that I would have it for a long weekend. This morning the brown truck came down a lonely gravel road in a remote part of NC with my new Radar Theory!

I'd never shopped with them before, but will again!

madcityskier
06-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Good to hear. Lets hear how you like the ski.

Jeff Lyman
06-17-2012, 08:48 AM
H20 is a great company to do business with, Ricky took care of me to! I bet you will like that new Radar.

d2jp
06-19-2012, 09:38 AM
I love the Radar Theory. I'm 51, fairly athletic but not a course skier - wanted something with more performance than the Connelly Pilot but more forgiving than my collection of skis from the 80;s and 90;s:) Radar's description of this ski was spot-on for me: great for free-skiing, carving big turns but works in the course too (can't verify that). I usually ski around 30mph and the Theory feels great there. I got mine with the Vector boot and ARTP - very comfortable and tons of control.
I debated between the Theory and Senate, although I didn't try a Senate, I'm 100% satisfied with the Theory.