PDA

View Full Version : Knoxville, TN

jkcTN
06-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Looking for a new crew.... I never thought that the day would come that I just can't find anyone who wants to ride.... I have an 07 Mastercraft X-15 and currently keep it docked at Choto Marina in Knoxville, TN for now (I am thinking of going back to trailering so I can hit some better spots on the water for wakeboarding) and I am looking for some guys or girls that would like to ride on the week nights. I am not a good wakeboarder by any means, but I absolutely love the sport and would like to hook up with some people that love to ride and have a desire to progress in the sport.

I am married and my wife will tag along at times and will occasionally jump on a board... Unfortunately I don't have money growing on trees in my back yard so the only thing I ask is for some help with gas money if you are riding.

Also, if anyone has a boat of their own I am down to alternate and I will bring cash for when we use yours... My goal here is to meet some new people who love the sport as much as I do and get some more riding time!

oxberger
06-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Wish you were closer. I just want to get out on the water (never learned to wakeboar/wakesurf) and am willing to chip in for fuel. If you ever want to get your boat dirty, come on over to Percy Priest and I'll meet you.

jkcTN
06-15-2012, 04:25 PM
My wife is from Franklin, TN and her family still lives there so if I ever decide to tow the boat up for a weekend I will give you a shout!

MCpstar
06-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm in Knoxville and would be interested in riding during the week. Unless my brother's around I usually can't find anyone to ride with. The large majority of my friends are just interested in hanging out at the sandbar.

I trailer my X2 to Loudon, but I'm closer to Knoxville (Duncan or Williow Point Marina). Shoot me a PM sometime.

jkcTN
06-18-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm in Knoxville and would be interested in riding during the week. Unless my brother's around I usually can't find anyone to ride with. The large majority of my friends are just interested in hanging out at the sandbar.

I trailer my X2 to Loudon, but I'm closer to Knoxville (Duncan or Williow Point Marina). Shoot me a PM sometime.

Sounds good I'm down any night this week other than Wednesday or we can go next week if there is not a time that works for you this week. I live in the Rocky Hill area about 2 miles from Duncan. We can use my boat or yours mine is in the water at Choto marina which is way down Northshore past Concord Marina.

I normally always try to ride on Thursday evenings but I am down for other days.. I would like to get going two nights a week. Let me know if you want to go.

MCpstar
06-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Sounds good I'm down any night this week other than Wednesday or we can go next week if there is not a time that works for you this week. I live in the Rocky Hill area about 2 miles from Duncan. We can use my boat or yours mine is in the water at Choto marina which is way down Northshore past Concord Marina.

I normally always try to ride on Thursday evenings but I am down for other days.. I would like to get going two nights a week. Let me know if you want to go.

Awesome, work can be a little crazy for me but I'm usually heading home around 5. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact information. I can probably get out tomorrow and Thursday.

vwtype53
06-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Hey guys,

I'll admit that I'm more of a slalom guy, but have a wakeboard and enjoy riding. I am definitely not great on a board, but would love to get better...

I don't have a boat to share at the moment (working on restoring an older 81 MC), but would be more than happy to throw in some gas $$.

Send me a PM if you want to try to meet up next week or something.

calli0610
07-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Looking for a new crew.... I never thought that the day would come that I just can't find anyone who wants to ride.... I have an 07 Mastercraft X-15 and currently keep it docked at Choto Marina in Knoxville, TN for now (I am thinking of going back to trailering so I can hit some better spots on the water for wakeboarding) and I am looking for some guys or girls that would like to ride on the week nights. I am not a good wakeboarder by any means, but I absolutely love the sport and would like to hook up with some people that love to ride and have a desire to progress in the sport.

I am married and my wife will tag along at times and will occasionally jump on a board... Unfortunately I don't have money growing on trees in my back yard so the only thing I ask is for some help with gas money if you are riding.

Also, if anyone has a boat of their own I am down to alternate and I will bring cash for when we use yours... My goal here is to meet some new people who love the sport as much as I do and get some more riding time!

My wife and i are new to mastercraft but not new to Loudon. we are docked at fox rd. and are looking for people to wake surf. Not much of a wakeboarder after helping a friend after a bad fall. we have an x-25. my wife is learning how to drive MC. It's more difficult for her going from an I/O.

Specter
07-05-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm on Loudon at Concord with an X-30 and would love to get a crew together on here. I'll PM you guys and maybe we can get a weekly outing going.

jkcTN
07-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Sounds good to me... Looks like we are going to have a good crew and a bunch of sweet boats to switch out on. We should find the best night of the week that works for everyone and stick to it. We can alternate boats every week.

jkcTN
07-05-2012, 08:17 PM
By the way I was able to make it out once with MCpstar and had a great time riding with him and his crew.

SeaCup
07-07-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm in West Knox area and also looking for some buddies to boat with. Usually at Concord but lived on Watts Bar near Euchee for a few years so I am familiar with both areas. I am an intermediate slalom skier and wakeboarder too. I have a restored '79 Supreme so whether I pull or get a pull would be great.

BNIROOSTER
07-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Hey guys, we usually ride after work on watts bar (near emory river) or most often at melton hill damn. It would be great to get with some new riders for a change up. PM me if anyone is interested in meeting up. I am game to change up boats also......01 X9. .....Looks like this friday night is looking good!