PDA

View Full Version : 2012 cruise control ski mode with attitude plate

bcd
06-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Has anyone else with a 2012 with zero off and attitude plate noticed that it doesn't automatically deploy when in ski mode? I know if automatically lowers for take off and then retracts when in wake full mode, so I assumed it would automatically lower and stay down for ski mode. I skied behind my X-2 last weekend for the first time. I know it won't have a great ski wake, but it was horrible. Afterwards, we went for a cruise, so I left it in ski mode to have cruise control on and the bow down. I noticed that the bow seemed to be riding pretty high, so I hit the attitude plate button and the bow dropped down. Turns out ski mode doesn't automatically lower the plate, so then what is ski mode for? There's also effecient mode, not sure what the difference is. I haven't tried testing it to see if it lowers the plate or not.

Anyone know if there's a way to get the plate down automatically to ski? Otherwise, I'll mess around with it this weekend to see if I can figure it out.

ddanenberger
06-15-2012, 11:23 AM
go into zero off and edit the profile. you can pan through the settings, get to the center tab, set it where you want and save the profile.

Heelgrad
06-15-2012, 11:24 AM
I would imagine all you need to do is go to Edit Rider Settings, choose Ski Mode, lower your Attitude Plate to where you want it and then Save the settings. Next time you go to Ski mode it should deploy your plate and leave it there.

Heelgrad
06-15-2012, 11:25 AM
go into zero off and edit the profile. you can pan through the settings, get to the center tab, set it where you want and save the profile.
:)
You beat me to it ddan...

ddanenberger
06-15-2012, 11:37 AM
had to change a couple of ours this morning.

bcd
06-15-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't have the BIG display, so I don't have rider settings

ddanenberger
06-15-2012, 07:54 PM
I don't have the BIG display, so I don't have rider settings

can't help you there, sorry.

ddanenberger
06-15-2012, 07:55 PM
check and see if you have a USB for the GDIG. You could edit the profile on your computer and upload.