PDA

View Full Version : perfect pass info needed

MasterMason
08-23-2005, 08:06 PM
When I first put in my perfect pass I set it up in wakeboard mode. The instruction book says you can move back and forth, and to look at a specific page for instructions, however they are not there.

Does anyone know the procedure for moving from wakeboard mode to slomom mode?

thanks

Tom023
08-23-2005, 08:27 PM
What software version do you have? If you have Xy6.0 I can email you the instruction book, and the instructions are there.

Edited: nevermind, just checked. Mine looks like you have to do a system reset to change modes. If there is another way, it's not explained.

mlange
08-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Assuming you mean you want to move from Wakeboard Pro to Digital Pro mode, you have to do a system reset. The Digital Pro 6.5 Manual that is downloadable from perfectpass.com has it in section 11. Below was cut-n-pasted from the manual.

H. System Reset If you would like to reset the entire system to original factory specifications, you can do so by
pressing & holding the ON/OFF & MENU Keys together as you power up the system. After about 5 seconds
the display will show [System Reset ^ = Y]. Press the UP key to continue with a reset.
The next question will be whether you wish to reset all your baseline rpm values. [Reset RPM @ ^ = Y] If you
are happy with your baseline values, press the DOWN key and your settings will be maintained. On some
systems, you will be asked to select the engine in your boat. It will then ask if you wish to run in just wakeboard
modes [WAKBD ONLY ^=Y].

MasterMason
08-24-2005, 01:09 AM
That is what I was looking for, thanks.